I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

After graduation.

Pt. 23
still in Frank’s P.O.V.

I couldn’t be around all those people after what had just happened so I just went home. Mom was suspicious but I didn’t tell her. She’ll go bilistic. I went in my room and put the tape in the tape player. It was Rylee.

”Hey Frankie. I didn’t want to tell you ‘cause I know how you are and I didn’t want you to go hysterical. I love you so much and I know you love me too. If you tried to call me after graduation and I didn’t pick up that’s because I just can’t handle that right at this moment. Maybe the day after would be better. I love you soooooo much and I don’t know how I’m going to live without you but I know that you wouldn’t want me to be suicidal so I’m gonna try my very best. I love you with all my heart and just wanted you to hear something.” She picked up a guitar and started strumming and singing to a Tim McGraw song that she made me listen to a while back.

When all our tears have reached the sea
Part of you will live in me
Way down deep inside my heart
The days keep coming without fail
A new wind is gonna find your sail
That's where your journey starts

You'll find better love
Strong as it ever was
Deep as the river runs
Warm as the morning sun
Please remember me

Just like the waves down by the shore
We're gonna keep on coming back for more
Cause we don't ever wanna stop
Out in this brave new world you seek
Oh, the valleys and the peaks
And I can see you on the top

You'll find better love
Strong as it ever was
Deep as the river runs
Warm as the morning sun
Please remember me

Remember me when you're out walkin'
When the snow falls high outside your door
Late at night when you're not sleepin' And light falls across your floor
When I can't hurt you anymore

You'll find better love
Strong as it ever was
Deep as the river runs
Warm as the morning sun
Please remember me

Please remember me


By this time I was crying…yes I was. I locked myself in my room and watched the video over and over and over again.

Rylee’s P.O.V.

I was still crying when we got to the airport. We finally got there and went in the house that already had all our furniture in it. There was a room in the very top, which was way up there. I ran and got there before Sasha. I wondered what Frank was doing. I started to unpack and remembered when I used to think that the next time I would move would be when I would move in with Frank. Guess not.

“Rylee I just wanna tell you something. If you screw up one more time I WILL send you to rehab. Got me? That means drugs, alcohol, cutting, smoking anything.”

“Yes mother.” She went back down and I plopped down on my bed. I didn’t want to be here. I was just waiting for the baby to come out of me. I loved it but I wanted to go back home.
----------------------------------------------------
Author’s note: Thank you guys soooo much for commenting! I love them. I feel like updating so much right now. FYI now the updates are going to be in month format as in 1st month, 2nd month etc. for baby purposes. There won’t be a 1st month ‘cause you pretty much already have been through that. THANK YOU!