Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

Someone New

Alexa's P.O.V

We just arrived at the house. Tony is taking care of Abigail, Mike is protecting them, Jaime is watching the door and I'm bored of sitting in the living room. I was almost falling asleep when I heard something on the second floor.
'Guys I heard something upstairs.'
'You're hearing a lot of things lately.' Vic says with a cheeky smile, knowing damn well that I would know that he's talking about the last time we had sex, right before we were attacked.
'Shush I'm trying to listen.'
'Bossy.' He says quietly enough for me to hear. I roll my eyes at him and he just laughs.

'I'm going upstairs, something is there.'
'Not alone, I'm sure.' Vic says immediately, worried about me.
'Yes I'm going alone, you need to stay here and watch for walkers.'
'I'm not letting you go alone!' He says stubbornly.
'I'm not asking for your permission.' I say starting to get a little bit mad, I know that he only wants to protect me but it's more important to stay and watch over Jaime, that is at the door all by himself.
'I'm going with you!'
'No you're not! You're going to stay here and watch over Jaime and this is a fucking order so just do as I say!' I say a little bit louder.
'But what if there is walkers upstairs?' Vic says softly.
'If there is any walker upstairs I will kill him, simple as that.' I say will grabbing my Khukuris knives, we try not to use guns as much as we can because walkers are attracted to the sound of gun shoots.

I started climbing the stairs as quietly and as carefully as I can. I reach the second floor and it's pitch black in here, I start to search for the source of the sounds that I'm hearing. I finally realize that the sounds are coming from the room at the end of the hall, I walk there without making any noise. I place myself in front of the door with my hand in the knob turning it really slowly, expecting to find a walker in there I jump when I see 3 boys.

'Are any of you infect?' I ask them.
'No, are you?' For what I can see the tallest guy asks me.
'No, what the hell are you doing in here and can you please come to the light, I can't see you.'
'Sure, well we are hiding from...' The tall guy starts to say while he walked to the light, I fucking jumped when I saw who they were.
'Fuck, you are Black Veil Brides.' I say.
'Well we are part of them.' Andy Biersack says with a sad smile.
'What happen to CC and Jake?' I ask already knowing the answer.
'They died a few months ago.'
'I'm so sorry to hear that.'
'So... your face is really familiar?!'
'That's because I'm always with Pierce the Veil.' I say laughing.
'Yeah! You're one of Jaime's sisters, Alexa right?' Ashley Purdy says instantly.
'Yeah kind of.'
'Kind of?' Andy asks a little intrigued by my answer.
'Long story, short time.'
'I want to hear that story later.' Andy says.
'Come on guys the rest of us are down there.'
'And who is the rest of you?' Andy asks.
'Pierce the Veil and Abigail.'

We start walking to the stairs and making our way to the first floor.
'Guys Black Veil Brides are here... well part of them.' I shout while I'm still on the stairs.
The rest of the guys look at me like I'm crazy but soon as they see Andy, Ashley, Jinxx and Sammi their faces light up.
'JESUS you're alive guys!.' Tony says loudly enough to wake Abigail up.
'What's happening? Are they the Black Veil Brides' She asks shocked with her sleepy voice.
'Yes they are Abby. I found them upstairs hiding from walkers.' I say laughing at her shocked face.
'Where have you been guys? After the Warped tour got infected, we never saw you again, actually we didn't saw anyone again.' Mike says making us all remember the fucking day that this all shit happened.

Well let me explain, this all apocalypse thing started while we were in Warped Tour.
In the day that this started Pierce the Veil, Black Veil Brides, Bring Me the Horizon, Sleeping with Sirens, Of Mice & Men and Blood on the Dance Floor were supposed to act but obviously they didn't, because most of the fans started to turn into walkers, so each band was forced to leave and we never saw each other again.

'Yeah I know they forced us to leave, I told them that was better for all the bands stay together but they didn't care.' Andy said explaining to us what happened that day.
'Alexa, Abby I'm so happy to see you girls, I was getting so tired of being the only girl around those boys.' Sammi Doll says, now I realize how much I missed Sammi and the rest of the girls that usually were with me and Abby in the Warped tour and..... they're probably dead now I realize sadly.
'I missed you so much Sammi.' I said hugging her.
'I missed you too girls.' She says grabbing Abby and me for a group hug.
'We thought you're dead.' I said sadly.
'Yeah I know.' She says softly feeling exactly the same that I feel.
'Sammi what happened to Juliet?' Abby asks and I realize that Juliet is not with them, I start to feel sad knowing exactly what happened to her.
'No she's not dead... well she wasn't the last time that we saw her, she left Andy for another guy and ran away with him when this started.'
'OMG Andy most be shattered.' I say shocked.
'Nah, not anymore. Firstly he was angry and then sad and now he's fine although I know that if he sees her, he will probably kill her.' Sammy says laughing.
Me and Abby have that strange thing for knowing all the girlfriends of every boy of every band but we don't exactly know the boys, its kind of weird but what can I say me and Abby are weirdos.
'Come on guys, I made something for us to eat.' Tony says.
'YEAHHHH I'm so fucking hungry Tone Tone.' I say in the most childish voice that I can, making everyone laugh.
'Come on you twat, here's your plate.' Tony says while handing me my plate and giving me a hug.
'Thanks Tone Tone.' I say in my childish voice again making him laugh.
I sit beside Andy and he looks at me smiling.
'So can you tell me that long story now?' He says smirking.
'Nah I will keep the mystery.' I say with a cheeky smile.
Andy laughs and I laugh with him realizing that he has the most beautiful smile and eyes that I ever see...
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm really really sorry for killing CC and Jake, it pains me to do it but someone had to die :c

Just for the record I Love Andy and Juliet together but I really need them separated in the fanfic and I couldn't kill Juliet so I decided that she would run away with other guy.

I hope that you're liking the fanfic, we already had some feed back but we would really appreciate more.

Cat of course you can have a unicorn ahahahah

Kisses and Unicorns ♥

- Shii_Alexa