Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

I Have Been Keeping This Secret For So Long.

Alexa's P.O.V

*1 month ago*

I grabbed Andy's hand and led him out of Walmart. I was kind of scared of him, he looked furious like he could break a wall with his bare hands.
'Calm down Andy.' I said carefully because I didn't want to trigger is mood even more.
'I'm calm.' He said simply.
'You look like you want to break a wall.' I said with a little smirk.
'Well if the wall looked like Vic... I definitely would break it.' He said laughing.
'You already did that babe.' I replied laughing too.
'I would beat the shit out of the world just to protect you love.' He said putting is arms around my waist, what made me lock my arms around his neck.
'I know baby, I know.' I said between kisses but suddenly I felt something colliding with Andy making me fall backwards, hitting my head on the floor.

Mike's P.O.V

I ran as fast as I could, launching myself into Andy's back making him fall to the floor or so I thought.
Both of us fell on top of another body that I didn't recognized immediately.

'OUNCH!!' The body that I recognized now as being Alexa, screamed in pain.
'Mierda!!! Al I'm so sorry.' I told her while getting up as fast as I could.
'WHAT THE FUCK MIKE?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?' Andy screamed.
'I thought you were alone. I...I... didn't saw her.' My voice cracked.
'Yeah whatever! Are you hurt baby?' Andy asked her sitting her on his lap.
'I don't know. My head hurts.' Alexa said slowly.
'Well there's no blood in your head so let's hope that nothing measure happened.' He said while checking her head for any signs of blood and then kissed her nose.
'I...I'm so...sorry Alexa.' I said and I started running as soon as her eyes meet mine.

I couldn't stand her looking straight into my eyes. I didn't mean to hurt her. I could never hurt her. I would give my life for her. I ran out of Walmart like a walker was chasing me, but the only thing that chased me was my own feelings. I couldn't feel this but I have felt this for so long. I don't know for how long I can keep lying to the others, to my brother and to her.

*Flashback of 4 months ago*

'Come on guys, it's our first calm night! Let's get high.' Alexa screamed from the top of the stairs of the warehouse that has been our home for the past couple of weeks.
'And pissed too.' I screamed from the bottom of the stairs.
'That's the spirit!' Alexa said while throwing her arms around my neck from behind me. My body was instantly on fire just from her touch. I couldn't keep myself from imagining how good it would feel like to have her in my arms.

'Al and Mikey are right. Let's party tonight.' Tony yelled a little too excited and we all laughed.
'Someone is getting out of his shell.' Abby said while smacking Tony on the back of his head.
'HEY!' He screamed and Abby showed her tongue to him.
'Come one guys. Lock everything we're staying in for the night.' Jaime said and everyone besides me started locking everything. I on the other hand decided to start putting the alcohol in front of the couches and started to roll some joints.

'Oh Mikey already started.' Alexa stated in an overly exaggerate voice while sitting on my lap.
'And I would finish if you got out of my lap.' I said with my head down so she couldn't see my smirk.
'Oh, alright then.' She started to get up but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her down on my lap again.
'I was kidding baby girl, just stay here and help me out with the weed.' I said laughing.
'I hate you Michael!' She said with a totally obvious fake mad face.
'We both know that's not true and don't call me Michael, Alexandra.' I was trying to make her mad at me because she looks hot when she's mad and we always teased each other even more.
'Oh.Fuck.You.Mike!' She said and tried to get out of my lap but my grip only got stronger.
'You're not getting out of here any time soon Alexandra.' I whispered in her ear.
'Stop calling me Alexandra and let me go.' She screamed.
'Only if you say sorry for calling me Michael and if stay you quiet in my lap like the good girl that you're.' I whispered again.
'First I'm not gonna apologize for calling you for your name Michael Christopher. Second I'm not a good girl.' She whispered the last part.
'Then I guess I have to keep calling you Alexandra for the rest of the night.' I said with a smirk.

'Oh cut the shit with my sister Mike.' Jaime said.
'She's the one who started.' I said while keeping my firm grip on her, you can bet that she's not gonna leave my lap anytime soon.
'She's the one who started.' She repeated my words mocking me.
'Oh come on Al say sorry to Mike even if you don't mean it.' Jaime said laughing.
'Okay then. I'm sorry Mikey.' She said in a baby voice but still with a smirk on her lips.
'That's my good girl.' I said kissing her cheek but I can sense that she has some kind of plan.

One hour later and we're all high and wasted as fuck. Alexa is still sitting on my lap and she hadn't stop rubbing on me while Vic shoot me death glares. I know my brother likes her but I can't help it.
'Can you stop rubbing on me Al?' I whispered in her ear.
'Why?? Are you starting feel uncomfortable in your jeans??' She asked me with a grin.
'Ugh.' Was the only sound that I managed to do when she started to rub on me even more.
'Do you want me to stop?' She whispered while she started to get up from my lap really slowly.
'Nooo.' I whispered pulling her back on my lap.
'Why?? Do you have some problem that the guys can't see??' She asked smirking.
I gulped. So this was her revenge plan making me horny and with a bigger bulge that I don't fucking know what.
'You fucking little bitch this is you're revenge.' I whispered smirking.
'Well yeah since I'm pissed and high and I'm probably not gonna remember this in the morning this was the best plan that I could think of.' She whispered laughing.
'Well it's working you little thing.' I whispered to her.
Two can play at this game. I looked at my bother and decide against all the things that said to me to be a good brother and he doesn't need to know. The thing is that I don't know if gonna be able to let her go after this.
'Come let's go to the second floor, you could use some fresh air lady.' I said to Al but making sure that everyone heard it.
'She definitely could use some fresh air, look at her she's so high.' Tony said laughing.
'Stop mocking my best friend you idiot.' Abby said rising her head from the couch's arm, with a lot of effort, and letting her head fall i to the same place seconds later.

I pushed her from my lap keeping her in front of me so the boys couldn't see the huge bulge that hungered to spring free from my now very tight jeans.
'Come on lady, walk.' I said to her, what only caused for a failed attempt of her trying to walk.
'Come on.' I said again scooting her in my arms.
'We both know that I'm not that drunk or high.' She whispered laughing.
'Well we're both drunk and high enough to enjoy this and for you to not remember it in the morning.' I said reaching the top of the stairs. I walked further into the second floor and as soon as I knew that the guys couldn't see us I looked straight into her and kissed her with all the passion that I have.
She kissed me back right away not even a bit surprised with my actions. I put her back onto her feet only to have her jumping on my waist, my hands instantly found their way on her legs holding her tight. She broke the kiss just for a few seconds to throw my shirt somewhere in the large room. I walked to the mattress that we use to sleep, laying her there carefully and hovering over her. I left her mouth, throwing her tank top to the same place that she threw my shirt and next I did the same with my jeans and her shorts, leaving us only in our underwear and stayed there for a little just staring at her beautiful body but she got me out of my own thoughts when she spoke.

'Like what you see?' She asked with a smirk.
'I don't like it. I love it.' I said flashing her a sincere smile.
I attached my lips back with hers licking her bottom lip for entrance, what she obviously being stubborn refused. I slide my hand down to her panties rubbing her through the lacy fabric of her panties, what made her gasp so I took the opportunity to shove my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues battled for a little but I let her won. I broke the kiss, attaching my lips to her neck sucking and licking trying to find the sweet spot that would drive her crazy. I sucked on the crock between her shoulder and her neck making her moan a little and I knew that I had found her sweet spot.
Her hands found their way to my hair grasping into it making me groan a little. I started kissing down her chest unclasping her bra and sucking her pierced nipple, while my hand pinched the other one making her moan a little bit loud. My mouth left her nipple, going back to her face and I whispered in her ear.
' We're going to be very quiet because the boys are down stairs and we don't want them to hear us right baby girl.'
'Right just go back to your business.' She said laughing slightly while she pulled me down her passing her breasts and making me face her wet pussy. I started kissing down and up her thighs and down again, but this time pulling her panties with my teeth I spread her legs apart and started licking and sucking her clit while inserting two fingers in her making her moan my name quietly.
'Mi..keee.'
'Do you like this babe?' I said while sucking more on her clit and pumping my fingers in and out of her.
'Uhmmmm.' Was all that she could moan quietly.
'I'm gonna cum babe.' She whimpered.
'No you’re not.' I said pulling myself from the middle of her legs just to pull my boxers, but of course she didn't let me, she had to be the one doing it. She sat up straight in the bed and pulled my boxers down and let me step out of them but as soon as my boxers were on the floor her hands grabbed my already hard member making me shiver at the sudden contact, she started pumping it a few times before she started licking up and down my shaft making me groan quietly.
She entered my tip in her mouth swirling her tongue around it.
'She sure knows what she's doing' I thought to myself. But not for too long because I felt her deep throating me making her gag causing me to throw my head back in pleasure. Somehow my hands found their way to her hair and I started fucking her mouth for a while. She moaned causing vibrations to run down my cock taking me over the edge and almost spilled everything in her mouth, but I pulled myself out of her mouth and hovered over her, lining myself with her entrance I looked straight into her eyes.

'Are you sure?' I asked her.
She didn't answered me instead she grabbed my neck and kissed me passionately I took this as a yes and slammed myself into her and she moaned into my mouth. I let her adjust to my large size and started moving again when she started kissing me again. I started with a slow pace I didn't want this to be just sex. This was lot more to me than sex although I knew that she wouldn't remember this in the morning, but I would remember it for the rest of my life. I slammed a little faster making her shake beneath me I knew she was close and so was I.

'I'm gonna cummm Mii..keyyy.' She whispered.
'Just hang on a little bite more I want to cum with you love.'
My thrusts started to get sloppier. I could feel my orgasm coming.
'Now baby, let it go.' I whispered in her ear and kissed her so we wouldn't make any noise. I could feel her body squirming under me and my juice spilling inside of her. I fell flat on top of her, trying to catch my breath. I pulled myself out of her and pushed the covers over us pulling her in my arms.
'I'm sleepy.' She said in a very sleepy voice.
'Then sleep baby, I will be here in the morning although you probably won't remember a damn thing.' I said kissing her head.
'This was unforgettable.' She replied in her sleepy voice.
'I love you.' I said honestly.
'I love you too Mikey.' She said and that made me smile although I knew that she didn't said it with the same meaning that I did.
'I really love you my baby.' I said but she was already sleeping.

'What the hell happened here?' Vic said a little bit to loudly.
'Shush Vic, she's sleeping.' I said stepping out of the bed and putting my boxers back on. I walked towards Vic grabbing his arm and leading him downstairs.
'I can't believe you had sex with her! You know I like her.' Vic screamed.
'Well I like her too Vic.' I said taking a cigar from my pack and putting it in my lips lighting it up.
'Bullshit! You just did this because you knew that I liked her.' He screamed again.
'The world doesn't revolve around you Vic.' I said taking a drag from my cigar.
'I fucking told you to back away from her and you go and do this on my back!' He screamed again.
'I LOVE HER VIC FOR AS LONG AS I KNOW.' This time was my turn to scream.
'I DON'T CARE! I had the decency to tell you to back away if you liked her you should have told me and you didn't so you're the one that it's wrong in here.'
'Fuck you Vic! You want her so bad then go undress yourself and lay in the fucking bed beside her, she's not gonna remember a fucking thing in the morning so you can tell her that you were the one that fucked her and not me but don't fucking dare to hurt her or to ask me anything again because I just lost my girl because of you.' I said with so much anger that I couldn't even imagine what I could do to him if he wasn't my brother. I start to walk away but Vic grabbed my arm stopping me.
'This is going to be our little secret.' Vic said.
'Whatever.' I replied storming off to the cars.

*End of Flashback*

4 months ago I was the one that made love to her and not my brother. I was the one who said that loved her and she said she loved me back not my brother and I lost her for him because I tried to be the best person I could in this situation and now we both lost her for Andy and Alexa is not going to speak to me ever again because I hurt her.
'Mike can we talk?'...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for this late and very long chapter but I'm really excite about it and I want it to be perfect so it took me a little bit more to write it.
I hope you like it and please tell me what you think about this new secrets that were reveled.
After all Alexa only had this fuck buddies relationship with Vic because she believed that he was the one that made love to her and I want to know what you think about this :D

Kisses and Unicorns ♥

- Shii_ALexa