I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

School

Pt. 3

We walked into the house and seen my parents standing there baffled. Then something very unexpected happened.

“Oh honey you’ve changed. I love it! Nice shirt!” My mom yelled and hugged me as did my dad.

“You really like me better this way?”

“Yes”

“But how you treated Sash and everything.”

“That’s what we thought you wanted was attention over your sister.”

“No not at all. I actually hated how you treated her above me.”

“Well I’m sorry if we did that to you.”

“Don’t apologize to me, apologize to Sasha.”

“We’re sorry about treating you that way.”

“That’s ok I forgive you.”

We actually did a family hug. I don’t think my family has ever done that before.

“ok too much happiness in this room.”

“Amen Sasha! Hey do we still have that paint?”

“Yea…”

“What paint…you guys what are you talking about?”

“Oh nothing…” Me and Sasha laughed. I ran downstairs and got the pail of black paint, and stumbled upon my old band posters.

“Look what I found!”

“Oh my gosh that’s freakishly awesome!”

“Yea…” I ran off and painted my room and hung my posters. The next morning I put on my Papa Roach band T, my solid black hoodie and light blue jeans and a stud belt. I slipped on the D.C. shoes that matched my braces, hott pink and black, and waited for Sasha.

“Sash! They’re here!”

“Coming!” She ran down the stairs and had on a kiss band T and some jeans a stud belt and some red and black vans.

“Ok now that’s my shirt too.”

“What I like it!”

“You need to go band T shopping”

“Yea I know.” We walked outside to see Frank, Gerard, Mikey, Ray, and Bob standing on our front porch.

“Hi” they all said in unison.

“Hey!”

“Hi!”

“Ready to go?”

“I was born ready.”

“Then let’s go!”

We walked to school. It’s not that far. We walked in and I immediately ran into them. Yep you guessed it. Rosetta, Rose, and Rachel.

“Emo freaks!”

“Hi Rosey!”

“Rylee? What the hell happened to you?!”

“Nothing.”

“The hell it didn’t!”

“I did it to myself. Don’t blame them. I don’t like you. I never really did.”

“bitch.“

“Trust me I’m not the only one.”

“oooo how’d you like some ice for that burn!” Frank blurted and I busted out laughing, as did everyone.

“You are the weirdest people ever.”

“Ye-ah” the “minions”, as I have named them by now, chimed after her. They walked off and I finally stopped laughing.

“Ok you are hilarious”

“Of course I am. I thought you knew that already.”

“I guess I did all along.”

“Yea.”

“My life is going to be a hell hole.”

“Yea they’re going to make sure of that.”

“Damn it!”

“Yea life sucks for us.”

“At least it sucks for all of us instead of just one of us.”

“Yea that’s for sure.”

“Go us!”

“Lucky seven!”

“Wow that reminded me of ‘It’”

“Seriously let’s hope that doesn’t happen!”

“Really!”

“Ok another subject please?”

“Yea…um…So do you guys have any gigs lined up yet?”

“Not that we know of…”

“That’s ok we’ll get you one.”

“You have connections do you?”

“You have a emo and a used to be prep on your hands that’s two whole different societies.”

“Right I forgot.”

“Yep!”

I had just realized that I was at school for first hour. I needed to hide.

“Where is your first class?” Frank asked.

“Nowhere I skipped that class a long time ago so I don’t have it, I’ve done took it.”

“Oh lucky you!” Frank yelled.

“Yea I know.” I smiled.

“Wires look good.”

“Thanks. I’m getting them off in like a month.”

“That’s awesome.”

“I guess.”

“It is and you know it!”

“Yea I know.”

“Well see you after first hour, I have study hall.”

“Can I see your schedule?”

“Sure.” He handed it over and I looked at the sheet. He had all my classes!

“You Mr. Iero have all my classes!”

“Yes!” He hugged/tackled me. We both blushed at his sudden outburst. The bell rang for class.

Saved by the bell. We probably would’ve kissed. I thought. Not that that would have been bad, but I just had gotten him to trust me. I didn’t want to ruin that. Then I seen Rosetta coming…