I'll Never Let Them Hurt You (I Promise)

8th month.

Pt. 30
8th month. Baby time.

“Oh my gosh…Lucy? Call mom and Randy and Sasha now!

“Baby time?”

“Oh heck yea!” I scream. It hurts like crap. I cry out in pain. I always thought Frank would be here. Guess not. Lucy grabbed her phone and dialed my house phone number.

“Hello? Um, yes. Rylee is in labor. Can you meet us at the hospital? Thanks bye.” She hung up and ran back over to me. Lucy and Fran helped me into my car. We drove do the hospital with my screaming my lungs out for this to be over!

“Rylee. Calm down and take deep breaths.” I’d never been to those stupid classes. I had no one to go with.

“DID YOU JUST TELL ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN A 5-9 POUND BABY IS COMING OUT MY BUTT?”

“Bad move, Doc. Bad move.” Lucy piped in.

“Oops.”

“Yea oops.” Fran replied.

“I’M IN LABOR HERE…IS SOMEBODY GOING TO HELP ME?”

“Yes… take deep breaths and push!” This went on for hours. Finally I heard the cry of my baby. I didn’t want to look. I didn’t want to get attached so I looked away as the doctor cut the cord.

“Do you want to hold her?”

“No…I don’t want to get attached.”

“Ok…” They put her in her basinet and rolled her out of the room.

“There she goes.”

“Yep…they said I could come visit her when I wanted to.”

“That’s awesome!”

“Yes it is.” I mumbled and went to sleep. I soon got to get out of that horrid hospital.

“I’m free!” I yelled as I got out.

“Yes you are!”

“I’m going home. Call me later.”

“Ok…” I hopped in my car and drove home. I went straight to the bathroom and crawled on top of the toilet seat and dug the razor into my arm over and over again. I grabbed some gauze and stopped the bleeding. I pulled on my misfits hoodie and walked into my room and started to cry. I hated my life.

Frank’s P.O.V.
Jamia and I are together now. I know it’s kinda soon but Rylee told me she wanted me to get another girlfriend so I did. I do still miss Rylee and wonder what she is doing all the time.

“Are you ok babe?” Jamia asked me. I must have been staring into the wild blue yonder.

“Yea…”

“DUDE LIKE OH MY GOSH EYEBALL RECORDS JUST CALLED AND WANTS US TO GET SIGNED!” Gerard came running in the room as fast as a bolt of lightening.

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?!”

“YEA DUDE! I AM SO FREAKING PSYCED.”

“YEA REALLY!” Ok so that cheered me up quite a bit. I picked Jamia up and kissed her. I was so excited!

“You guys! I told you you’d make it!”

“A lot of people said that.” I mumbled.

“Frankie…cheer up! You’re getting signed!”

“Yea I know…” I just couldn’t help but think about Rylee and how she always said that we would make it and how she was going to put our poster up.

Rylee’s P.O.V.

It’s been about a month since I gave birth. I’ve been cutting pretty much everyday…that doesn’t exclude today. I crawled in the bathroom yet again, found a razor blade, crawled up on the toilet again hugging my knees and dug it into my arm yet again. I traced it over the old scars and then my mom came in. I forgot to lock the doors. Crap!

“RYLEE MICHELLE SMITH! YOU ARE GOING TO REHAB TOMORROW!” She yelled and walked out. I needed to pack. I stopped the bleeding and went in my room to pack.

“You better be packing. You leave for New York in the morning.”

“What?!”

“You heard me.” She smirked and walked out.

Maybe if Frankie hasn’t found a new girlfriend then I could break out and be with him. I thought as I finished.