Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

Dammit!

Alex's P.O.V (Flashback from 1 month ago)

After me and Jack broke Vic and Andy apart from their fight, we took Vic to a safe place to take care of his wounds.
'Vic... can you please take your shirt off?' I asked cautiously so that I wouldn't trigger his mood. I wanted to calm him down, not make him turn his tornado mode on!
'Y-yyes...' he said with pain showing in his voice. He then took his shirt off, yelping in pain, to reveal his wounded body. DAMN! That looked kinda ugly.
I ripped a towel apart and gently pressed it against his bloody lips, cleaning the blood falling from them.
'Jesus!' he hissed in pain slapping my hand gently.
'Sorry Vic, I didn't mean to hurt you' I said giving him an apologetic look.
'Damn! He sure did a good job there!' Jack said. I gave him a warning look and he turned his face to the other side. That boy is so gonna get it later!
'Vic there's really nothing I can do... I'm just gonna stitch your lip. And we'll see how it's going to heal, 'kay?'
'Sure...' he said closing his eyes.
I started stitching the lip earning pain moans from the boy in front of me. Then I gave him a painkiller and laid him down with a blanket. Eventually he ended up falling asleep.

*30 minutes later*

'I swear to God you're so stupid Jack!' I said screaming at the stubborn, dumb and stupid boy.
'What now?' he replied sounding really annoyed.
'Don't "what" me mister!'
' "Don't what me mister!"' ' he mocked me.
'FUCK YOU JACK!' YOU'RE SUCH A CHILD SOMETIMES!' I slapped him. He moaned in pleasure from me slapping him. 'Da fuck?!' I said in surprise, well, kinda.
'What? Can't I get pleasure from you slapping me? I might like it rough, ya know?' he continued mocking me. At least, that's what I thought.
'I. FUCKING. HATE. YOU!'
'Good... 'Cause I don't' he grabbed me and slammed my body against the wall, kissing my neck roughly.
'What the fuck are you doing Jack?' I spat at him, trying to take him off of me, but in reality wanting more and more.
'Just shut up Alex!' he demanded, shoving his tongue in my mouth. I didn't kissed him back at first, due to the shock, but I ended up giving up on fighting and kissed him.
I wanted this to happen for a long time but I never thought that this would happen. I don't even know if he feels the same way I do...
He grabbed my shirt and ripped it off, I moaned at the feeling.
'You like it rough, huh?' he said biting the sensitive spot on my neck.
'J-jack' I moaned his name in his ear. He shivered.
I placed my hands in his chest caressing it gently and slowly, so I could enjoy every little bit of what was happening. He then trailed kisses along my neck 'till my bellybutton, biting it and licking his way back to my neck, once he reached my lips he kissed me slowly and gently. The most gentle kiss that someone has ever gave me.

Next he looked me in the eyes, he remained like that for a while, it seemed like he wanted to tell me something. I kissed his lips, not wanting to leave them.
My hands went to his hips, grabbing the bottom of his t-shirt. I looked at him for a sign of permission to take his shirt off. He nodded and I finally took that annoying thing off, revealing his toned body. My hands ended up travelling in his body like they had a mind of their own.
He grabbed my face and pulled it closer to his, kissing me passionately.
I jumped to his lap, putting my legs around him.
'J-Jack I...' he stopped me by putting his lips on my neck once again. I moaned at the sensation of his lips on my neck. This felt so awkwardly right.
He gently placed me on the floor and started undoing my belt, never taking his eyes from mine.
I was burning from the pleasure I was feeling. I was a moaning mess. My dick was throbbing in my boxers, begging for some kind of release.
'P-please!' I begged moaning.
'What do you want Alex? Tell me!' he whispered in my ear sending some hot air into my neck, which made me moan.
'Y-you' I moaned one more time.
'What do you want me to do to you Alex?' he said teasing me.
'T-ttoouch mm-me!' he gave me a naughty smile and his hand traveled to the inside of my boxers, grabbing my hard member that was already becoming wet from pre-cum. Then he began stroking it gently and painfully slowly at first, but increasing his movements each time, stopping a few times and laughing at the frustration I felt because of him. I was a moaning mess just by feeling him caressing my sensitive member.

The door opened hitting the wall behind it strongly, causing a really loud noise.
'Where's my brother?!' Mike came in yelling.
I immediately jumped and tried to hide the big boner I had. Great! Now I have to stay like this...
'Jeez Mike! Don't you know how to knock?' Jack said sounding extremely irritated.
'I wanna see my hermano ahora puta!' he yelled.
'HEY! Calm down!' Jack said.
'I swear to God I'm gonna kill that cabrĂ³n!'
'Who?' I asked still trying to catch my breath.
'Andy!'

*End of flashback*

That was the first and the last time Jack touched me. We haven't spoke much because I'm trying to avoid him. I can't stand being close to him when I love him so desperately.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mike cockblocking haha :P

I'm sorry this took so long but I wanted to do something special for this chapter :)
I hope you are enjoying this so far, we would love to know what you think. So feel free to leave a comment.

Kisses and love <3

-PoisonGirlForYou