Status: First attempt at anything vampire. MEGA HIATUS- I'M REWRITING VERY VERY SLOWLY

Give Me Love

Sapphira

Lauren
Sapphira
I have been with Nicholas for three weeks now. It was early october and the air was gaining a chill. Nicholas mostly used me when he needed blood or when he needed to go out and not look suspicious. He was searching for his brother William. We have gone from Miami to Chicago then to New York City.

"Come on, darling," Nicholas called over is shoulder as I tried to keep up with his pace.

Wrapping me peacoat tighter around me, I jogged to catch up to him. "What are we doing here anyway?"

Nicholas continued to make his way through people. "The bartender in Chicago heard that William was headed this way. It doesn't make sense, though. He always hated New York."

I looked over at him. "Did you ever think that he doesn't want to be found?"

With an abrupt stop, he turned to look at me. I was a solid eight inches shorter. "We have to find him," Nicholas hissed before moving his gaze behind me. "What the hell is she doing here?"

I spun around and looked across the street. "What are you looking at?" I questioned but he was already on his way across.

I ran to catch up with him, a car narrowly avoiding me. There was no way I was going to be left on the street in New York. I watched as Nicholas strutted arrogantly to a mystery blonde woman.

"Long time, Sapphira."

The woman, Sapphira, took a bite of her red apple and smiled. "Hello Nick," She greeted before turning to me, her gaze becoming hard. "I've never seen you before. Are you his pet?" She sneered, her lip curling back before realization dawned on her face. "You're the one that gave yourself up for your sisters. I've heard about you."

I looked at Nicholas then back to the bitchy blonde. "Funny. I haven't heard anything about you."

Sapphira glared. "Oh, you'll hear plenty since I'm coming with you guys. I heard about your search for William and I'm sure I can be of use."

I raised an eyebrow and looked at Nicholas for confirmation. He sighed and motioned for her to follow us.

Great. More vampires.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
"Long time, Sapphira."
Image
"Hello, Nick."
Image
"Funny, I haven't heard anything about you."