Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

This Ain't A Game

Mike's P.O.V

I was packing the guns and the few rest of our supplies, looking at the food we have I'm thinking that we need to go to a grocery store really quick and grab some more food and water, and who knows more guns.
It's kinda funny how when our lives were normal we kinda wished to know what would be like to live in a middle of a zombie apocalypse. I thought about that a hundred times before, but let me tell you, it's not funny! We live in constant fear, always running, afraid to lose each other. Even I am scared, and I don't get scared easily.
I'm looking around me and I see the blankets spread on the floor of the living room, well this used to be some sort of reception area but we made it our living room, and I know that there's more in the rooms. By now I'm thinking that I need help to pack the rest of our stuff and I can't ask my brother and Tony to help me because they are outside checking if the cars are good for a long drive and the BVB guys are covering them, in case a walker appears, Sammi is outside looking for some wood to make fires and Jaime, well Jaime is being a child.
So I decide to walk upstairs and knock on Abigail's door, opening it really slowly so they wont get scared.

'Girls?' I ask entering the room.
'What?' Abigail and Alexa said at the same time.
'Can one of you help me with rest of things?'
'Sure I will go.' Abby offers.
'Mickey do you know where Jaime is? I haven't see him since I woke him up.'
'He's in the porch.'
'Thanks Mickey. I'm going to check on him, see you out there in 30 minutes.'
'Alright boss.' I say mocking her as she exited the room.
'What do you need me to do?' Abigail asked.
'Well I need help to pick the blankets and the pillows.' I said.
'I'll do that!'
'Thanks'
'Don't thank me Mikey! Do you need something else?'
'Actually yea'
'What?'
'It's just a question. Do you know why your brother is acting like a five year old child?'
'Nop! I don't, I haven't spoken to him since breakfast'
'Uhhm ok then!'
'I'll start in the rooms' she said.
'Ok, thanks baby!'
'No prob hermano!'

I exited the room and went downstairs to the living room area and grabbed a few bags with guns making my way outside to the cars where my brother and Tony were.
'So how are they?' I said pointing to the cars.
'They are fine, but sooner or later we need to find new ones' Vic replied.
'That sucks!' I said.
'Yeah, it does'
'Well I'm gonna put this on the trunk' I said lifting three bags.
'Go ahead' Vic said. Tony seemed strange, kinda distracted. I wonder what happened.

I put the bags on the truck and made my way inside of the hotel to grab more bags. Abigail was coming downstairs with three bags with blankets.
'Need help cariƱo?!' I asked her.
'Nop, I'm fine. I'm gonna put this on the truck' she said smiling at me.
'Okidoki!' I returned the smile and grabbed a few more bags, gladly the last ones, and made my way outside again to put them in the truck.
I saw Abby and Tony talking, he seemed a bit reluctant, I'm not sure why though.
Alexa was still next to Jaime and they were talking too, and Jaime seemed kinda pissed. Damn what's wrong with everybody?!
'Whatever, we have to go.' I heard Jaime say. He got up and walked to the house.
'GUYS IT'S TIME TO GO.' He screams entering the house, leaving it one minute later with his backpack.

*Time lapse*

We've been driving for what it seemed like centuries, but it only had passed about 20 minutes. I was driving one of the cars, Tony was driving another and Jinxx was driving another one that we found on the road, it was in a good condition so we keep it.
Andy, Alexa and Vic were in my car, Jaime, Tony and Abby were in Tony's and Jinxx, Sammi and Ashley.
'I'm getting sleepy' I heard Alexa say.
'Do you want me to pull over?' I asked looking back at her.
'No, just keep going! I'll be fine!' she said as Andy pulled her to his arms.
Oh my, I can't believe he did that. My brother is going to be pissed.
'Excuse me!' Vic said.
'What?!' Andy asked.
'She only cuddles with me ya know?' Vic said pulling her from Andy's arms to his. 'So just stay away!'
'VIC! Stop!' Alexa complained.
'What's wrong Alexa? Don't you wanna be in my bro's arms anymore?' I said making fun of the situation.
'No! Fuck you Mike!' she said. I swear I saw a pained expression on my brother's face. Jesus, this was going to be interesting.

Vic's P.O.V

'I'm getting sleepy' Alexa said.
'Do you want me to pull over?' Mike asked.
'No, just keep going! I'll be fine!' I was preparing to pull her to my arms when I saw Andy pull her to his. What the fuck?! She's mine!
'Excuse me!' I said facing Andy.
'What?!' he asked.
'She only cuddles with me ya know?' I said pulling her from Andy's arms to mine. 'So just stay away!'
'VIC! Stop!' Alexa complained.
'What's wrong Alexa? Don't you wanna be in my bro's arms anymore?' my brother said.
'No! Fuck you Mike!' she said. What? So, she doesn't want me anymore? It's because of him, I know it is. I should have never left her alone with that gringo!
I turned around so I could face the window and let a few tears escape from my eyes.
How could she do this to me? Can't she tell that every time I say 'I love you' I really mean it? I know that she doesn't feel the same way, but at least she could try.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mike's P.O.V because I felt like doing it :P

Vic is in love with Alexa and now Andy appeared to ruin it.
Andy you can't just walk in and destroy their relationship, bad Andy!

I made a promise to my co-writer, and that promise is that today I will update two chapters, this because yesterday I wasn't feeling that good and I didn't update. So I'll update the other chapter later.

I would love to have some feedback, pwease! *kitten eyes*
Kisses and love <3

Title credit: MikeyWhiskeyHands- This Ain't A Game

Ps: Thank you @ImmortalMissRaven for reading this and commenting, it means a lot to know opinions.

-PoisonGirlForYou