Status: I am sorry to inform you all that Charlie has taken his own life last month. This story will not be updated.

Things Will Never Be the Same

seven.

"Do you boys want some dinner?"
"No thanks mum" Casper replied to his mother from the other room. i was actually quiet hungry, but i didn't want to say anything. i could FEEL that Casper had something planned, and i am frankly terrifyed.

"sooooo, i am sleeping in your room tonight." i said, walking very slowly towards Casper.
"you sure are. let me show you to your bed." Casper almost sounded seductive...oh gosh i am going to get boned..."well, here we are. you get that couch over there, it pulls out to a bed." he said without even looking at me, as he walked toward his dresser in the corner away from the door. "ay, shut the door will you?" still not looking at me. i felt kind of nervous, i got passed the thought he would bone me, he is acting strange though. i got lost in my thoughts, and when i snapped out of it, i saw Casper standing in nothing but his boxers...great. i assume i looked sick to my stomache because he asked me if i was feeling alright.
"i am fine, just a little, queezy is all."
"ok? well, you gonna change into some pajamas?"
"i dont have any, can i borrow some?" i said very shaky, obviously staring at the buldge under Casper's boxer-briefs.
"that may be a problem..." i started to get nervous when he said this
"what? why?!" i replied loudly and almost scared, finally looking up at Casper georgous face
"you see, i dont own any pajamas, i sleep in my underwear. of course, you can borrow THOSE if you want." he said winking at me.
"noo, i am good. i will just, sleep in these." i said with a forced smile.
"but those look so uncomfertable, you simply can NOT sleep in skinny jeans!" Casper whined. by now he was really close to me and tugging at my shirt.
"do you have any long shirts?" i said taking a step away from him.
"afraid not." he replied, stepping closer than before. he then unbuttoned my pants and practically ripped them off. i stumbled away as fast as i could, not knowing what was happening. "don't be so shy, we're both boys here."
"THAT'S THE PROBLEM!" Casper's face got really serious, almost as if he were hurt by the words i said with no meaning.
"i didn't know you were like that dude. there is nothin wrong with being gay."
"but there is something wrong with forcing it on people."
"i am sorry Damian, i didn't mean to offend you" Casper said with tears running down his cheeks.
"oh Casper, please don't cry. i am so sorry." i went to hug but but as soon as i did, he kissed me again, only this time i didn't stop him. i didn't go along with it, but i didn't stop it either. i simply stood there, eyes wide open and nearly fearful, with another boy attached to my lips. when he finally pulled away, he looked into my eyes and stole my soul.
"lets go to bed now." Casper said so calmly. i only nodded like a brainwashed fool. i had things i really needed to sort out now, because i had a boner. lovely. as i crawled into my pullout bed, i was followed. i didn't even realize it until i felt an arm wrap aroud my waist when i closed my eyes.

everything was so peaceful, and the night had an erie sense to it. just as i started to drift into dreams, i heard the door slam open.
"WAKE UP! THEY'RE HERE CASPER! RUN!"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it was so late guys, my nana's ill right now and i have been busy helping out with her. hope you liked it anyway :3

~ CHARLIE!! :D