Status: sexually active?

Fight for Me

confused

Jaime woke up the next morning and the first thing he noticed was that he could feel the bedsheets everywhere on his body. And it really was everywhere, because the sheets were in direct contact with every single part of his body. He deduced that he had fallen asleep naked, not that it was a bad thing, necissarily. He rubbed his eyes and opened them, seeing a strong white light all around him.

"Agh! Ow, god!" He hissed out. The room was incredibly bright and Jaime was overcome with a sudden, stabbing headache. 'Fuck hangovers,' he thought. He squinted, trying to find a light or something he could turn off, but no such luck. Apparently someone had left the blinds open last night and forgot to realize that the sun would blind everyone in the room.

When the bed shifted suddenly, Jaime almost screamed and jumped in my spot. 'Uh, okay, who is in bed with me while I'm laying here naked?' He dared himself to turn over and look.

"Oh my fucking god, Kellin, what the hell are you doing in my bed?!" He shrieked. Kellin moved around a little, stretching awake and crying out, "Whaaaah?" He turned over to face Jaime and opened his eyes a little. He gasped suddenly, widening his eyes and then slammed them shut, putting his hand to his head.
"Lemme guess, you're hungover too?" Jaime scoffed.

"Shh! Stop shouting!" Kellin grumbled. Jaime rolled his eyes, but stopped when he realized it made the pounding headache worse. 
Jaime moved his feet around to stretch his ankles a bit, and he felt something around them, like a sheet or something. He tried to bring his leg up, and realized that his boxers were around his ankles. Uh oh. He reached down to pull them over his body and threw the covers off him, so that he could sit up without exposing himself to Kellin. The first thing Jaime spotted on the floor was his shirt and the jeans Kellin had been wearing the night before, laid out carelessly on the floor, almost like they had been thrown there.

"Fuck." Was all Jaime could say to that.

"What?" Kellin asked quietly, surprising Jaime, who jumped up out of the bed and to standing immediately.

"Kellin? Are you, uh... Without clothing?" Jaime asked cautiously.
"Uh..." Kellin shifted around a bit and looked up at Jaime, confusion all over his face. "Yeah. Why?" He said and looked at Jaime with suspicion.

"Um..." Jaime started, "See, uh, I think something happened, l-last night, with, uh..." He gulped. "Us." 

Just like before, Kellin's eyes went wide and he took a huge gasp of air into his mouth. 

"Oh." Was his reply.

"Y-yeah, uh. I'm gonna go, er... Shower, I'll be back in a few." Jaime muttured. He felt incredibly awkward in there and didn't want to have this sort of conversation, especially not with Kellin, of all people. 

Jaime stumbled over to the bathroom in the hotel room and flipped the light switch on.

"Agghh," he groaned at the bright room. Why did everything in a hotel have to be white colored? Why not black or something less harsh? 

"What's wrong?" Kellin called out from the bed.

"Uh, just... Bright room." Jaime mumbled and bit his lip nervously. 
He turned on the water and shook off the only remaining clothing he had had from whatever happened with Kellin. He couldn't remember a damn thing and Kellin probably didn't either. As Jaime climbed into the bathtub and put some shampoo in his hands, he tried to jog his memory. There was a part he remembered about going to the club with Vic, Tony, Mike, and Kellin and just, taking shot after shot without hesitation.

The memories got fuzzy, but one stook out; Vic was looking over at him furiously, like Jaime was doing something unforgivable. That was all he could truly remember. There was nothing else, besides remembering a dark room and the strobe lights in the club, but that didn't explain why Kellin and he were in a hotel room together, and more importantly, undressed in the same bed. He had his suspicions, but why Kellin? Why not some random guy?

Speaking of Kellin, he hadn't moved from his spot on the bed. The memories of last night were just as blurry as Jaime's, although he did remember taking a taxi somewhere and stumbling into the hotel room, hanging off of Jaime by his arms. Everything else wasn't clear enough to see and put the pieces of what truly happened last night together.

Jaime was just finishing up with the shampoo and about to rinse when a knock on the door startled him, causing him to slip and almost fall to the floor.

"Y-yeah?" He stuttered out.

"Uh, hey, can we talk, when you're uh... Done, in there?" Kellin mumbled. Jaime thought it was amazing that he could hear Kellin over the water and through the closed door. 

"Sure, um, I'm almost done anyways." Jaime told him. He heard footsteps walking away and grabbed the little soap bar the hotel had given to their room. Jaime quickly washed his body and let the suds rinse off, shutting the water off and grabbing a towel shortly after.

Jaime wondered if he should put his boxers on in here, or go get the rest of his clothes from the big room. He wrapped the towel around his waist, shrugging off any doubts about insecurities and walked out of the bathroom, grabbing his boxers off the floor. Just outside were his pants, so he took those and walked to the side of the bed and grabbed his shirt as well. His shoes, however, were nowhere to be found, and Jaime thought that was a little weird.

"Can't find your shoes either?" Kellin startled Jaime. He turned around and saw that Kellin had put his clothes back on, but his hair was a mess and he looked a bit distraught.

"Yeah, are yours gone?" Jaime asked as he put his clothes on.

"Yeah. I don't know where they would have been put..." Kellin mumbled, turning around and giving the room one last sweep of his eyes. He walked over to the dresser with a little TV on it and started to move it from the wall.

"Aha!" He exclaimed and bent down to reach for the shoes, but stopped and winced when he felt soreness creep into his body.
"Everything okay?" Jaime asked him, hearing a little groan from the pale boy.

"Uh... Yeah, just um, sore, you know. It's nothing. Probably did too much physical activity at the club or something." Kellin replied, although he wasn't completely sure that was true, at all. Inside, he was freaking out. What the hell happened last night? All the clues led up to... Well, something Kellin would rather not think about. He didn't want to admit it to himself, or anyone else, for that matter. As far as he knew, he was straight anyways.

So why was all the evidence pointing to Jaime and him going all the way last night?

"You're sore? Like, where exactly?" Jaime asked after a minute of silence.

Kellin gulped and he felt his cheeks heat up as he looked over at Jaime, who seemed to be silently apologizing.

"Uh... Down there," Kellin mumbled under his breath. He heard Jaime gasp in shock.

"O-okay, uh..." Jaime said and got up from the bed to lean against the wall, where Kellin was. Both boys took a deep breath, trying to stay calm and control themselves, whatever that meant for either of them.

"Listen, Jaime, whatever really happened, let's just... The guys can't like... Find out, okay? Just... Don't tell them." Kellin said.

"Of course not, I wouldn't... I wouldn't do that to you." Jaime said. Kellin felt butterflies in his stomach all of a sudden, but he couldn't quite place the feeling. 

Something vibrated in the room, making both boys jump and then blush of embarrassment. Jaime slowly walked over to the source of the sound, which was his phone inside the nightstand next to the bed, and checked what it was.

"Mike wants us to meet downstairs in five minutes, so we should probably head down now..." He trailed off. Jaime grabbed the other phone, presumably Kellin's, and handed it to the pale boy standing against the wall, looking deep in thought. 

Neither boy looked at the other on the way down, and the elevator ride was completely silent, aside from the other guests that murmured a 'hello' upon entry.

They reached the lobby, seeing that Vic, Tony, and Mike were already waiting, and approached them. Tony and Mike had neutral expressions on their faces, while Vic was glaring at the two of them. 'Well that's different, what does Vic know that we don't?' Jaime thought to himself. Kellin just looked at the ground, feeling too awkward to look his friends in the eye and see their knowing faces, even though no one except Vic was really giving that impression.

"Morning," Jaime said quietly. 

"Hi guys! We didn't see you after you guys left the club around one, did you end up here?" Tony turned to them asked curiously. Jaime and Kellin looked at eachother nervously, not really knowing what to say.

Finally, Kellin turned back to the Mexican boy and nodded. "Yeah, we were both tired, uh, so we came back here and crashed for the night." Jaime nodded alongside Kellin, Mike still looking off into the distance, and Vic not letting go of the glare he held on them. 

"Okay, we stayed here but we didn't get in until like, 3. We went to another club, Star, once you guys left, and we were there for the rest of the night." Tony told them. 'So Jaime and I must have left for the hotel before the other three,' Kellin thought. He made a promise to himself that he would find out what exactly happened the previous night and he wouldn't stop for anything to find out.

"Let's get in the fucking car, I want to go home!" Vic grumbled almost shouting, and a few people gave him dirty looks. He didn't notice though, and the five of them walked out the door and towards Jaime's car, which was in the parking lot.

"Uh, Tone, why's my car here?" He asked. They couldn't have driven here, both he and Kellin were wasted and Kellin didn't have his keys, they were still in his pocket from last night.

"Oh, yeah! Mike drove it here last night, cause he was the least wasted." Tony said.

"Well that's a first," Kellin murmured, which made Tony giggle and Jaime laughed uncomfortably. Mike cocked his eyebrow at him and they all climbed into the car.

With Jaime and Tony in the front seat and the brothers and Kellin in the back, Jaime put his address into his GPS and started the drive home, since he didn't know where the hell he was. No one talked, except for a few words exchanged between Mike and Tony, until they appeared at Jaime, Mike, and Vic's house.

"Okay, we're finally fucking home," Mike said and ran out of the car. 

"Tone, you need a ride home, huh?" Jaime asked him. 

"Uh, yeah, is that okay?" He said, to which Jaime nodded.

"Of course. Kellin, are you leaving now or are you staying for a bit?" Jaime turned to the raven-haired boy, sitting shyly in the backseat next to Vic.

"Um, I'll just leave, wouldn't want to cause trouble for you guys." And truthfully, he didn't, although by the way Vic had been acting, he probably already had. Vic scoffed and climbed out of the car towards the house.

"Bye guys," Kellin mumbled and climbed out of Jaime's car and into his.

"What's his problem?" Tony asked as Jaime drove out of his street to Tony's house. Jaime debated whether to lie, but he knew Tony wouldn't judge or anything, and besides, he knew Tony wouldn't blab to anyone. He wasn't that kind of guy.

"Uh," Jaime started, "well, something happened between Kellin and I, but neither of us can remember, and Vic keeps looking at me like I'm the spawn of Satan or whatever." He said, sighing in relief of telling someone. It felt like a weight lifted off his shoulders. He didn't like keeping things bottled in.

"So that's why you left early..." Tony said to himself. "Dude, you guys were all over eachother in the club, I'm surprised Vic hasn't killed you yet."

"What?!" Jaime shrieked and then slammed on the brakes suddenly, flinging both boys forward.

Tony started freaking out, the words spilling out of his mouth. "Well, like, you were dancing and then I saa you guys, like, making out, but Vic saw you and then you yelled at him and left for the bathroom, and then I didn't see you for the rest of the night, and-" 

"We were doing what?!?" Jaime yelled.

"I don't know exactly but don't get mad at me!" Tony shouted back. Jaime took a deep breath, calming himself and then started, slowly, to drive off again.

"Sorry," he muttured after a few minutes. "I just don't remember and I think I have feelings for Kellin, but Vic's liked him for a while. But Kellin's straight anyways. The big problem is, though, I think we had sex last night. I mean, our clothes were everywhere on the floor of the hotel room, we were in the same bed naked, and he said he was sore down there! What am I supposed to think, that we both just happened to sleep naked and Kellin had been sitting all day or something? It doesn't add up to anything except that. And now I feel horrible, and I bet Kellin feels worse, and we haven't even gotten to Vic yet, so-"

"Jaime, Jaime. Slow down. Everything's gonna be fine. Kellin and you will figure things out, and everything will go back to normal. Trust me, okay? It'll be fine." Tony softly told the spiky-haired man.

"Tone, I just... I can't lose them both." Jaime said, feeling moisture in his eyes build up.

"Who says you will? Jaime, we'll get through this, all of this, you and Vic will be back to normal, and we'll move on. I know I can't, you know, turn back time, but I know everything will be okay. Just trust that and you'll be fine. And Kellin will figure himself out. If it was lonliness, or something he's been bottling up, or even his true feelings finally coming through, whatever, that's his deal. Don't stress yourself out over this." Tony finished, seeing how distraught his friend was getting.

The car was silent for the rest of the short ride, Jaime not really knowing what to say and Tony knowing that it would be best to let Jaime think through this himself. He was a smart guy and if anyone knew how to deal with this kind of problem, it was Jaime.
Soon enough, Jaime pulled up to Tony's house.

"Thanks for the ride," Tony said greatfully and reached over to give his friend a hug.

"Not a problem. Thanks for the pep talk. I'll keep you posted on stuff, and who knows, maybe we'll go out in another week? I'll call you or something, alright?" Jaime said to Tony, who was climbing out of the car.

"Yep, I'll let you know when I'm free and we'll go from there. Maybe we won't go out next time, just stay at home, play some party games. It was good to see you guys outside of work or school or whatever. Bye Himes," he said with a smile and closed the door.

"Byee turtle," Jaime called out the window to his friend before driving off toward home.

Maybe Tony was right. Maybe he would get through this. And maybe everything would work out in the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
um yeah so this happened
so
i'll be updating in like a day
and I have the cabin to write too, none of those are pre-written
kay bye