Status: Active

The Promise.

“Yes Brand, you live here”

The next day when I woke up I didn’t quite remember where I was, but when I remembered that I was in Matt’s house I looked around and took in every single detail in the room. The room was painted in a creamy white color, while one wall was colored in a light brown color. There was a small oak desk standing right in front of the huge double bed, the one that I was laying in at the moment. Right above the desk hung a smaller flat screen, making me notice the xbox that was placed on the desk, with a small bucket of white roses.

A rather huge closet was paced on an empty side of the room, and I guess it held Matt’s clothes in it. Orchids were standing proudly in every window in the room. I didn’t quite see Matt as a flower person, but I guess every man has their own little “secrets”. In the other end of the room there was an open door, which led to a bathroom well that’s at least what I think. As I was about to go out of the bed, my eyes landed on a picture frame, which held a picture of Matt holding his arms tightly around my stomach. Without doing it on purpose I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering where I knew him from, what we were to each other and why we looked so happy next to each other.

I sighed as I lifted my body from the bed and slowly stretched my body, feeling almost every single bone in my body crack. And almost immediately a huge headache hit me, making me hiss out in pain. With that I decided to go and do my business in the bathroom, before I would go downstairs, and see if Matt was down there. I had a lot of unanswered questions which I really wanted some answers on, and I for sure hoped that Matt had some answers for me. Or at least that he would be able to help me out little, and help me get my memory back.

I went to the bathroom, did my business and washed my hands, before I looked myself in the mirror. My hair was a big mess, I had huge bags under my eyes, and I had stitched wounds all over in on my face. I stopped looking at myself and checked my clothes, only to see that I was wearing a big oversize t-shirt and my panties. I sighed and went out of the bathroom ,before I went to go downstairs. When I were halfway down the stairs, I could hear some music playing fro, ta radio somewhere in the house. I took the last steps and turned to find the kitchen, but when I couldn’t seem to find it, I decided with myself to just follow the music, and almost as a sign I found the kitchen with a wondering Matt in it.

I cleared my throat quietly, but apparently it was loud enough for Matt to hear, and he looked up and a smile appeared on his face while it showed off his perfect dimples. “Good morning beautiful” Matt smiled softly.

“Good morning Matt” I said with a sigh and a small smile on my face. I swear I saw Matt cringe and a tint of hurt flashed through his eyes, when I said his name.

“How was your sleep” Matt asked softly,

“It was okay, but hey do you have any painkillers? I got a killingly headache when I got up from the bed”

“Yeah sure, hang on a second” he got up from his seat, went to the corner cabinet and grabbed a bottle of pills before he took out two and handed them to me, along with a cup of ice cold water. I thanked him and quickly downed the pills and the water, shivering from the cold water and the fact that I hate swallowing pills.

“Are you hungry?” Matt asked looking at me.

I shook my head, “not really. But thanks you for asking” I smiled softly at him.

He sighed and took a seat at the table, “you can sit down you know” he chuckled, causing me to smile a little and sit down in front of him.

I took a deep breath and was about to start asking him all my questions, but I decided otherwise and started playing with my fingers instead. What would I say to him? He looked hurt already and I didn’t want to hurt him more than he already was.

“So uh Matt, would you mind if I ask you some questions? I really want my memory back” I asked him nervously while I played with my fingers.

“Of course not Brand. Go ahead and ask me anything” Matt said with a big smile on his lips.

“Uhm… First off, what are we?”

Matt’s eyes widened slightly before he cleared his throat, “we are a couple. We’ve been in a relationship for about three years”

Wow. “Alright so what do we do for a living?”

“Well you work for a Teen Vogue as a photographer, and I … Well I am in a touring band called Avenged Sevenfold, and I'm the lead singer” Matt smiled softly.

“Oh really? How did I take that? I mean, how did I take that you are gone the most of the time” I said and looked curiously at him, but I didn’t let him finish before I talked again, “and do I seriously work for Teen Vogue? Why would I ever do that?” I said with a hint of disgust.

Sure I didn’t remember any surroundings from the last couple of years, but I do remember how I in my teen years hated anything that had something to do with fashion. So it really did surprise me that I worked as a photographer for Teen Vogue now.

Matt let out a loud laugh, “well to answer your first question; you took it pretty well actually. When I weren’t around you had your photography and work to deal with” he smiled, “and well you actually were on your last year of studying fashion when we met. But you sure did tell me a lot how much you hated fashion, and this day I still don’t know why you choose to study it when you hate it” Matt laughed, causing me to laugh as well.

We sat and talked for about one and a half hour. Matt was desperately trying to remind me of things, and I was desperately trying to remember things. I did start to remember small things, but nothing that had anything to do with me and Matt’s relationship. Not at all.

“So just to get this over with it; do I live here?” I asked nervously. I was nervous that he would get mad or even worse; hurt.

“Yes Brand, you live here” Matt said softly while he smiled and took my hands in his.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it took me so long to update, and that the update is awful - huge writer's block + I've been enjoying the summer!

And then I'm sorry that it isn't proofread, so if any of you guys can do that, please get back to me (Kukilein.) :)