Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

She Needs You

Tony's P.O.V

'Babes can you all hear me?' Alexa asks through the walkie talkie.
'Loud and clear baby.' Mike answers.
'Si princess.' I replied.
'Good. So I think that we should drive all night and doing shifts when someone needs to rest and in the morning we should find a Walmart because we really need some supplies.'
'Sounds like a plan princess.' I replied again.
'Whatever you wish my Queen.' Mike jokes.
'Fuck you Mikey!' Alexa says making us all laugh.
'You're saying that a lot lately. Maybe you wanna try me?' Mike says laughing.
'Nah I will pass babe.' She says.
'Yeah you only want Andy now don't you?' Mike teases her.
'Oh Fuck you Mikey!' They both say at the same time.
'Mike believe me, if she wanted, she would have me.' Andy says to the walkie talkie.
'ANDY STOP! You're not helping.' Alexa says laughing.
'Alexa I told you so.' Mike says also laughing.
'Yeah I told her too.' Andy.
'UGHHHH I'm seriously getting mad at both of you.' Alexa says laughing.
'No you're not! You're laughing your ass off.' Andy says.
'You love me! You can't stay mad at me.' Mike says.
'Yeah I do love you when I don't want to rip your head off.' Alexa says.
'Yeah right baby!' Mike says.
'I'm really appreciating the joke but enough is enough and I'm feeling really sleepy.'
'Are you going to sleep in Andy's lap?' Mike asks.
'Yes I am! Now bye.' Alexa says turning her walkie talkie off. If Alexa turned her walkie talkie off it means that Jaime can't ear me, so I quickly grabbed mine and placed it close to my mouth so I could whisper, because Sammi, Jinxx and Jack were sleeping.
'Mike?' I asked to make sure he still had his walkie talkie on.
'Yup Turtle?' he replied.
'Uhhm is Abby ok?'
'Yup, she just had a nightmare, but she's ok. Why?'
'Just wanted to know, that's all!'
'I want to talk to you later 'kay?'
'Uhm sure! I guess'
'Ok, now pay attention to the road, don't want you to get killed or to kill someone!'
'Sure, bye!' I replied turning my walkie talkie off.
I miss her so much, I wonder if she misses me too.
Why would she miss you, you're just a friend!

Abigail's P.O.V

I closed my eyes in the middle of Mike and Alexa's "argument", hopping to fall asleep once again, but this time without nightmares.
They finally stop talking and Mike keeps driving really carefully. That's when I hear him speak once again.

'Mike?' Tony asks.
'Yup Turtle?' Mike replies grabbing his walkie talkie once again.
'Uhhm is Abby ok?' He's asking for me. I open my eyes slowly, just to shut them really quick when I see Mike turning his head so he can make sure I was ok.
'Yup, she just had a nightmare, but she's ok. Why?' He replies.
'Just wanted to know, that's all!' Oah he just wanted to know... Why can't he love me back?! Maybe I should accept the fact that he doesn't like me the way I like him and just move on. It can be hard, but it's not impossible... I guess...
'I want to talk to you later 'kay?'
'Uhm sure! I guess'
'Ok, now pay attention to the road, don't want you to get killed or to kill someone!'
'Sure, bye!' he replied turning his walkie talkie off.
I wish I was there with him...

Mike's P.O.V

We've been driving all night, I switched sits with Vic, Ash and Alex to let Abigail sleep. We're all tired, but she deserves to sleep, I know that she can get stressed really easily and I don't want her to do stupid things again just because of stress.

We finally reached a Walmart and I decided to wake Abby up.
'Baby... we're at Walmart' I whispered kissing her cheek. 'Abby... wake up dear'
She opened her eyes slowly and gently rubbed them. She looked so cute doing that.
'Where are we?' she asked still sleepy.
'We're at Walmart. We need to find some food and other stuff'
'Do I need to go?'
'Yes, we need many things baby, so we need your help'
'Ok, just give me five minutes'
'Sure, take your time!' I kissed her forehead and got out of the car. I looked around and saw Tony so I made my way towards him.

'Hey!' I greeted him. He nodded his head. Something's wrong, I can tell that. When he doesn't talk something is wrong. 'Sup?' I asked.
'Nothing'
'Something is wrong, isn't it?'
'No...'
'Yes it is and you know it Tone!'
'I said nothing's wrong Mike!'
'I know you too well! I can tell when something is wrong! Don't lie to me'
'Fine...'
'Wanna talk?'
'Not really? But you're gonna keep getting on my nerves if I don't tell you, right?'
'See?! You're clever!'
'Hah funny! Well, I got into a fight with Jaime...'
'Uuhh! Let me guess! That fight was about Abigail!?'
'Yup! Basically he said I'm not aloud to be alone with her'
'That's unfair!'
'Yeah... you don't say!'
'Look! I know you love her! Why don't you tell her already?! She loves you too! You're both suffering'
'She doesn't love me Mike, I'm just her best friend or something like that!'
'No, you're wrong! She totally loves you dude! She's suffering because she thinks you only like her as a baby sister or a good friend'
'But I don't! I love her to death!'
'Then tell her! Look Abigail's got some problems Tony. She's a gorgeous girl who thinks that she's ugly. She barely eats because she thinks she's fat. She cuts. She doesn't talk to anyone, not even Alexa. And next to Alexa, you're the closest to her.'
'I know she cuts. I tried to help her a million times before.'
'Then help her! Give her what she needs.'
'And that's?!'
'Love Tony! She needs your love! She needs you! If she can't have you, I don't know how much long she's going to last' Once I said this I saw Tony shiver.
'Don't say that Mike, she's all I have!'
'I understand that buddy. Do something then!' I saw the guys approaching us so I decided to change subject.
'So you're going to grab all the canned food you can ok?' I asked Tony, who gave me a confused look.
'Ahm sure!'
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, how are you?
I wanna say that I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry that I haven't updated, but I had no ideas. I still feel like this chapter sucks and that I should stop writing fanfiction because I suck.

I hope I gave you something to work Shii and I'm sorry!

Kisses and Love <3

-PoisonGirlForYou