Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

Passion

Tony's P.O.V

'I understand that buddy. Do something then! So you're going to grab all the canned food you can ok?' Mike said obviously changing the subject of our conversation and I gave him a confused look.
'Ahm sure!' I replied.

'Hey!' Vic said.
'Hi' I replied.
I wouldn't be lying if I said that I'm not actually in the mood to talk to anyone right now, so I hope that no one talks to me so I can do my thing.
Some backpacks were thrown on the floor and everyone picked one up.
'Okay guys! We need to collect as many stuff as we can! So... Andy, Alex and Jack you come with me. Jinxx, Sammi, Zack and Vic you're going together. Rian, Ashley and Jaime the three of you stay together. And Abby, Mike and Tony you're the last group.' Alexa said. At least I get to stay close with Abby. 'Okay my group is going to find a few tools and weapons. Jinxx's group can take care of hygiene products and clothes. Rian's and Tony's group will get food. Let's go guys! Keep your walkies on so we can stay in touch!' she continued and then led her group.

'Okay guys, you heard her! Let's get to work!' Mike said starting to walk cautiously through the corridors. I followed him, always making sure that Abigail was right next to me.
We walked silently 'till we reached the food section and started putting food on our backpacks.
I went to the cookie section and placed cookies, cakes, biscuits and muffins on my backpack. Then I saw oreo cookies, Abby's favorites I grabbed at least ten packages. I looked at her and she was singing really lowly so I decided to approach her.
'Hi!' I said smiling at her.
'Hi' she replied, not even bothering to look at me.
'What's wrong?'
'Nothing, don't worry!'
'Of course I worry! I care about you'
'Uuh care about you...' she whispered.
'Yeah, I do'
'Of course you do Tone. You ONLY care about me!' she said as she walked away. Wait, what the fuck was that? I didn't do anything wrong.

Abigail's P.O.V

'Of course I worry! I care about you'
'Uuh care about you...' I whispered in a sarcastic tone.
'Yeah, I do'
'Of course you do Tone. You ONLY care about me!' I said highlighting the "only" and after that I walked away from him. How could he be so dumb? How can he not tell that I love him?

I grabbed a few more cans of canned food and made my way towards another section, not like I needed, but just because I want to walk. I want to be all by my self. I'm gettin' sick of all this drama.

I walked to the drinks section and grabbed a few bottles of water and placed them on my backpack. Then I looked at the shelves behind me and spotted all the alcoholic drinks that I loved. Vodka, Whiskey, Absinthe, Tequila, and Sangria. I grabbed a bottle of each and joined them to the collection of articles I already had. I grabbed an extra bottle of vodka. I opened the bottle and brushed it over my lips taking the first sip in the drink. The alcohol made my throat hurt, but I didn't care. It doesn't hurt as much as my heart does.

I heard footsteps coming close and I immediately took my hunting knife and grabbed whoever was approaching me, taking the knife to it's neck.
'Hey, take it easy! It's just me!' Tony said.
'You scared the shit out of me!' I said taking the knife out of his neck.
'You shouldn't be drinking, that's bad for you!'
'Don't try to be all Jaime on me! And that's not for you to say!'
'I'm sorry! I just don't want you to get hurt, that's all! I'll leave you' he said with a hurt tone, turning his back on me to go meet the guys.

I couldn't watch him leave right now, not right now. Not after my dream. If something happens to him or me, then at least I want a kiss. Just one kiss so that I can die happy.
Without thinking if we could get caught or about future consequences I pulled him by his arm and kissed him. He didn't kissed back at first, and I was disappointed, but then he kissed me with all the passion he could. I put so much passion and love in that kiss, I kissed him like this was the last time we were going to see each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey :D

We didn't updated earlier because we kinda ran out of ideas.
The chapter is kinda short, I still hope you like it though... But Ey! Tony and Abigail kissed!~

This was supposed to be Shii_Alexa's chapter but I wanted to update and plus she went to this music festival and she's going to stay there 'till August 12th anyway I hope she's having a hell of a good time! I miss her so much though :(

Kisses and love <3

-PoisonGirlForYou