Status: Currently On Hold. (Only For A Little While.)

Safe & Sound

Chapter 3 ♥

Wesley's P.O.V.:

     

I just asked Amelia on a date....and she said YES! I'm really falling for her. Ever since last night, aka the night she said yes, I've been walking around like a happy fool. Drew keeps questioning me on it but I can't tell him. He's too overprotective of Lia to let her date just anybody...especially me. I remember when he told Keaton and I she is off limits.



*Flashback*

 

 I'm currently 15. My brother Keaton is 12 and Drew is 16. We're about to meet Drew's sister Amelia who is 14. I've seen pictures of her and lets just say....she's so beautiful. I've been wanting to meet her for a while now, and from the little crush Keaton has on her, he's been wanting to meet her just as badly. She's mine though, besides, he's two years younger than her anyways. "Oh and before you guys meet her, I have one rule: She's. Off. Limits." Drew says, pausing between the words for a dramatic effect. I roll my eyes at that but off limits?! No way. I've been liking a girl I've never met for a while and then Drew tells me she's off limits?

  That's just not acceptable.

   

We walk in Drew's grandparents house, where him & Amelia live. "LIA!" Drew yells. "Coming!" I hear an delicate, angelic voice say. She comes down the stairs and everything stops. I stare at her. She's even more beautiful in person. I think...I've just experienced love at first sight. Love? Yes, I believe I love her. She blushes at me staring at her. Drew nor Keaton seems to notice any of this. "Lia, these are my friends Wesley & Keaton. Guys, this is my sister Amelia." She smiles at us. "You can call me Lia if you want." She replies. "H-hi." I manage to get out after Keaton says hi to her. 

   

She giggles at me. Her giggle is absolutely adorable. Her voice is just heaven to my ears. Basically she's heaven to me. "Well okay then. Wanna come to the movies with us? I'm driving since well you know, I'm 16 and grandpa bought me a car." Drew boasts. Lia rolls her eyes but smiles a small smile. "Sure, let me get my shoes."



*End Of Flashback*

   

I walk into the living room where Drew and Keats are. I guess I didn't realize I still have a huge smile on my face till Keaton asked me, "What are you so happy about?" I freeze, and I look over at Drew to see him looking at me, patiently waiting to hear my reason. "Um, I found a dollar." I say dumbly. A dollar? Really? "Um..okay then." Keaton says, with a weirded out look on his face. Drew doesn't seem to be convinced but he shrugs it off. Whew. 



*Amelia's P.O.V.*

   

Wesley Trent Stromberg  asked me out. Last night. I squeal at the thought and jump up and down..but wait. What day, time, etc? My phone goes off signaling I have a text.



From: Wesleyyy ;) 

To: Liaaa ;)


Hey, does tomorrow at 6 sound alright to you? :) 



From: Liaaa ;)

To: Wesleyyy ;)


Hey! And yeah, it sounds great. xx



From: Wesleyyy ;)

To: Liaaa ;)


Okay, cool. Text you later beautiful xx



He just called me beautiful and sent back 2 kisses. O.M.G....wait a minute, he's downstairs? Why text me? Oh never mind. I just need to start figuring out what I'm gonna wear! 


♠ ♠ ♠
This was pretty short, sorry!