Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

Darling, Let's Go Inside

Tony's P.O.V

'Let me see that' I said grabbing Abigail's leg, examining it. 'It looks kinda ugly but you'll survive' I continued and smiled at her.
Then I disinfected her wound and covered it with a roller bandage.
'Thanks Tone!' she thanked me.
'No need to thank me Abby'
'I should probably apologize to Alexa. I know I was a bitch by telling that!'
'You really should apologize, you were kinda mean' I said laughing. 'But in other hand you didn't lied so...'
'Do you think she will understand?'
'I'm sure she will. You were nervous and in pain. She will understand, don't worry!' I said trying to comfort her.

'Guys come on get in the car, I think there's a place somewhere near, where we can stay the night and in the morning we can start looking for other survivors and a safe place to stay.' Mike said.
Vic and Alexa walked to the car hand in hand, and sometimes I wish I was that brave and that somebody loved me. I miss the comfort of a hug. 'Jesus Tony! You're being to lame!' I thought to myself.
'Come one get that fine ass in the car.' Vic said.
'Can you please leave my fine ass alone for a sec, I'm sure he is getting more famous than the Kardashian family before the apocalypse thing.' Everyone starts to laugh really loud at Alexa's comment.
'Ahahahahah You're such a girl.'
' Oh fuck you Vic.'
Alexa approached and turned to face Abigail.
'How is your leg?'
'It's a little bit better know.' Abigail answers with a quite voice.
'I'm glad that you're OK.' Alexa says hugging her best friend.
'I'm sorry for earlier but...' Abigail starts but Alexa interrupts her.
'Hey don't apologize, it's OK.'

We were driving for about 10 minutes and we finally reached our destination for tonight. There was a sign at the entrance of the parking lot and the only letters that could be read were "tel" so I guess this was some kind of hotel or motel.

'Jaime stay here with Abigail, I'm gonna check if the area is safe' I said. 'Alexa, Vic and Mike can you please come with me?'
'Sure' they said in unison.
'Mike, come with me! And Vic and Alexa go to the other side. Let me know if you see something.' I grabbed a few walkie talkies from my back pack and handed them one.
'We'll let you know if we see something!' Alexa said grabbing the walkie talkie and her weapon and Vic did the same.
'Be careful hermano' Vic said to Mike.
'You too' he replied.
'Let's go Mike!' I said.

We started walking really carefully scanning the whole perimeter.
I ran my eyes across the windows and the doors. Some windows were broken but the doors were intact.
'Well, I guess we can stay for a night' I said.
We heard a noise coming from near bushes, I decided to go investigate.
'Mike, cover me'
'Sure'
I stepped closer to the bushes and a walker walked out from it. I grabbed my hunting knife and stuck it into his showing brains.
'Are you ok Tony?' Mike asked.
'Yeah, I'm fine' he scanned the area for two more minutes and then I grabbed my walkie talkie. 'It's safe in here Alexa, what about there?'
'A few broken windows, but it's fine! We can stay for the night. Did you found any walkers?'
'We found one but I took care of it'
'Ok, we're going back to the car now' Vic informed.'
'Me and Mike too, see you there' I turned the walkie talkie off and put it on my pocket.

We started walking back to the car.
Once I opened the door I swear I saw Abigail jump.
'Jesus! You scared the shit out of me!' she stopped and examined me. 'Is that blood on your shirt?'
I looked down at my t-shirt and there was blood on it, it must be from the walker I killed.
'I guess it is'
'Are you hurt?' she asked trying to get up to reach my t-shirt, but she immediately regretted her action.
'I'm ok! Don't get up you silly!' I said. 'It's just from a walker I killed back there'
'So is it safe?' Jaime asked.
'Yes, but it's better if we stay just one night, ok?'
'Sure'
'I'm gonna grab some food and blankets' Mike said going to his car.
'Vic can you get in first? I'm gonna carry her so I'm not gonna be able to defend myself and her.'
'Sure' he said stepping in one of the rooms of the hotel/motel.

I picked Abigail up and carried her inside in a bridal style.
'Darling, let's go inside!' I said smiling at her and she returned the smile. I saw a bed and I gently laid her down. 'Are you ok beautiful?' I asked.
'Yup' she replied.
' Sleep a while, you must be tired...'
'I'm ok!'
'Just sleep, we'll be here' I grabbed her cuddling her on my arms and started running my hand through her hair. A few minutes later she was sleeping.

'I'll make sure everything's safe tonight, you guys can sleep' I said.
'No Tony! You take care of Abigail, I'll watch over you!' Mike said referring to all of us.
'Ok, thanks Mike!'
'No problem bro!' he replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww Tony is so cute :3
I really hope the place is safe so they can get some sleep!

Are you liking this so far?
I would love to have some feedback

Shii do I get a unicorn too? I want one!

Kisses and love <3

Title Credit: Pierce The Veil - I'm Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket

-PoisonGirlForYou