Status: complete bitches

I Will Soon Forget the Color of Your Eyes

"Wow, I'm so gay for him."

“Remind me to disinfect my bag later, I might catch his freak.” I heard Trisha whisper to Nicole, who in response rolled her eyes.

I scoffed a little, watching as Vic aggressively tossed my sisters bags into her tent, turning back to glare at her before storming off back to ours. I followed suit, placing her suitcase just outside the tent entrance and following Vic.

I had to hunch down slightly because of the size of the tent. He had no trouble, though, seeing as he was a few centimetres shorter than me.

“’Ready to go for that swim?” I grinned at him. He returned the smile and nodded. “I’ll go outside while you get dressed, if you want?” I didn’t want him to feel uncomfortable.
“Yeah, okay. Thank you.”

I left the tent and zipped up the entrance, groaning inwardly when I noticed Trisha approaching me.

“’Freak kick you out?”

“No, he’s getting changed.”

“Ah, right. You didn’t want to see that disgusting thing half naked, makes sense.”

At this point I was unbelievably angry. If she wasn’t my sister, or even a girl for that matter, I would’ve punched her right then and there.

“Or maybe I just wanted to give him some privacy?” I arched an eyebrow.

“Whatever.” She scoffed.

“How about you stop being such a bitch?”

“Excuse me?” her tone was annoyed, and that was a bad sign.

Oops.
Well, it’s too late now.

“He’s done nothing to you and all you’ve ever done is treat him like shit.” I accused, returning the death glare she was giving me.

“And you’re any better?! He’s not normal, Kellin. He doesn’t deserve to be treated with respect!”

“I know I’ve been an asshole, but that’s the thing: I know! You’re too busy with your head shoved up your ass or on someone’s dick to realize how much of an ignorant little shit you’re being!” I shouted. “Do you even hear yourself right now?”

I had never felt this angry before, my blood was boiling and I was close to punching something. I hated how she talked about Vic like he was some monster, he didn’t deserve it. I had to control my anger, though. I couldn’t hurt my sister, no matter how much I hated her right now.

“You know what? Fuck you, Kellin. I don’t have time for your shit.” And with that she was gone.

Finally.

I figured that I had been out here long enough and headed back towards the small tent after calming myself down. I knelt down slightly, locking my fingers around the zip.

“Vic?”

“I’m done!”

I pulled down the zip, turning around and doing it up again when I was inside. Vic was standing there in nothing but swimming trunks with a towel draped across his shoulders and phone in hand. He was typing away fairly quickly and looked up when I was inside.

“Hey,” I said softly. I made my way over to him and brushed his hair out of his face so I could get a better view of his eyes, his beautiful, peculiar eyes.

“Hi,” he replied in the same tone.

I was surprised how quickly he had adjusted to me being nice to him, because it was taking me a bit of getting used to. Vic was staring at me intensely, his eyes were filled with admiration…or maybe I was just imagining that. His teeth were digging into his lower lip and it took everything in me not to lean forward and practically inhale him. I didn’t want to make him uncomfortable, and me kissing him might do that.

Vic, however, was a little more bold. He lifted his hands up and intertwined his fingers with mine which were still caressing his face, and pulled me closer to him, smashing his lips against my own once again. I kissed back immediately, how could I not? He was such a good kisser.
Before I could take things any further and completely lose all self-control, he pulled away, causing me to let out a whimper. He laughed at the sound which made me smile. I love it when he’s happy, and knowing I was the one who made him feel like that was extremely satisfying. He deserves this.

“I heard you…outside.” He confessed. I shifted slightly, meeting his gaze. “Thank you for sticking up for me,” he continued, “I know she’s your sister and you love her but she’s a bitch and if you hadn’t have just done that, I probably would’ve marched out there and stabbed her.”

I chuckled, “I’d like to see that.”

“I could still do it if you want?” he started to walk towards the front of the tent jokingly.

“Nononono. If you kill her she’ll probably be reincarnated into a gigantic bee or something and sting you to death.”

I then remembered why I was even outside and started rummaging through my bag to find my trunks and didn’t hesitate in slipping off my shirt and shoes. I was about to unbutton my pants when I heard a gasp behind me and turned around to see Vic spinning around to face the other side of the tent innocently.

“Cute,” I laughed, causing him to rotate so he was facing me. His eyes immediately dropped to my pants which were now around my ankles and his eyes quickly flickered up to my face as his cheeks turned crimson. “I’m pretty sure you’ve walked in on me wearing less,” I smirked, tugging my feet out of my jeans.

“I-I’m gonna wait outside.” He hurried to the entrance and quickly opened it then stepped out, closing it when he was done.

I shimmied out of the remainder of my clothes before changing into my swimming trunk. I grabbed a towel then exited the tent. I grabbed Vic’s hand, catching him off guard. He jumped out of my hold and his hand rose like he was going to hit me or something for a second out of defense. After a few moments of staring at me, his lips curved up and he lowered his arm, I took that as a sign that it was okay to hold his hand. I intertwined our fingers once again, tugging on his hand and dragging him to the other side of the campsite where the lake was situated.

The water was a dark blue, obviously dirty, but that was expected. I didn’t really care. The sun reflected off of it and you could see the outline of the trees around us on the surface. You couldn’t really tell how shallow the water was, but I knew the depth from experience. Closer to the small dock that we were now stood on, it was fairly shallow, maybe up to my waist. The deepest it went was close to my neck.

When we were kids, Vic and I used to come and play here, back before I was a major dick. This was also before I had had my freak growth spurt and gained a couple of inches on Vic, believe it or not, he used to be the tall one. When we were about 7, I was feeling rather rebellious and swam a little too far in, I lost concentration for one second, and then I was struggling for air, reaching for the surface and it wasn’t long before my vision blurred and I was unconscious. From what I’ve been told, Vic was really brave and swam out to find me, and pulled me up onto the dock before running off to tell my parents what had happened. They called an ambulance; I was revived and taken into the local hospital to be checked for injuries. I woke up in a white room and that’s all I recall. I haven’t felt safe in water without him since.
Vic risked his life to save me, even if it was all those years ago. Now it was my turn to save him. I was going to help him, I didn’t want him to hurt himself or hate himself any longer. I wanted him to get better.

I suddenly felt a pair of warm hands touch my shoulder blades and before I could gather what was happening, I tumbled straight into the freezing cold water with a huge splash.

That little shit pushed me.

I didn’t really have time to get angry though, because his beautiful laugh filled my ears and I wasn’t annoyed anymore. His smile looked really good on him. It was like a rare accessory that he never wore that complimented him perfectly. His plump lips pushed against his flawless white teeth and his eyes crinkled in the corners and his eyebrows furrowed and everything about it was adorable.

Wow, I am so gay for him.

Vic dropped his towel from around his shoulders, revealing his mutilated arms and toned chest, placing his phone on top of it before running and cannonballing off of the edge. The impact caused me to plunge under the water a little before I regained my original posture. It was absolutely freezing and I kind of just wanted to get out.

I felt Vic’s arms envelop my waist from behind and let out a content sigh. He was still somehow warm and my body temperature was now increasing, along with my heart rate and breath. Everything was perfect.

I manoeuvred myself in his grip so I was facing him, clinging onto his muscular arms for support in the fairly deep area of water. He was still smiling charmingly and leaned forward so his nose was pressed against mine and rubbed them together in an Eskimo kiss. His nose was wet like my own and it felt kind of weird, but nice.

Everything with Vic involved was nice.

I just hoped it would stay that way.
♠ ♠ ♠
oops im a sucky writer sue me