Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

Past

Andy's P.O.V

Here I am in the middle of the weapon section of Walmart thinking about how my life was almost perfect six months ago, and I say almost perfect because I had everything that I wanted besides the woman that I love.
I loved Juliet until the day that Pierce The Veil introduced me to Alexa. I regret not telling her how I felt about her, but I didn't have the confidence with her to tell her that. And besides she was always shagging someone and believe me, it hurt as fuck seeing her with another guy.

*Flashback*

'Alan it's getting hot here, let's go to another place.' I hear Alexa saying.
'I know babe just let me think in a place that we can go.' Alan Ashby from Of Mice & Men says.
This is not the first or second time that I see this two eating each other right in front of everyone. They got pretty close lately, what is a good thing because it makes Alexa spend more time with the group. The bad thing is that I fucking love her and I can't stand seeing her with Alan or other boy.
'Baby I think we can go to my bus.' Alan says.
'Sounds good to me.' Alexa answers all happy.
And.......... they are going to fuck.
'Guys we are going.' Alan says.
'Try to not destroy our bus please.' Austin Carlile says laughing.
'We'll try not to.' Alexa replies smiling.

*End of Flashback*

This is just one of the many cases of Alexa that I witnessed, and remembering this just makes me feel even worse. But deep down I know that she is a good girl and that she doesn't do this on propose, and at the time I didn't have any right of being jealous. After all I was with Juliet and I never did something to show her that I loved her so I guess that every time I gave a rude answer to her it was because I was jealous and it was a little bit unfair to her.

I hear someone walking in my direction and I quickly put my gun up.
'HEY calm down cowboy.' Alexa says laughing.
'I'm sorry. I thought it was a walker.'
'I know. Andy can I ask you something?' Alexa asks me with a serious face.
'Sure princess whatever you want I actually want to make a question too.'
'Oh go ahead then.'
'Nope you first baby.'
'Oh okay. Hummm back in Warped Tour sometimes you were rude to me and I want to know why?' Alexa asks with a red face.
'You really want to know why?' Okey this is it, it's going to happen I'm going to tell her what I feel about her since the day I met her.
'Yes, please Andy this question is on my mind since ever so yeah.'
'I have been in love with you since the day I first met you.' I say right into her eyes.
'What??? What about Juliet?' She asks shocked.
'I loved her until the day I meet you and I was rude to you because I was jealous. I saw you with a lot of boys and that made me angry and jealous and that's why I was rude to you. But I had no right to do that because you didn't know what I felt about you.' I say while I walk to her.
'WoW I don't know what to say, what did you want to ask me?' I can see that she is very shocked and she doesn't know what to say.
'Why would you always run away when the whole group was together?'
'I really don't want to talk about that but since you answered my question it would be unfair not to answer yours.'
'On that one you're right.'
'I would always run away from the group because I hum... I was jealous.' Alexa says with a sigh.
'Jealous of who?' I ask her, knowing that she wouldn't be jealous of me so at this moment I was kind sad.
'Of you and Juliet.' Alexa says in a almost inaudible voice.
'Why???' I ask shocked, I can't believe this, she was jealous of me too.
'Because...*sigh* I liked you for so long and you had the most perfect relationship with Juliet and I couldn't stand that.'
'You just made me the happiest man on earth!' I say right before I crash my lips to hers.
I wanted to do this for so long, now I'm sure that this is right and that this was meant to happen. This was almost perfect until Alexa backed away.
'Andy I love you I really do, but, I'm not meant for one person only.' Some fucking thing had to ruin this moment.
'Are you talking about Vic?'
'No, but I can't promise you that I won't love someone in the same way that I love you. If you don't want to be with me I understand, what I'm asking you to do it's unfair.' She says almost crying.
'Truth be told I want you to myself... but I think it's better to share you with other guy than don't have you at all.'
'Are you talking serious Andy?'
'Yes I am princess.'
'You're amazing! I love you I really do!' It's so good listening this words coming out of her mouth. Fuck I love this woman so much.
'I.love.you.so.fucking.much.you.can't.even.imagine.baby.' I say between kisses.
Now that I have her, I think life is pretty good although we're in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. Everything with her make sense but you know happiness doesn't last that long.
'ALEXA WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE???' Vic screams...
Oh shit this is not gonna have a good end....
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know I haven't uploaded but I ran out of ideas and I went to a music festival with camping for 9 days so I'm really sorry for not uploading, but now I'm back!!!!! I know this isn't a great chapter but I promise my next one it's gonna be bombastic :D

Please leave comments, give us some ideas, we really want to know what you are thinking about the fanfic so far.

So Kisses and Unicorns ♥

- Shii_Alexa