Status: complete bitches

I Will Soon Forget the Color of Your Eyes

There's A Beast in My Heart and He Won't Let You Leave Alive

I actually managed to make it through the day with only minimal torture from Kellin’s demons, the devil himself keeping hidden until the last class of the day, which was a double of the only subject we had together. In between classes I went to my locker and as soon as I opened it, a giant baby doll tumbled out. It was one of those that had an implanted speaker and when I caught it, it started crying, causing everyone in the hall to slow down and stare at me. The doll itself had both eyes dug out and ‘FREAK’ was scribbled across it’s forehead in red marker. I turned around, searching for a culprit and, seeing Matty, I hurled the doll at him, nailing him hard in the back of the head.

He spun around angrily and dug his (perfectly normal) eyes into me. “Fuck, Fuentes! You’re gonna pay for that! Stick around after class today, will ya?” He smirked deviously before strutting away.

I groaned inwardly at the thought that I might get beat up again later, threw my books into my bag and walked quickly down the hall, hoping to make it to the bathroom before class. Just before I pushed open the door to the boys’ room, I felt a tap on my shoulder and I spun around only to be shoved back against the door straight into the bathroom.

“Hey bright eyes, you been hiding from me?” Kellin accused as the door swung shut loudly.

“Shit, Kellin. What’s wrong with you?” I said, rubbing my shoulder blades which were probably bruised from the impact.

“I just wanted to see why you’ve been avoiding me. Maybe it’s because of that awkward dream of yours last night…” He grinned evilly and sauntered over to the counter beside the sink, pulling himself up to sit on it. I turned to him but he dramatically covered his eyes, “Man, I told you not to look at me! I don’t wanna have to look at those fucked up things where your eyes should be.”

“Fuck this.” I mumbled, making my way for the door but Kellin stopped me.

“Where the fuck do you think you’re going? I’m not finished with you, so get your ass back in here, two-tone.” I stopped in my tracks and turned to face him with an annoyed look. His hand was still over his face and I wanted so badly to slap it away and just punch him in the face. Maybe then he’d know what it was like to have an eye of a different colour: black. “Yea, you better fucking listen to me-“

At that point I’d had enough of him.

I lunged at him, ripping his arms away from his face roughly and grabbing him by his t-shirt. “Who the fuck do you think you are? What gives you the right to treat me like a piece of shit? Why am I the fucked up one when you spend your entire life trying to make me miserable? Does it make you feel good about yourself, making me want to tear my fucking eyes out?” I was screaming in his face and I could feel his chest shaking, even though his eyes were closed. Using the strength I had, that no one really knew about, I pulled him out of his seating position and slammed him back against the counter.

“Fuck,” was all he could say, his hands flying back to massage the spot where he hit himself.

“Open your eyes,” I said, scarily calm again.

“W-what?”

“Open your fucking eyes. Look at me like you think I’m a real person,” I commanded, slamming him back again but less violently. He hesitantly cracked his eyelids and fixed his gaze on mine. His was filled with fear, even though I could see something strange bubbling, like excitement or anticipation. When he saw the confused look on my face, I could see a smirk pulling at his lips, but I pushed him against the counter yet again, wiping the look clean off his face. “They aren’t that bad are they, you little shit. You know, I was wondering why you’re so hung up on the fact that I had a sex dream last night. I mean, we’re guys, you know? It happens…”

I felt him tense up in my grasp and I took the chance to chuckle wickedly, before leaning close to his face. “You know, I was always one to scream in bed,” I whispered in a low tone and he swallowed loudly. We were so close I could feel his shallow breaths on my lips and his body shaking under mine, but his eyes were intently locked on mine.

“Was I screaming last night, Kellin?” He didn’t move, but his eyes gave me an answer. My voice was so low, I’m certain that Kellin wouldn’t have heard unless I was this close. “Whose name was I screaming?”

He shook his head frantically, “N-no. No.”

“You know, don’t you?” I smirked at how uncomfortable I was making him. I leaned forward so my lips were directly at his ear. “Kellin, isn’t that what I said? Kellin.”

I don’t know if he actually shivered, but at that moment we were both probably thinking about the dream and what would’ve caused something like that to spark up in my mind because in a split second his lips were on mine and I instantly kissed back. It didn’t last long, and soon enough Kellin was gently pushing me away.

“Fuck,” he said, pushing past me and out the door at top speed before I could stop him. I pressed my back to the wall and slowly slid to the ground, lightly touching my lips and wondering what I had just done. After years and years of hell from Kellin and his friends, suddenly I’m having sex dreams about him and standing up to him, and it didn’t make any sense. Did I even fucking kiss that asshole?

I did. And, strangely enough, I would do it again in a heartbeat.

He was probably on his way to tell his friends about how, not only was I an abnormal freak, but I was also a flaming homo who made a move on him. I’d get my ass handed to me. So, hesitantly, I picked up my bag and went to class, knowing that my lateness would call even more unwanted attention to myself. I also knew that the entire time I wouldn’t be able to stop thinking about Kellin and how much I hated him for playing with my mind in unfathomable ways.

-

Kellin actually never showed up to class, and I didn’t pay attention to a single thing the teacher said, so it was given that the class flew by really quickly. I usually would be happy for that, but today I knew I had something else waiting on me.

Just as I’d packed my books, I got a text from Mike saying we’d be having dinner at the Quinn’s tonight. Great, just great. Not only do I get to get beat up but I also have to face that dipshit and pretend to be nice to him. At least at school we could openly hate each other.

As soon as I walked out of the class I saw Matty, Beau and Josh standing there and waiting for me. “Hey Vic,” Matty said, grinning menacingly.

I sighed. “Let’s take it out back.”

-

I padded up the familiar front steps of the Quinn’s house and knocked twice on the door like I usually did. I was greeted by the always pleasant Mrs. Quinn. “Hi Vic, dear. You’re a bit early, your parents aren’t here yet,” She said in that sing-song voice of hers.

“Well, I came straight from school,” I replied.

“Oh alright,” She smiled at me, “If you missed Kellin, he came home early because he’s a little sick. He’s been moping around all afternoon and he doesn’t look good.” She stepped back inside and I followed her down the hall. Right before we got to the living room she turned around and spoke to me quietly, “Honestly, I think this has to do with something more than just the flu. Maybe you can get him to tell you something, or even cheer him up. I’ll get you guys when dinner is ready.” She patted my shoulder and hurried back to the kitchen, leaving me standing in the hall.

I sighed and walked into the room; at times like these, I really hated the fact that we pretended to be best friends. “Hey,” I muttered as I flopped down on the couch next to Kellin, who was watching How I Met Your Mother on TV. I really hoped he wouldn’t bring up what had happened earlier.

He glanced up, but when he found that it was me all he could muster was, “Oh.” I looked over at him to see that he was wrapped up in a blanket with an untouched bowl of soup on the coffee table in front of him. His hair was a little matted and his eyes were bloodshot, but clearly not from being sick or tired. It
was obvious that he had been crying.

Crying?

The little fucker didn’t deserve to be crying!

“What?” I was snapped out of my thoughts by Kellin’s accusatory voice.

“No snarky comments or offensive jokes? Not even a blatant disgust. What’s wrong?” I replied.

He rolled his eyes. “I’m just not up to it, okay? I’m not feeling too well, as you can see.” I nodded at him and turned back to the television, but he kept his gaze on me. “What happened to you?” He said, pointing out the barely noticeable bruise on my jaw from my little rendezvous with Matty.

“Matty,” was all I muttered in response, just as I heard my parents and Mrs. Quinn coming in.

After we all exchanged greetings, Mrs. Quinn took the remote control from Kellin and turned off the TV. “Boys, we have something to tell you about,” she said as she took a seat facing us on the coffee table.

“It isn’t bad, is it?” I asked.

“No not at all,” my mother chimed in. “It’s about the family vacation we usually take together every summer, to the Quinn’s lake house in Michigan. I know you boys are getting out of school soon, a week isn't it?” I inwardly groaned; four weeks of endless heckling from Kellin, with zero boundaries because we were staying in the same house. “Victor, your father and I have some business to attend to concerning your great aunt Celia, so we’ll be missing the first week and a half of the trip.”

I wanted to cry out and hug them both. I get an extra week and a half away from Kellin!

Mrs. Quinn continued, though, before I could celebrate, “Now boys, before you get too disappointed, I spoke to your parents Vic.” Where was this going? “And they agreed that you can come with us anyway, and your parents and cousins will join us when they’re finished. Isn’t that great! You guys still get to hang out together and you don’t have to worry about annoying cousins and siblings.”

Well, fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is Leah here, providing you with the third part of your entertainment tonight. I wish you all safe and happy reading =P