I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

WTF! what just happened?

pt. 9 [kinda short]

“These are really good.” Frank said.

“I know. I told you he was a musician. A really good one at that.”

“I don’t feel like having band practice anymore.” Gerard said.

“We understand.” I said.

“I wanna work on these lyrics today.” Gerard stated…almost sounded like asking.

“I’m in the mood to do that too.” Frank agreed.

“Me too.” Mikey agreed.

“I’d keep the chain going but that gets annoying.” Ray said.

“I seriously feel like crying right now.” I said in hopes of going in Mikey’s room or staying in Gerard’s room while everyone left and crying.

“Go to my room. You can if you want in there.” Mikey read my mind.

“Thanks…I’ll be back or something later.” I said walking across the hall to Mikey’s room. I walked in and laid on the bed. I started to cry. Very hard I might add. Frank came in and soothed me and rubbed his hand on my back.

“You’re gonna be o.k. I promise you will. It’ll all be o.k. Your going to live through all this. You have us and as hard as it is to believe we all love you. As a friend. As a boyfriend. We are going to take care of you. We are going to make sure you live through all of this. We are also going to make sure nobody hurts you. Especially no vampires.”

I giggled in replied.

“Thanks. Your very sweet and I love you.”

“I love you too. Don’t you ever forget that.”

“I won’t I promise.”

“You promise?”

“I promise.”

“Do you think you can go downstairs now?”

“Yea…” Frank grabbed my arm and practically dragged me downstairs.

“I can’t wait to work on these lyrics!” Frank squealed running down the stairs. We reached downstairs and Sasha was whiter than a ghost.

“Sasha! What happened?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?” I yelled scared half to death. She moved to the side to reveal something I was NOT ready or prepared for. BRAEDEN! Just then I fainted into Frank’s arms. Next thing I know I’m being fanned or whatever.

“Rylee? Rylee?!?!?” Frank whispered in my ear.

“I’m alive! Was I dreaming? I know I was dreaming! Right?”

“No…you weren’t.” Braeden answered.

“Oh my God. You’re dead. YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!” I yelled.

“I never told you in that letter that I was going to kill myself. They never found me for a reason.”

“Bu-“

“I have seen you have listened to me and found someone.” Braeden said pointing to Frank.

“He’s the first since you.”

“Really? That surprises me. You’re gorgeous. I couldn’t handle being away from you anymore. I just couldn’t adjust.”

“Let’s give them some privacy heh?” Sasha suggested.

“Yea…” Everyone mumbled and walked out.

“Braeden……….I love you so much. I missed you so freaking much! I can’t believe you didn’t die. I can’t believe your right here, standing right in front of me!”

“I don’t want to ruin any relationships for you.”

“Don’t ever leave me again! I love you!”

“What about whatshisname?”

“Frankie? I…love…him…too.” I said getting disappointed with myself with every word.

“Rylee, I don’t want you to break up with him because of me. I didn’t come here for you to mess things up with yourself. I love you too. And that’s why I don’t want to mess things up for you.”

“If I ever break up with him I am going to talk with him about it first anyways. I really missed you.”

“I missed you too.” Braeden pulled me into a hug. A hug that I missed so very much.

“Well I’m not just going to stand here and not get introduced.”

“Oh yea! Come on!” I yelled pulling him into the direction of where everyone had left.

“Guys?”

“Were still here.”

“I need to introduce you to somebody. Braeden, this is Frankie, as you know already, Gerard, one of the best song writers ever, Mikey, Gerard’s brother and an awesome bass player, Ray, the guy with the biggest afro I’ve ever seen and the funniest ever, and Bob, the quietest person ever. Guys, this is Braeden.”

“Hi!” Gerard said.

“Hey…Frank?”

“Yea?”

“Can I talk to you?” Braeden asked.

“Sure?”

“It’s not bad.”

“Ok…” They walked out of the room and I watched the two greatest guys in the world walk away.

~Frank’s P.O.V.~

“Ok…” We walked off into Gerard’s kitchen.

“I swear it’s not bad. I just wanted to tell you that I’m not here to ruin your relationship with Rylee. I didn’t come here to do that. I came here to see her. I missed her.”

“So do you have a girlfriend?”

“No I don’t…”

“Subject change…I love the lyrics you wrote for Rylee. Do you think you could help us finish them?”

“Sure…I’ll try to but I can’t guarantee anything.”

“That’s all we need. Come on. Let’s go.”

“Ok…” We walked out.

~Rylee’s P.O.V.~

They came back in a couple minutes after. Frank looked really happy.

“He’s gonna help us with these lyrics!”

“Yes!” Gerard yelled. Braeden laughed at that.

“We’ve already worked alittle…if that’s ok.” Mikey said a little scared.

“Hey there officially Rylee’s lyrics. She can do whatever so wants to with them and y’all can too. If you want to change them or add to them that’s fine with me. They need a little adding to anyways.”

“YAY!” Gerard was way excited about that.

“Let’s get to it then…” I said anticipating what we could come up with.