Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

Sex, Drugs And WhiskeyHands

Abigail's P.O.V

I was next to Tony and the All Time Low guys when I heard Alexa screaming.
'ALEX! JACK!' She shouted to the two boys and ran to their arms.
'Baby you’re alive!' Jack says.
'I swear that I'm the happiest man alive right now!' Alex added.
'OMG Guys I'm so happy that you are alive!' she says burring her face into Alex's shoulder.
'We know babe, we never accepted that you were dead, because we know that you're stronger and from all the people, you would be the one to survive.' Jack says.
'Stop! You're making me cry even more!'
'No need for cry babe, we're all alive and perfectly well.'

Mike appears behind us with something on his hand and turns to face Alexa.
'Al it's done! Do you want it or not?'
'Of course I want it! I'm coming.' she screams excitedly.
'I'm sure you're.'
'Oh shut it you fucking asshole.'
'Is he talking about what I think he is talking?' Jack asks her.
'Of course he is, I can't never say no to a good dope.' She replies. Oh so that's what Mike is holding. I wonder if they are going to invite me to go smoke some. I really need to relax a lil' bit.
'You never change!' Alex says poking her nose.
'Nope, I shall never change because I'm perfect.'
'Indeed you're princess.' Jack says.
'Abby do you want to come? I think you need to relax for a bit.' Alexa asks me.
'Hell'ya I'm coming!'

Me and Alexa make our way to where Mike is and we start to take hits in the joint that he rolled.
'Fuck you Mickey this shit is good.' Alexa says.
'Yep, I have to agree with my best.' I say agreeing with her. This shit was strong. I wonder where he got this.
'Of course it is!' Mike says in a cocky tone of voice.
'I still think where you get this from.'
'That's a secret that I'll never tell.'
'Ohhhhhhhh.' Me and Alexa both say.
'Al what was all the thing back in the car with and Vic?' Mike asks her.
'What happened??? Tell me! I want to know!' I say squealing.
'I was sleepy and Andy pulled me to his arms and Vic start arguing with Andy because of me and I yelled with Vic.'
'OMG Andy is so into you!'
'So you don't want to fuck mi hermano anymore?'
'It's not that Mickey, Vic knows that our thing is only sex, told him that no feelings were involved.'
'So now mi hermano is falling for you and you're trying to fuck Andy.'
'No I'm not trying to fuck Andy.'
'So what's happening between you and Andy?'
'Andy wants to win my heart, believes that he can make me love again.'
'Do you like Andy?'
'I dunno Mickey, all that I know is that Andy is very special and so is Vic.'
'Princess just don't hurt mi hermano please.'
'I won't I promise!'
'And you, Abby, when are you going to admit that you love Tony?' Mike asks me. Pffu fuck Tony, Mike is cute too and he is here. And we are close right now.
'I don't love Tony, now I really prefer you Mickeyyy.' I said purring while getting closer to Mike.
'You're so high Abby!' Mike says laughing.
'No I'm not I just really like you, don't you like me back?'
'Sure I do doll but you're high you don't know what you are saying.'
'Buuuuut I like youuuu!' I said pouting.
'Sure you do babe! Just like you love Alexa and Vic.'
'Now I'm sad you don't like me!'
'Of course I like you! You and Alexa are mi hermanas and I love you just like that.'
'Don't you think I'm hot Michael?' I said.
'Ugh don't call me Michael. And yeah you're hot.'
'Soooooo?!'
'So, what babe?'
'I think we should have sex!' I said running my hand through his chest.
'No you don't' he said laughing.

I heard a few footsteps approaching but I didn't even bother to look to see who it was. Instead of looking I kept rubbing my hand through Mike's chest.
'WHAT THE FUCK ABIGAIL!?!?!' I heard a voice yell at me. Oh, wait! It wasn't just some voice. It was my brothers voice.
'Hermano!' I said trying to get up immediately falling into the ground and letting my high show.
'Are you high?' he asked.
'Nooooooo' I said.
'You're obviously high!' I couldn't help but to laugh.
'Awh c'mon! Let me live my life!'
'How can I let you "live your life" if you're so goddamn irresponsible?'
'I'm not irresponsablie... irresponsible!'
'Yeah, right!'
'Well if you weren't such a jerk I wouldn't be doing this!'
'WHAT?'
'Yeah! I know what you did cabrón!'
'Abigail, you are crossing the line!' he screamed at me.
'Can you stop?' Alexa said.
'NO I CAN'T!' Jaime screamed.
'There's fucking zombies out here and you are getting high? What the fuck is on your minds?'
'TONY!!!!' I yelled. 'Tony is on my mind! Tony is always on my mind!'
'Un-fucking-believable!' Jaime said.
'Yeah! Tony is on my mind! And you know what else is on my mind?! How much I wanna fuck him!' I said. Everyone shut and looked at me with shocked faces. Next thing I know Jaime's hand connected with my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi :)
I hope you are enjoying this so far.
I have a few interesting stuff on my mind.

Please send some feedback. We would love to hear opinions and advices.

Kisses and Love <3

Title credit: MikeyWhiskeyHands- Sex, Drugs And WhiskeyHands

-PoisonGirlForYou