The House Next Door.

Fearful dreaming

Do you ever dream ?

Course Addy

Addison laid completely awake. Her back laying on the thin sheets of her bed.

Addison's thoughts jumbled.
Thinking of Mr Hardy.
And the perfection. All that he was.

I some what fear my dreams

You mustn't be afraid to dream, darling

Then another text flashed her screen. Ah, I suppose you're forgetting of the morning practice. Try to sleep

Addison blinked and scrolled through her phone. Her fingers scrolling through her organizer, her calendar flashed informing her of a morning practice.

"Shit" she huffed.

Thats torturous

Sweet words..in that case I look forward to seeing you run extra laps

Addison smiled.
You wouldn't

Darling, I would

Monster

Addison, get some rest

I'll try

Have the radio playing. It helps.

Addison sat forward and flickered with the clock radio and the music softly hummed through her bedroom.

That it does

What station?

You know, you're favorite

Addison softly laughed thinking of the memory of him.

Very lovely. Now, get to sleeping.

Okay , okay, and okay

Welcome your dreams, Addison.

Goodnight Edward
___________________________________

His screams echoed the locker room and Addison couldn't hold in her wincing as the vein in his neck bulged with fury.

Holy shit

"Get out of the locker room" He started to point in the direction of different girls. "Complete rubbish all of you"

Addison grimace as she stood beside Marcy. She crossed her arms over her chest defensively. Marcy frowned and kept her gaze lowered.

"Jared?" Mr Hardy snapped.

Mary jumped and lifted her gaze.

"What happened out there? Are you blind?"

"I forgot my contacts" Marcy murmured.

"Out" Mr Hardy pointed. Marcy blinked and cocked her head. "You're no use. Out" He screamed.

Marcy pressed her lips together and nodded. Addison glanced at her and moved with her.

His hand clamped down onto her shoulder halting her. "Do not move an inch" his voice lowly said.

Addison nodded and met Marcy's blue orbs and frowned deeply.

"I will not except this sloppiness of a team. Friday will be our first game and if you all remotely show what you did this morning I will quit and move onto the boys teams"

Every player in the room nodded and Mr Hardy sighed and rubbed his jaw. "Take a lap all of you".

Addison kept her gaze lowered. She was petrified of him.
Of the coach.

As she stepped outside Addison noticed Marcy leaning against the fence and she trailed over to her. "What a dick" she mumbled.

Addison glanced back as Mr Hardy trailed along with Mr Coop.
Mr Hardy moved his head and locked gazes with her.
Addison peered at him as the sweats and hoodie clung to him.

As the black sweater of his clung to her wrist.
The pair began to run as both coaches leaned onto the bleachers.

"Any plans for after the game?" Marcy asked.

"No" Addison shook her head. "What are we doing?"

"Costume shopping" Marcy grinned. "Ya' wanna?"

"Sure" Addison shrugged.

"Still wearing that Wendy costume for Michael?" Marcy asked. "I'll come too and portray the character of a sexy pirate"

"Louis and Mr Hardy are coming with" Addison whispered.

Marcy grinned and slowly nodded. "I'm defiantly coming"

Addison laughed. "It's settled"

"Hey" Marcy glanced. "Is that your dad's sweater-"

The blowing of the whistles caught the pair pair off guard.
Addison peered around.
Marcy and Addison were the remaining ones on the track.

"Great" Marcy sighed rubbing her jaw.

"Ignore it" Addison offered. "That's what I do"

"It's to early for this" Marcy complained.

Mary and Addison slowly stepped near the bleaches. Mr Hardy stomped toward them.

"Do you call that a lap?" He asked sincerely.

Addison eyes narrowed. "I.."

"If you decided to stop the talking and starting running then you wouldn't have wasted five minutes of our time" Mr Hardy yelled.

Marcy sighed and looked away. Addison bit the inside of her cheek. "Sorry" she mumbled.

"Do not apologize" Mr Hardy snapped. "You're only apologizing because I am yelling"

"What do you want me to say?" Addison snapped back. Then bit the inside of her cheek. Hard.

"Get ready for English" He pointed. "If you're a second late you both will serve detention for a month"

Addison huffed disguising her scoff at him. Mr Hardy lids squinted and his nostril seemed to flare.

"I'm going" Addison jumped scrambling away with Marcy. "We're going"

Addison and Marcy ran up the hill toward the school and started to laugh.
Marcy pointed at Addison and held onto her side as she laughed.

"That was priceless" Marcy cried.

Addison cheeks were red from the laughter.
She glanced back as they reached the door to the girls locker room and Addison caught sight of Mr Hardy looking directly toward her, with a hand on his hip and a perfect smile spread across his lips.
_________________________________

As Marcy skipped the walk with Addison to English to go meet up with Henry, she rushed toward the English wing of the school.

She stopped right out side the door and realized it was locked and the lights were off. Addison shoulders slumped.

"Awful posture"

Addison refused to turn around from the lovely accent that spoke in her ear.
Mr Hardy stepped around her closely and peered at her , while she quickly noticed the half button shirt with the tie hanging from his neck.

Addison raised a single brow and nodded toward his attire. "Awful"

"Do not tease me" Mr Hardy frowned. He led her toward the door as Addison crept up on her heels as Mr Hardy unlocked the door with his key. Her chin almost resting on his chin.
Mr Hardy flung the door open flickering on the lights.

"No hard feelings right?" Mr Hardy called as he paced around his desk. Addison leant her elbows on the podium.

"Nah" Addison assured him. Mr Hardy halted and glanced at her with a small smile forming in his plump lips.

"Am I that amusing that you laugh at me while a train you?" He wondered.

"The truth? Very much so" Addison laughed.

"Cheeky" Mr Hardy grinned.

Addison boldly stepped forward and in the moment was invading his personal space. But he seemed to freeze as well as she.

"May I?" She asked laughing.

Mr Hardy slowly nodded and she began to loop the material of the tie around his neck. Addison lips formed a smile and could feel his gaze on her.

His voice inches above her "Remarkable"

"Ah" Addison shrugged sheepishly as she stood back.

"Accompany me for lunch?"

Addison smiled, it was effortless and she didn't really need to think of a reply.
She answered quickly, nodding and shrugging her shoulders.

"Yes"
____________________________

Addison placed the red apple on his desk before she trailed over to him. Mr Hardy placed his chin in his palm and grinned.

"Ah, there she is"

Her cheeks and face, everywhere seemed to grow red from his choice of words.

Holy shit

"Do you have my chips?" He asked squinting his lids.

"Do you have my gummys?" She retorted.

"Of course" He spoke softly. The pair tossed each other there bags as they did for days now and Addison caught the bag of gummy bears and smiled.

"Here" Mr Hardy handed her a pile of papers that were need to be graded. Addison rolled her eyes but grasped the pen that was given to her as he did the same. Addison held back her smile as e grasp her pen in his calloused hands.

"I was completely aware of the attire you were wearing during practice"

Addison hand seemed to freeze. Her hand twitching against the desk. "Oh?"

"I am tempted in buying you one of your own" Mr Hardy locked gazes with her.

"No" Addison burst quickly. "I like yours".

Idiot

But he smiled astounding Addison. Mr Hardy licked his lips before he spoke.

"That so?"

"Yeah" Addison shrugged stammering.

"I don't mind" Mr Hardy lowered his voice.

"That so?" Addison mocked grinning.

Mr Hardy raised his head and his eyes seemed to dance against the noon light of the sky that seeped through the blinds on the window.
His eyes narrowed and the most alluring smile spread across his gorgeous lips.

"Addison" Mr Hardy spoke slowly but seems to rush the words out.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Shut the door"
♠ ♠ ♠
BAZINGA

Addison's Attire