I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

Let's go out.

Pt. 21

I lay there thinking about the past couple days as tears started to fall. No sound, just tears. I felt so helpless. I couldn’t die because I was having a baby. I couldn’t stay here because of my sister. My world was tearing apart and shattering all around me. Frank put his arm around my waist, leaned around to my face and kissed my, now wet, cheek.

“It’s going to be ok…” He whispered. I knew it wasn’t but it felt like the truth. I nodded anyway and tried to go back to sleep. I failed. I turned around to face a hyper-looking Frank. I got up and he followed. I went downstairs without making a sound. I made Frank coffee and poured me Dr. Pepper. I grabbed two packs of wild berry skittles and walked back upstairs, Frank following close behind.

“You are going to be such a good wife.” He said once upstairs and on his bed. I just hoped he wasn’t going to propose.

“Thanks…” I replied not wanting to take it any further just in case.

“What do you wanna do?”

“Its not even time to go to school yet?”

“It would be for them…” He said pointing out the window at Gerard, Sasha, Bob, Andrea, Ray, Aimee, Mikey, and Lobita piling into Gerard’s car and Aimee’s car. Driving to school I’m guessing.

“Yea but we don’t have to go yet so…”

“So?”

“I don’t know…wanna see what movies are on?”

“That works…” He said turning the T.V. on and flipping through the channels until we found ‘It’ the movie on.

“STOP!” I yelled.

“Ok.” He said and laid back to where I was. He started playing with my hair, which, make me want to fall asleep bu everytime Pennywine came out I would wake up clenching Frank’s arm.

“You know your hair would look really pretty with blonde streaks in it.”

“Did you just say blonde?”

“Maybe…just a thought.”

“Ok…” The movie ended just in time for us to get dressed and get to school. We went through the whole day. Sasha never even spoke to me at all. School ended and I wanted to do something for Frankie. A couple things actually.

“I’ll meet up with you later ok Frankie? I’ve got something to do.”

“Ok.” He replied and got in Gerard’s car. I got in mine and drove to the hair dresser.

“Thick blonde streaks please. Re-do my roots too please?”

“Sure thing.” She replied going to the back to get the stuff. After she finished I was very happy with it.

“Frankie knows me all too well.” I said thinking aloud. My hair was grown out to right below my boobs. I would normally pull it back but I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. I paid my bill and got in my car and drove to a piercing place. I wanted a nose ring.

“What do you want?” The guy asked as I walked in. He wasn’t rude just asking.

“Nose stud.”

“Nice…ok…hop in the chair.” I did as I was told and got it. It hurt so bad but it looked really awesome. Real diamond and everything!

“THANK YOU!” I yelled running out the door and drove off to Frank’s house. I walked in the house and yelled:

“Frankie! I’m back!”

“Whoah baby!” He yelled once able to see me.

“Do you like it?”

“Is that a nose ring and oh my God your hair! Of course I do! How could I not?! I can’t believe you went out and did it! You looked weirded out when I mentioned it.”

“Well it sounded cool after a while. Needless to say you were right again.”

“Wow! I’ve been right a lot lately. There has got to be something wrong with me!”

“There is nothing wrong with you. You are absoulutely perfect!”

“You are too baby!” He said hugging me.

“Thank you.” I choked out before I started to bawl again.

“It’s ok! Do you you wanna talk about it?”

“No…not…right…now…”

“Ok. You can tell me later.” After that I started to calm down. I just nodded and went up to his room to fix my eyeliner and such. We were going out tonight if I could help it! my phone started ringing.

“Hello?”

“Hey.” Gerard.

“Hey sup?”

“Sasha wanted me to ask you if you want to know where you’re moving…y’all’s mom called and told her.”

“Yea I do…where?” I was totally hoping it was still in New Jersey.

“England.”

“No! Why a-whole-nother country?!”

“I don’t know.”

“Ok…I knew that.”

“Well I’m going to go…”

“Ok bye.”

“Bye.” I know he couldn’t talk to me much anymore since Sasha found out.

“Who was that?” Frank appeared in the doorway.

“Gee.”

“Oh.”

“Yep!”

“What’d he want?”

“Nothing.”

“You’re not telling me something big and I can feel it but I trust you and trust that you’ll tell me when you’re ready.”

“Thanks.”

“No problem.”

“So you really like the change?”

“Of course!”

“Let’s go out tonight.”

“I was thinking the same thing.”

“It’s supernatural.”

“Yea…”

“So we going?”

“Into New York huh?”

“Sure thing.”

“Cool…”

“Are we going now?”

“In a hour probably.”

“Alright well I’m getting ready.”

“Awesome.”

“That means you leave.”

“I’ve seen you naked…”

“I don’t care.”

“Fine.”

“Bye now.” He gave a sarcastic smile and left the room. I got dressed. A black dress with white polka dots all over it. black high heels and did my hair down with a black headband.

“You’re hot.”

“Thanks…”

“You’re very welcome!” And we were off!