Status: First attempt at anything vampire. MEGA HIATUS- I'M REWRITING VERY VERY SLOWLY

Give Me Love

William

"In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again."

I glanced at Nicholas as he put down Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. "What are we doing here?"

"William loves bookstores. Especially ones as small as this," He explained and picked up the book again. "I think it fits you."

I raised an eyebrow and shrugged my shoulders. "What?"

"What I read from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Ah, never mind," He responded before checking his iPhone. "Sapphira says that someone saw him here not too long ago at a bar called The Human Leg."

"Quite the name," I remarked.

"Let's go. She's going to meet us there."

I nodded and walked out the door, hailing a cab. I climbed in with Nicholas as he told the driver where to go. I observed Nicholas as he gazed out the window. I couldn't see much of his deep brown eyes, but he had a lovely profile.

"Take a picture, sweetheart," Nicholas stated without moving his gaze from the window.

I felt my jaw drop and my face heat up. "What… How…" I stuttered.

Nicholas smirked and turned his piercing gaze to me. "I could feel your eyes on me."

I opened my mouth to respond, but we pulled up in front of the bar. "Oh look we're here," I said as he paid the driver and climbed out.

"Finally," Sapphira grunted as she pushed herself off the side of the building.

We walked into the almost empty bar that smelled faintly like vomit and urine.

"I'll go ask around. You two order drinks or something," Nicholas commanded.

Sapphira opened her mouth. "Let me co-"

"No. Go sit."

I raised my eyebrows and sat on one of the stools. Sapphira came over and I could feel her eyeing me.

"Can I help you?" I snapped at her.

She rolled her chocolate colored eyes and ran a hand through her blonde hair. "Did you find anything out about William?"

I glanced over my shoulder as Nicholas ordered his drink.

He took it from the bartender and looked at me. "I don't think I've told you how lovely you look today, Lauren."

I raised an eyebrow as he turned his smoldering eyes to Sapphira. "He's going to be here tonight."

Sapphira smiled but before she could say anything the door to the entrance opened and a tall man that resembled Nicholas walked in. I assumed it was William.

He smiled at a woman who greeted him before turning his gaze to us. Walking over he stood in front of Nicholas.

"I've been across the country looking for you," Nicholas said.

William pursed his lips for a moment before looking down with a smirk.

"Well, I'm flattered."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
"I don't think I've told you how lovely you look today, Lauren."
Image
"Let me co-"
Image
"Can I help you?"
Image
"Well, I'm flattered."