Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

Forbidden Love

Tony's P.O.V

'And here's your plate' I said giving Abigail a plate with some food.
'Thanks' she thanked not even bothering looking at me. She seemed strange.
'What's wrong princess?'
'Nothing, I'm just tired! And feel like dying, that's all' I can't believe she said that. She is needed, Jaime needs her, Alexa needs her and... I need her.
'Don't say that! What was I supposed to do then?' I asked.
'I'm sure you would find something or someone to do' WHAT?! I can't believe she said that.

She grabbed her axe, backpack and her hunting knife and walked upstairs.
'Tone what got into her?' Alexa asked me, obviously confused and concerned.
'Dunno babe, let me just eat and I will check on her.'
'Alright Tone if you want I can go check on her.'
'Nope I will go babe.'

I tried to finish my dinner but I wasn't really hungry anymore so I decided to go upstairs and look for Abby.
I climbed the stairs and reached the top. 'Damn it's so dark in here!' I thought.
'Abby!' I whisper/yelled and in return I got no answer.
'Abby! Please, just tell me where you are!'

I saw a door open and I started walking towards it. I scanned the room and she was sitting on the bed.
'What were you doing here by yourself?'
'Nothing!'
I grabbed her arm and in response I earned a hiss. It looks like she's in pain. Wait! Oh no, she didn't!
'What did you do?' I grabbed her arm and pulled her sleeve up. There was roller bandages on her arm and you could see a few blood stains on it. 'What's this?'
'It's nothing' she lied pulling her sleeve down.
'Yes it is! Did you cut again?'
'Yes! I did! Are you happy now?'
'Shh everything is going to be ok! I'm here!' she was crying and I couldn't see her like that. I can't see her hurt this much. I can't see her hurt herself. I grabbed her face gently so I could look her in the eyes. 'Make me a promise, promise me that you wont do it again!'
'I can't Tone!'
'Why?'
'Because I know I'm gonna break my promise! And I don't want to disappoint you! I love you too much to disappoint you!' she said.
'I love you too!' You don't even know how much Abby.
She cuddled into my arms and I started petting her hair.
'Sleep now, I'm here!' I said kissing her forehead, wishing I could kiss her lips.
'Will you stay here until I fall asleep?' she asked running her hand across my braid.
'I will baby! I promise!' I said kissing her forehead again. 'Now try to get some sleep'
She fell asleep one minute later and when I was about to get up I heard the door open.

Jaime's P.O.V

I opened the door and I saw my baby sister cuddling in Tony's arms. This can't be happening. I swear if that asshole touches her, I'll kill him.
You see, I am very protective over my sisters, specially Abigail.
'What the fuck are you doing?!' I almost screamed.
'Ssshh! You're gonna wake her up!' Tony said.
'What are you doing?' I whispered.
'She was crying so I decided to stay here 'till she fell asleep!' he said in his defense.
'Is that all that is?'
'Yes, why would I be lying?'
'Because, I see the way you look at her Tony! And I don't like it! She's my baby sister! She and Alexa are all I have! And I have to protect them!'
'I'm not doing anything wrong! I'm never going to hurt her! She's too especial'
'I don't care! You're forbidden to be alone in the same room as her' I shouted.
'WHAT? Are you fucking kidding me?'
'No!'
'Why Jaime?' he said sounding really hurt, but I don't care. I gotta protect my sister.
'Because I said so!'
'I didn't saw you forbidding Alexa and Vic of staying together!'
'Alexa can take care of herself! She's 21 and Abigail is only 19'
'And Vic is 30! And you let them be together! What did I do wrong?'
'She's under age! And you're 27!'
'So?!'
'This conversation is over!'
'Fine! Joder!' he screamed storming out of the room.
Him and my sister are not going to happen.
She's to precious!
I undress myself and made my way to a couch that was on the room, I laid down and closed my eyes, hopping to fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Tony likes Abigail but Jaime forbid him to be alone with her.
Will Jaime change is mind? What will Tony do? Will he move away from her or will he get closer to her?

I hope you're enjoying this so far! I would love to have some feedback to know if someone is reading this.

Kisses and love <3

-PoisonGirlForYou