I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

The desicion (sp?)

Pt. 10

We worked on it all day it felt like. Gerard wanted an intro and wanted the first verse to elude from that, but we couldn’t come up with an intro therefore we couldn’t come up with a first verse.

“I love what we’ve come up with but I’m bored to death.” Sasha told everybody.

“Yea I know what you mean.” Frank agreed.

“Let’s watch a movie!” I yelled.

“Yea let’s do that!” Frank agreed.

“Ohmygosh! You have ‘Pirates of the Carribean’!” I said happily.

“Yea we do. Ya wanna watch it?”

“Heck yes!” Gerard got up and put it in the player. We watched both of those movies and by the time the second one was over it was almost 11:00pm.

“Gerard! Mikey! I hate to kick your friends out but you know I have to!” Mrs. Way yelled from upstairs.

“Yes mom!” Mikey replied.

“What? No sleep over? Y’all are such a drag…” I said disappointed. Gerard and Mikey’s jaws dropped at my comment.

“It ‘twas a joke.”

“You scared me…” Gerard replied.

“Sorry…”

“Yo, Braeden, you haven’t talked very much.” Sasha stated.

“I guess I’m just not in a talking mood.”

“Oh…” Sasha replied.

“Ok well you heard mom. Sorry guys.”

“It’s ok…” We all mumbled walking out of their house.

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

“So where do you go?” I asked Braeden.

“I don’t know…I’ll find a place to stay.”

“Yea you will…our house.” I replied.

“Are you serious? Your parents would kill me.”

“No they wouldn’t…they’d hug you. Duhyou!”

“Fine.”

“Yay! Braeden’s spending the night. Braeden’s spending the night!” Sasha and I sang all the way to our house. We finally got there. Sasha went upstairs and Braeden and I went to the living room.

“So how long ‘til you leave?”

“I don’t know…doesn’t matter to me.”

“It does to me!”

“Well then you tell me.”

“The thing is that I don’t want you to leave.”

“I can’t stay here forever. Your not mine anymore.”

“We never broke up.”

“Doesn’t matter. You have Frank now.”

“What if I wanted you more?”

“That’s your choice but I don’t want you deciding so fast.”

“Ok I’ll think about it…”

“Good girl now go to bed.”

“Ok.” I said walking up the stairs, going in my room, putting my pajamas on and going to bed. I woke up to Braeden gone and Frank in my living room.

“We have school today…”

“Oh! Shoot! I don’t know what I’d do without you and Sasha!” I yelled running up the stairs. I got dressed, put my red eyeliner on and ran back downstairs.

“Breakfast?”

“Nope…no time…let’s go!”

“Ok, ok let’s go.” He said as I grabbed his shirt and drug him out of my house.

“Ok hold my hand not my shirt.”

“Sorry.”

“It’s ok…”

“Frankie?”

“Yea?”

“What would you do if I told you I was thinking about going back to Braeden?”

“I would tell you to think about it for awhile and if you still feel that way then go for it. I don’t blame you. You loved and obviously still love him. You thought he died, but he didn’t. I’m sure it’s natural. I still love you and care about you and don’t want to lose you, but it’s your choice.” Right then I tackled him with hugs.

“You are the sweetest person ever and I will think about it a lot longer than this…no offense.”

“None taken.” He said trying to sound happy, but I knew he wasn’t. We reached the school and we both went through our classes. I cut half of school and went to the music room. I broke down right there. Mrs. Jump came and tried to ask what was going on. I tried to tell her but it was hard for her to understand me thru muffled tears. She’s an awesome teacher.

“Go write a song or something. Were not getting very far. It’ll probably help you feel better, but I want to hear it when your done.”

“Thank…you…” I managed to choke out.

“Go over there and if you need to you can go to the other music room. Nobody ever goes in there.” I just simply nodded in reply.

And I think I'll blow my brains against the ceiling
And as the fragments of my skull begin to fall
Fall on your tongue like pixie dust just think happy thoughts


I walked up to Mrs. Jump and handed her a copy of what I had just written. [yes I copied them down twice.]

“This is how you feel right now?” I nodded again. “Schools out. I would advise you to go home and go to bed. Steer clear of the bathroom. Got me? You’re one of my favorite students. I don’t want you to feel like this but there is no cure for emotional pain. Not a safe one anyways. Walk home by yourself. Seriously I don’t know how to help you, don’t come to school would be good too.”

“Ok…” I walked out with one of the copies of my lyrics in hand and started home. Nobody was home which I was thankful for. I did just as Mrs. Jump had told me and went to bed. Only one person could really help me, which helped me make my decision right then and there. I was going with Braeden.

“I’m sorry Frankie…” I mumbled to myself.

“Rylee! Are you home?” Sasha yelled throughout the house. I didn’t want to deal with anybody at the time but I had to tell her that.

“I don’t feel like talking!”

“Ok!” She replied. I just laid there and thought about the world. A couple hours later I heard a knock on my door and by the sound of it, it was Frank.

“Come in…” I let him.

“Are you ok? You cut half of school.”

“I know. I’ve been thinking, about everything. I’ve been torn up about it all day but I know what I’m going to do now. Please don’t hate me. Please, please don’t hate me.”

“I could never hate you Rylee.”

“I want Braeden…” Frank’s countenance fell. I was about to cry. Frank obviously noticed.

“No, no don’t cry. I’m ok…you should be too. I’ll find some body else…we’re both going to be ok…don’t cry…please don’t cry…” Frank was about to cry. I nodded and left my room to go for a walk.