Status: sexually active?

Fight for Me

emergencies

Mike pulled up to Zap Zone that evening ready to forget about what Vic was trying to do to everyone. He wanted to forget about everything trying to pull Kellin and Jaime apart and just enjoy being with his friends. 

In a way, Mike didn't want Vic to be near him at the moment because of his jealous nature. Almost an hour ago, it seemed as if Vic was okay with the couple and even go so far as to act civil to them in private. Mike knew better though. He saw through his older brother the minute he randomly apologized earlier today.
Mike got out of Jaime's truck and walked inside Zap Zone, only to be ambushed by a spiky-haired friend of his.
"Take me home."

Mike cleared his throat, giving Jaime a dirty look. "What?" He asked skeptically.

"You heard me, I want to go home." Jaime repeated. Mike rolled his eyes.

"Okay, go get Kellin and Tone." He said, to which Jaime shook his head frantically. 

"No, just me. Take me home," he pleaded to the unwilling Mike.

"Jaime, look, I'm not leaving you alone with Vic."

"I don't care, I don't wanna be here!"

"Ugh, fine!" Mike gave in, throwing his hands up in defeat. "If you're killed, it's your own fault," he muttured and led Jaime to his truck.

"I'm driving." Jaime said immediately. Mike didn't feel like arguing anymore, so he tossed the keys behind him without a glance back. They got situated in the car and Jaime drove off towards his house.

When they pulled up, Jaime jumped out of the car without saying a goodbye and quietly ventued up the stairs to Vic's bedroom. He didn't bother knocking and opened the door, spotting Vic laying in bed with his headphones on and his eyes on his phone.

"Vic," Jaime called, hoping to bring the man back to reality. It didn't work and he sat there headbanging to the music.

"Vic." Jaime said louder this time, still with no reply. Finally he strode over and yanked the headphones off of Vic's head.

"Hey!" the man protested, reaching for his music. "That's mine!"

"I want you out." He said and Vic gave him a confused look.
"Why and in what context?" Vic asked. Jaime glared at him and had to resist the urge to pound his face in.

"You know why, I'm not stupid, none of us are stupid. We all know, okay? Out." He demanded, watching Vic's face turn into one of fury.

"You're an ass, you know that?" He yelled and stood, sizing Jaime up.

Jaime snorted. "Yeah, and you're a prick, all five foot four of you."
"You fucking dick!" Vic snarled and punched Jaime. Jaime stumbled back, touching his eye where Vic had hit, and growled. He didn't hesitate to swing his own fist at Vic's nose and shove him back onto his bed. He climbed on top of Vic and started throwing punches left and right, blinded by jealousy and hatred. Vic shoved his arms out in protection and pushed Jaime back, taking control. 

~

"Why are we still here?" Tony pointed out. It was night now, and none of the boys had been doing much except trying to forget about what had just erupted in their silly game of laser tag.

"Good question. Let's go home," Mike suggested and stood from the curb they had been sitting on. Kellin shrugged and looked between the three boys, and then nodded.

"I don't really want to, but fuck it, why not." He said and stood up, walking over to Mike. Tony got to his feet and they all went over to Mike's truck and finally left the juvenile place they'd spent most of their day at.

When they got home, it was eerily quiet, especially when both Jaime and Vic were home. Both boys had a tendency to be obnoxiously loud with their music and messy with their lifestyle, so a flag went up in Mike's mind when the house was practically silent and dishes weren't strewn all over the place.

"Alright, I'll text you guys later, night." Tony mumbled and walked back out the door to his car. Kellin didn't want to stay, but he didn't much want to leave either. Mike decided he'd go investigate, because Tony had texted Jaime and Vic to say they were on their way home and he didn't get a reply from either. Mike went up and checked Jaime's room, which was empty. He shrugged and walked across the hall to Vic's room, seeing the door slightly open. That was also weird. Vic always kept his door shut. He opened it and was shocked at what he saw.

Vic was laid on his bed, almost like he'd been thrown down, his face was bruised and clothes torn, and Mike could've sworn that was blood on his shirt. 

"Kellin, where's Jaime?" Mike yelled down. 

"Don't know. Why? What's wrong?" He asked nervously. Mike couldn't stand being in that room anymore and ran outside to the stairway.

"Come see," he muttered. Kellin was confused and frustrated, so he ran upstairs and straight into Vic's room.

"He's not breathing, call an ambulance!" Kellin shrieked and ran back out to Mike. Mike never hit buttons faster in his life.

"Hello, 911, can I help you?"

"Hi, um, my brother isn't breathing and he's in a bad condition, I need an ambulance!"

"Stay calm sir, do you know CPR?"

"No, I need an ambulance right now!"

"Please, sir, try to stay calm. We're sending one to your location right now. Start compressions." 

Miks hung up and threw his phone, running to his brother and looking over his body. He didn't look too bad but who knew what happened? 

"Kell, you know CPR?"

"Yeah, hangon, I'm coming," he said and ran inside, starting the compressions and giving a breath every five. Mike tried his best not to panic, but it seemed like forever and it didn't look like anything was happening with Vic.

He began to hear sirens and he ran outside. Sure enough, the ambulance was coming down their street and stopped at his house.

"You need an ambulance?" The paramedic asked. Mike nodded frantically.

"Yeah, he's upstairs," he whispered and ran inside, hoping the paramedic was following him. Kellin was still doing compressions and the paramedic waved him off, taking Vic's body and putting it on a stretcher; when did that get there?

Mike and Kellin followed the large group down the stairs and watched as Vic had an oxygen mask laid over his mouth and was placed in the ambulance.

"Mike." Kellin said, breaking him of the state of shock he had moved into. "Go see him at the hospital. I'll stay here." Mike nodded and went to go to his car.

"Mike," Kellin called, and he turned to face the smaller boy.
"Everything's gonna be fine. Vic's strong. He'll get through this."
Mike hoped Vic's strength was enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had a shit time writing this for some reason ok I'm good now