Status: complete bitches

I Will Soon Forget the Color of Your Eyes

My Perfect Angel

We swam until the sun was going down and it was even colder I picked up my towel and wrapped it around my shaking body. I look so my left to see Kellin getting his towel on as well I smile to myself thinking of how fast things have changed between us. “He’s playing just to hurt you how could anyone like you, your nothing but a worthless freak” that voice that never goes away tells me.
I close my eyes and listen to all the true words that the voice says how could I be liked by anyone let alone loved. I’m going to die alone because that is how it should be. I thighs and wrist itch for my blade that is hidden in my phone case that was in my hand.
“You ready to get back I bet they have the fire going and everything?” Kellin asked breaking me out of my thoughts.
I give him a fake smile hiding all my doubts and other thoughts that are running through my mind “Yeah let go I’m freezing.”
We quickly walked back to the camp and just like Kellin said the fire was going and Mr. Quinn was getting ready to cook. Kellin and I walked over to the fire and sigh happily when the heat hit our bodies.
Once I was dryer and warm I went to the tent to change I sat my phone on the blow up mattress. I pulled off my swim trunks and put on some boxers. I could clearly see my fresh cuts on my thighs and I still had the urge to cut more I tried to fight it but the voice started up again.
“Do it, it’s not like anyone cares about you how could they just look at yourself your worthless, weak, pathetic, and you’re a freak.”
I grabbed my phone and sat on the little space on the floor of the tent. Pulled up my boxers a little more, then I opened my phone case and got out my blade just what I need. I put it to my skin and press a little while pulling down. I was so focused on what I was doing I didn’t hear the zipper being pulled. By this time I was on my third cut, but all of a sudden the blade I out of my hand. My head snaps up to see Kellin standing in front of me with a worried look.
I tried to speak but I couldn’t find my voice I just keep staring at him. His hand reached up and wiped tears I didn’t know I had on my face away.
“Vic, why.” He asked.
“I-I don’t know.” I cried.
Kellin just pulled me to him and wrapped me in a hug “oh Vic, I’m so sorry.” He pulled back and grabbed one of the extra hand towels the brought with him and started to clean my cuts. I just sat there watching him work thinking about why he was doing this for me. He must be planning something major to hurt me there is no way he can go from hating me one day then the next making-out with me and being so nice. There has to be another reason.
I suddenly feel something else on my cuts; I look down to see him kissing each one. This only confuses me more, I want to trust him I really do but how can I with all that has happen between us in the past. Now I have to watch Nicole all the time and make sure she doesn’t say anything to the bitch.
Once Kellin was done with my thighs I reached for one of my wrist and started to kiss the scars and not as fresh cuts on there while he tells me how I don’t need to do this and how I am perfect and beautiful. Once he was done with both wrists he grabbed my face and looked me dead in the eyes.
“Vic I want you to listen to me okay, I want you to stop no no I need you to stop I don’t think I could handle it if I lose you. I know that I haven’t in the past but I am here now for you and I am not going to leave your side no matter what. I need you to believe me when I tell you that there is nothing wrong with you okay?”
I just nod because I’m crying again but not from pain this time but because I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel that wasn’t death.
I grabbed Kellin and pulled him into a crushing kiss he kissed back right away, I pulled him close so that our bare chests were pressed together.
After a few amazing minutes we pulled back and just stared in to each other’s eyes “thanks.” I finally tell him.
KELLIN’S P.O.V
As Vic and I get closer and closer I start to realize that I don’t even notice his odd eye anymore and when I do notice it all I can think about it how amazing and beautiful it is.
We were back out by the fire by now Vic was on his back looking at the stars with a faint smile on his face. I sat next to him and would rub his arm from time to time and smile at him when he looks at me. I look over to my sister and Nicole; Trisha had a look of disgust as she watched Vic, that just got my blood boiling, then I look over at Nicole to see her with this adorable smile on her face as her watches not Vic but both of us and how we act together.
I feel Vic’s hand on my arm so I turn to look at him “lay down with me?” he asked me.
I smiled, how could I say no to him when he asks so adorably. So I lay back and turn my head to my left to look at Vic I reach over and take his hand in mine. He looks at me shocked then loos at my sister and Nicole then back at me.
“I don’t care if she sees.” I tell him and smile.
He smiles back then goes back to looking at the stars “they’re so beautiful.” He says.
“Not as beautiful as you.” Wow that was the cheesiest thing to ever leave my mouth. I can feel my cheeks getting red as he turns and looks at me again.
“Thank.” He slides closer to me so our arms are touching.
“Okay guy your mother and I are going to bed so behave and go to bed soon okay?” my dad told us as him and mom get up and went to their tent.
“Kellin?” Vic calls from beside me.
I look over at him “Yes Vic?”
“Uh what are we?” he asked.
This took me off guard because I haven’t really thought about it with all the making-out we do I don’t know how we can be taken as friends and I don’t like Friends with Benefits “I don’t really know, I would like to say that we are together but I don’t know how you feel about it.”
He leans over and kisses me “I feel the same.”
“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU FREAK.” Trisha yells at Vic.
Vic flinches away and looks away from me. I look at Trisha and I’m pissed but I smirk to myself. “Hey Trisha, you know how no one bothers you for kissing your boyfriend?” she nods “then don’t yell at Vic for kissing his bitch.” With that I got up and reached down to Vic and pulled him up with me and we went to our tent leaving a shocked Trisha behind.
I changed in silence then got in bed, Vic slide as far from me as he could. I rolled my eyes and got in the bed as well only I pulled him closer to me. I kissed him and he kissed back.
It started to get heated and before I knew it he was straddling me and grinding down on my erection, I moaned into the kiss. I pull away from the kiss needing to breathe but that doesn’t stop him he just goes for my neck. I wrap my arms around him and pull down, he got the idea and grinded against me again. It felt so amazing. I turned my head to capture his lips again I slide my tongue over his lips and he opens right away we fight and he soon won I let him explore my mouth with his tongue.
Vic reaches down between us and is about to take off his shorts when I stop him. “No Vic.”
His breathing is really heavy “Why not.”
“Because if you were anyone else I would be willing to go all the way with but you’re not, you're you and you mean something to me so I want to take this slow. It’s not that I don’t want to, I do, I really do but if this is going to be a relationship, then I want us to go slow so that means no sex the first night we're officially get together.”
He gives me a quick kiss “that sounds great to me. But I think we both need to go deal with a little problem before we go to sleep.” He gets up and leaves the tent I follow him out but go a different way than him.
By the time I get back to the tent he is already there and is laying down. I close the tent and get in with him. He turns and puts his head on my chest I wrap my arms around him and kiss the top of his head “goodnight my perfect Angel.” I tell him before we both fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
written by Moriah who isn't an author on this story yet.
ps i am now :) haha