Status: complete bitches

I Will Soon Forget the Color of Your Eyes

Clouding My Mind

“Ugh, Vic” Kellin groaned from underneath me as I palmed him through his jeans. His head rolled back and his teeth dug into his bottom lip. He was so hot. The things I wanted to do to him.

I removed my hand, causing Kellin to let out a small whimper and stare up at me desperately. Before he could complain, I rolled my hips down roughly against his, suppressing a moan, but the always careless Kellin didn’t.

“Oh fuck,” the noise spurred me on more and I repeated the action several times, panting and grunting in satisfaction. I could feel his growing bulge beneath me and I smirked at him, stopping the pleasure once again to slowly pull down his zipper. I tugged his jeans down to his ankles and hooked my finger into the waistband of his boxers. A cry of pleasure escaped his lips and-
“Just give up. You’ll never be good enough!”

I shot up, my head pounding in time with my heart. The Depths was blasting through the speakers. Well, what a humbling line to wake up to. I laid back down trying to steady my breathing .

My dream suddenly came back to me, my eyes widened and I felt myself start to sweat even more than I already was. What the actual fuck?!

I rolled onto my stomach, but that proved to be a bad idea when the button of my skinny jeans pushed down onto my erection. I sat up, my mind in a haze as I processed the fact that I had had a sex dream about a guy, my personal bully, the spawn of Satan, and now I had morning wood that was pretty fucking painful. I didn’t even like guys. At least, I didn’t think I liked guys. Then again, I’ve never really been that into girls. Did this mean I had a crush on Kellin? Nononono. I don’t like Kellin. I don’t like boys.

Fuck, it’s too early for this shit.

If my alarm clock was anything to go by, then it was actually way too early for this shit. 5:30, to be exact. But it wasn’t too early to go fix my little problem in the shower.

I slid out of bed, my feet dropped onto the warm carpet and I strutted over to the stereo, turning it off and welcoming the comfortable silence that followed. I made my way to my closet, pulling out a towel and some clothes and then walked out of the room and across the hall to the bathroom. I heard the chain flushing and the door knob wiggling, I stepped back a little so whoever was in the bathroom could get out without me bothering them. Who even wakes up at this time purposely?

Oh, that makes perfect sense. Kellin.

He took a step out of the door and almost walked right into me. His hot, minty breath brushed against my face and I felt my jeans get even tighter. The black locks that always sat so perfectly on top of his head were messy and curly, probably just like mine was right now.
His turquoise orbs bored into mine for a few seconds, before he shoved me to the side with a look of disgust on his face. “Watch where you’re going, freak.” He spat.

I hurried into the bathroom, not wasting anytime in ridding myself of my clothes and turning on the hot water, climbing in when I thought that the temperature was suitable. The warm water relaxed me and took my mind off of the dick that was currently in my house.
Speaking of dicks, I still needed to get off.

I wrapped my hand around myself, biting my lip to suppress the sound of pleasure threatening to erupt from my throat. I pumped fairly quickly, desperately needing the release. My thumb ran over the tip as I teased myself and let out a small whimper.

Soon enough I was falling apart against the cold shower wall as I finished, letting out a small cry of pleasure that I hoped was covered by the running water. I finished showering and hopped out, drying my feet on the small mat before tying a towel around my waist and grabbing my toothbrush. I was brushing my teeth when I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My wet hair was sticking to my face; bags were under my bizarre eyes, which I grimaced at. Sometimes I just wanted to dig my fingers into them and rip them out. It’d hurt but at least I wouldn’t be ridiculed anymore.

Before I could even consider doing such a thing, I turned my head away from the mirror, spitting out the remains of the minty substance in my mouth and rinsed it out with water.
After getting dressed and quickly towel drying my hair, I made my way out of the bathroom and downstairs to make some breakfast. And I guess I should’ve expected to see Kellin in the kitchen, cooking some breakfast. He turned to me when I walked in and glared at me, I only rolled my eyes in response and walked over to the cupboard that contained multiple boxes of cereal and grabbed a box of Cheerios, and started pouring them into a bowl.

“You sure you want to be eating that? You’re getting a little chubby there, freak.” He sneered, jabbing my side with his fingers. I slapped his hand away, growling slightly as I resumed making my meal. That didn’t stop him though; he continued poking me, enjoying how irritated I was getting.

“Can you fucking stop, Quinn?!”I snarled, shoving his shoulder back so he stumbled backwards slightly. “What are you even still doing here?”

“I fell asleep on your bed, parents just left me.”

He was standing close to me again, a little too close. I could feel his eyes burning through me as I poured milk into the bowl and added a spoon.

“So, any interesting dreams last night?” he asked.

My eyes widened and I turned to face him, “what?”

“Sex dreams? Didn’t know you had it in you, freak.”

I just continued staring at him in shock, the corners of his mouth turned up in a smirk.

“Yeah, you were moaning pretty loudly,” he laughed, “Wait till I tell everyone about this.”

“What, that you slept in the same bed as the freak? Let’s see how that works out for you.” I smiled, tapping his shoulder and walking towards the dinner table.
I heard him let out a groan of frustration and storm out the room, the table shook from the impact.

I finished devouring my cereal, in record time, might I add, when my phone buzzed from the counter where I must have left it last night. I stood up and grabbed it, Ellee was calling me. Hitting ‘answer’ I pressed it to my ear.
“Hello?”
“I’m outside.”
“What? Why?”
“I’m driving you to school today, duh.”
“We don’t have to be there for like what, another hour?”
“I know that, you ass. We’re gonna go get coffee.”
“Just you and me?”
“No, Mike, Shannon, Jaime, Nikki, Liz and Tony.”
“Oh.”
“Yeah, so hurry the fuck up, we’re waiting.”
She then hung up and I ran upstairs to slip on some shoes before hurrying out of the house and into her car. Mike, Shan, Jaime and Nikki were in the backseat, so I was riding shotgun.
“Where’s Liz and Tony?” I asked, doing up my seatbelt.
“Meeting us there.”
“Oh ok.”
“Sorry I didn’t come home last night, bro. Shan and I were a little…busy.” Mike apologized. Shannon’s face turned crimson as she hit my brother across the head.
“It’s fine.” I shrugged it off.
“Kellin didn’t bother you much, did he?”
I just shook my head, watching the scenery fly past as everyone talked amongst themselves.

Today was going to be a long day.