Status: complete bitches

I Will Soon Forget the Color of Your Eyes

Look Into My Eyes And Look At The Words You Say

“Cool.” I muttered under my breath and faked a smile to my parents. Great, an extra week to hang out with the freak.

“I figured out you’d like the news” Mom smiled and looked at me. “But right now, let’s have dinner or it’ll get cold.” She said, getting out of the room into the hallway and being followed by Vic’s parents. Once they were out of sight I could feel Vic’s bizarre eyes staring at me.

“Stop staring.” I whispered in the harshest way I could and left him sitting there by himself just to join the adults downstairs. I remained quiet during the whole dinner and excused myself halfway, claiming I needed to rest because I was feeling really sick.

Once I was upstairs, I locked the door behind me and curled up in my bed, hoping all these confusing thoughts would go away. But it didn’t work, I could still remember that moment in the boy’s bathroom a few hours ago, when he admitted that the sex dream he had was about me. It wasn’t shocking because he actually had been moaning my name out loud all night.

He had a point though; I couldn’t tell anybody I had slept in his room over night because it would completely ruin my reputation and trust me when I say I really cared about it.

But when he proceeded to lock his lips with mine. What the fuck was he thinking? I mean… he can’t have a stupid crush on me. I’m this immature 17 year old who keeps bullying him. It’s impossible, isn’t it? I groaned in frustration and pulled the blanket that was covering me closer.

I don’t know at what exact moment I dozed off but I do recall the loud knocks on my door that forced me to get up and open it, just to see the tanned boy staring at me.

“What do you want?” I asked, annoyed. He rolled his freaky eyes and stepped further in the bedroom.

“Your mom sent me to ask what’s wrong with you.”

“Like you would care.” I answered and curled up in bed once again, facing the wall. I felt weight on the bed and I could almost hear him rolling those eyes.

“You’re right. Why do I even care?” Now I could feel his eyes piercing through my skull before getting up, leaving me alone once again.

Shortly after I heard the main’s door open and my sister’s voice announcing she was home, before heading upstairs and opening my door.

“Are you ok, Kellin? I heard you left school early because you were sick.” She asked, with a bit of worry in her voice.

“Yes, Trisha. I’m totally fine.” I reassured, still facing the wall.

“Kellin, look at me.” I groaned but turned to face her anyway. “Did that freak did something to you?” I shook my head. “Then what happened?”

“Nothing, just let it go.” I groaned and put the blanket over my head. “Can you please leave? I need to be alone right now.”

“Whatever Kellin. I was trying to be nice to you.” She said before shutting the door.

The next day I kept avoiding Vic and everyone noticed. I kept brushing it off but Matty, who was by far the trustworthiest guy I had among my group of friends, didn’t buy it and grabbed my arm to pull me away from the rest of the guys.

“How come you’re not in the mood to bother Victor today? That’s not so fond of you, man.” I shrugged and looked down at the floor. “Did he do something to you?” He asked, after a few minutes of silence.

“Nope, I just don’t feel like torturing him today.” I sighed. “Look, I will make his life a living hell once we go to that stupid camping.” Matty nodded with a devilish grin and finally let go of my arm, walking towards the group.

Truth is I was getting anxious over being alone with Vic for a week and a half by ourselves. What if he tried to kiss me again? It’s not like I didn’t like it, because I’ve come to the conclusion that I kind of did.

The rest of the week passed basically the same, I didn’t bother to bully Vic but my friends did, so I guess it was ok.

A night before we headed to Chicago and then to Grand Rapids, my parents decided it’d be easier if he stayed over the night just to save time, so he did and stayed in my room, as usual.

“Here, Fuentes.” I said, tossing him a pillow and a blanket, pointing to the sofa that was in the room. He looked me in the eyes. “Stop staring, freak.”

“Why have you been avoiding me?” I looked at him and rolled my eyeballs, just to crawl into bed short after.

“I haven’t.” I answered, after he sat down at the bottom of the bed.

“I don’t believe you.” He said and I sighed.

“Then don’t. I don’t care.” I answered, looking at the ceiling.

“Whatever.” He gave up, going to lay down on the couch.

I reached out over my head and turned off the lights, before snuggling into bed and falling asleep quickly.

-

“Guys, wake up. It’s time to leave.” Mom said, whispering from the door before walking away. I whimpered and was about to rip my blankets off, but when I turned around I saw his sleepy head lying on the pillow next to mine. His dark brown hair was messy and his eyes were moving behind his lids that were covered by long black lashes, while his pink full lips were partially open. I observed his features for about good two minutes before I decided I should kick him out of bed.

“What the fuck are you doing in my bed, Victor?” I said, before he opened his weird eyes and stared at me with annoyance. “Answer me.”

“I fell off that sofa like five times last night, besides…” He paused, and raised his right eyebrow “you were snuggling next to the wall, leaving the bed almost empty.”

“Don’t ever do that again.” I said, looking sternly at him.

“Come on, Kellin. It’s not like it’s the first time we’ve ever slept together.” Vic winked before getting out of bed while I felt my cheeks go a shade of red. “Dude, are you going to hurry up or sit there blushing all day long?” He asked once again, before a little smirk made its way towards his lips.

“I’m n-not blushing.” I stuttered.

“Whatever helps you sleep at night, man.” The boy said under his breath, still with the cocky smile on his lips.

I glared at him and got up despite my embarrassment, I walked to my drawer to retrieve a few clothes before heading to the bathroom down the hall.

I stepped into the shower after I stripped, letting the water run down my body. I started to think about the Mexican boy and how much I have liked the only kiss we’d shared earlier in the week, also, I couldn’t help but to think about his tanned and fit body. As I was washing my body, I noticed the growing erection and groaned. Really? Am I getting turned on just by thinking about the freak that was down the hall? Well… fuck, I think I will have to take care of myself.

I started to jerk off my length breathing heavily, while I bit my bottom trying not to let groans scape but still, a few moans left my mouth. I pulled my head back and closed my eyes, enjoying the familiar feeling at the bottom of my stomach, before reaching my climax and letting water wash the mess I made away.

Once I was done cleaning myself and I had wrapped a towel around my waist I opened the door, just to find a grinning Vic leaning on the wall.

“I heard you were having a good time in there.” He said cheekily, while I walked past him, going to my bedroom.

“Stop doing that.” I said, without turning back.

“Stop doing what?” He asked, faking ignorance. I turned and pushed him against the wall before colliding our lips together. I felt him freeze underneath me but short after he responded the kiss. I licked his bottom lip, asking for permission, which he allowed while opening his mouth a little. I let my tongue explore his mouth a little before the need for air appeared. I rested my forehead against his and opened my eyes slowly.

“Stop being so damn attractive.” I said, looking into his different colored eyes before walking into the safety of my room. What the hell have I gotten myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
This is really shitty but I haven't been doing really good lately so… hope you enjoy.