Status: First attempt at anything vampire. MEGA HIATUS- I'M REWRITING VERY VERY SLOWLY

Give Me Love

Drunk

“What the hell are we going to do, William?” I heard Nicholas snap at his brother. “She could fucking kill us!”

I heard William sigh and I kept my eyes closed, pretending to be asleep.

“If she wanted you dead, she wouldn’t have saved you back in the house,” William stated before turning to walk away.

Nicholas let out a growl and threw his cup of coffee at the wall before stomping away. I sat up from the couch and bit my lip. He was assuming that I knew how to kill a vampire, but aside from what William told me about the weaknesses, I have no idea. I was never taught like my father, aunt, or even my brothers.

Nicholas is being dramatic.

Standing up and stretching, I went off on my search for food. Waltzing into the kitchen, I looked around. Of course, they didn’t have any food. I leaned against the counter with a frown.

William walked into the kitchen but quickly shifted his gaze. “I’m sorry, Lauren.”

I raised an eyebrow and looked at my clothes. I was only in a tee shirt, bra, and panties which didn’t leave much to imagination. “God, it’s nothing you haven’t seen before.”

William turned his gaze back but looked very uncomfortable. I shrugged and pushed off the counter.

“Just so you know,” I called, “My dad never taught me anything.”

I was walking towards my room in the fairly large apartment, when I was pushed against the wall.

“Christ in a miniskirt!” I yelled before hitting Nicholas’s shoulder. “You nearly gave me a heart attack!”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” He demanded.

I scoffed. “Still on this topic? Fine, I didn’t tell you because you wouldn’t have saved my sisters if you knew.”

Nicholas frowned and stepped back. “Let’s hope this can blow over.”

**********

“Do you always walk around half naked?” Nicholas asked.

I shrugged as I took another long drink from the bottle of tequila. “Figured you or William would be around. But it seems like he’s gone.”

Nicholas sighed and snatched the bottle from me. “He had some things to tend to.”

I crossed my arms which pushed my breasts up further. “Give it back!”

Nicholas shook his head. “Nope.”

I stood up and swayed slightly. “Seriously, Nicholas!”

He smirked and shook his head. “You’re more drunk than I thought.”

Glaring at him, I flopped back on the couch. “I’m more horny than I thought!”

Nicholas laughed. “Maybe we should get you drunk more often, I like this new Lauren.”

I threw an arm over my eyes. “You gonna fuck me or what?”

“No,” he responded and I shot up.

“No?!”

“No.”

I furrowed my eyebrows. I was never turned down. “Well why not?” I shot back before lowering my voice, “Do I look okay?”

“You look fine, Lauren. Very drunk, but fine.”

I laid down again. “Why don’t you want me?”

“Talk to me when you're not drunk.”

I listened to him walk away and I closed my eyes, letting sleep overtake me.

********************

“Lauren, wake up,” Someone said as they shook me.

I groaned and rolled over only to fall on the floor. I looked up to see William. “Oh hey there.”

He raised his eyebrows. “Any reason you’re passed out on the couch looking like you’re ready for...”

“Sex,” I finished before he could, “That’s because I am.”

“You are?”

I nodded. “Yep. But you’re brother turned me down.”

Standing up, I saw William’s eyes darken. “He did? That’s odd.”

I nodded again before grabbing his neck and pulling him in for a kiss. He kissed me back with the same intensity that I had. I smirked, knowing I was breaking the king of self-control. Turning around, I pushed him on the couch and straddled him. He took his shirt off and I ran my hands down his torso. Reaching for his belt, I went to unbuckle it, but he pulled away.

“Lauren...” He started, “I can’t.”

“Why not?” I questioned as I leaned my forehead against his.

“I-”

I pressed my lips to his again, and he didn’t stop me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lauren

Image
"I'm sorry, Lauren."

Image
"God, it's nothing you haven't seen before."

Image
"Maybe we should get you drunk more often, I like this new Lauren."

Thank you to my four subscribers! :D Even though it's not a large number, I love you guys.