Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

This Can't Be Happening

Abigail's P.O.V

'JAIME STOP! THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR!' Alexa yelled pulling Jaime's arm, taking him away from me.
Did my brother just hit me? He never hit me before, not even once.
I stood there looking at them completely motionless.
'I know that she is our hermana but enough is enough! She is not a fucking baby anymore. You have to calm the fuck down. I was there with her and I wouldn't let anything happen to her and neither Mike would, and by the way you have no right to tell her what to do because you did a lot worse at her age.'
'That's exactly why I'm not letting her make the same mistakes that I made.' Jaime replies in his defense.
I can't listen to this bullshit anymore, or maybe I'm just too high to care. Jaime always makes me feel that I'm such a burden and honestly I can't stand that. Maybe it's time I man up and start to take care of myself. I know I can do it. My brother and Alexa can't keep on protecting me forever because if something happens to them I'll never gonna be able to defend myself.

Slowly I start walking towards the cars and gently let myself fall to the floor in a sitting position and just stay there looking at the nothing. Completely lost in my non-existing thoughts. I was woken from my thoughts by Mike's voice.
'Ey! Have you heard me?' he asked.
'What?!' I said in a rude tone of voice.
'Don't get all moody on me Abby!'
'What do you want Michael?'
'You know you can't act like that! You can't talk at Jaime like that, he is your brother!'
'Yeah? What about me? He can talk the way he wants with me?!' I screamed at him. Damn I was starting go get pissed at this whole situation. People need to understand that I'm not a fucking child anymore.
'Don't scream at me young lady!'
'I'll do whatever the fuck I want to! I'm sick of this shit! Nobody treats me like I deserve to be treated' I screamed again but this time I started crying.
'Abby you need to calm the fuck down!' Mike screamed back.
'I don't want the calm down! Who the hell he think he is? He is my fucking hermano not my dad!'

'Come on guys get out of my way.' I heard Alexa say.
As soon as she got where me and Mike were she threw a glass of water at my fucking face.
'Why the fuck did you do that?' I asked angrily.
'Because you're fucking high and you need to calm your fucking tits or I swear that you're not gonna smoke again.'
'Why are you acting like Jaime?'
'I'm not acting like him and I don't agree with what he did, but our hermano has a point and if you want to keep smoking you're gonna have to learn how to control your smokes.' she says sounding really bossy. Great I needed this. 'Now just go to the car and go fucking sleep! Jaime is going to talk to you when you wake up in the morning. Vic, Mike, Ash and Alex go in the car with Abby. Sammi, Jinxx, Tony, Jack, Rian and Zack go in the larger one. Jaime, I and Andy will go in the other one.' She said trying to reorganize all the group.' Great now they were taking Tony from me. I can't do this without him, I need him by my side. Who am I gonna cuddle with? I give Alexa a angry look and then make my way to the car, this sure was going to be fun as hell.
I got to the point where I don't care anymore, I don't care if I live or die, I don't care if I get bitten by a zombie, I don't care that if I die someone's gonna miss me, I don't care anymore. I'm just so hurt. I'm losing my years, the years I should have occupied having fun and finding someone that loves me. That's already lost, life is already lost.
I got into the car and sat in one of the backseats turning my face to the window. I felt someone sit beside me, I looked to see who it was and it was Vic. Thank God it's him and not Mike. I rested my head on the window, hopping to fall asleep and avoid more awkward conversations.

I woke up and opened my eyes slowly just to see a bright light, that only improved the horrible headache I had. I looked around just to find that I was alone in the car. They left me alone, some good friends I have. I decided to get out of the car and go look for them. I started walking and I felt my feet being covered with something wet, I look down and it was blood, I noticed a small track of blood and I decided to follow it. Once I got there, they were there, all of them and they were covered in blood. My Tony was there. He was... he was dead. I started running to his lifeless body and pulled his head ro my lap.
'Tony, wake up!' I said starting to cry. 'Tony, please! I love you! Please don't do this to me!' I said now crying uncontrollably.
This can't be happening! I lost them! I'm alone!
'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' I screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Abigail is pissed with her brother and doesn't understand why he hit her and why he always acts like that when she mentions Tony or when she is with Tony. She loves him and the only thing she wants is to be with him.

What will happen next? Are they really dead?

Some feedback would go nice :)

I'll leave you with a few pictures now

Kisses and love <3

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

-PoisonGirlForYou