Status: Hiatus

Dead Walkers

Make Me A Promise Here Tonight

Abigail's P.O.V

'JESUS you're alive guys!.' I heard someone scream, it was enough to wake me up, I looked and it was Tony.
'What's happening? Are they the Black Veil Brides' I asked in complete shock, still a bit sleepy.
'Yes they are Abby. I found them upstairs hiding from walkers.' Alexa replied.
'Where have you been guys? After the Warped tour got infect, we never saw you again, actually we didn't saw anyone again.' Mike said. I remember to well that day. It was the day when this started.

*Flashback*

I was about to go see Sleeping With Sirens play, I was so excited because I love to see them play. Kellin is always so energetic and powerful when he's on stage.
They ran to the stage and Kellin grabbed his microphone and signaled the rest of the band to start.

"Whoa-oh
I've seen this place before, back when i was young and I had something more to prove.
Now that I'm older, I've seen all the things that I want,
And I'm ready to make my move.
Stare straight-faced, don't hesitate.
Tell you, why would we want to make you bastards wait?
Thank God I got the chance. now I can say.
So now we'll say, we'll say..."

Kellin stopped and looked at the crowd. Something was wrong.
People started falling to the ground. " What the fuck!' he said. 'What the fuck is going on?'
Then a girl grabbed another and started to bite her, ripping her flesh.
The staff said they had to leave the stage because something was wrong. They immediately ran off stage.

'Kellin what is happening?' I asked.
'J-Jesus! I don't know! Did you see that girl?'
I nodded.
'Oh my God! I gotta go find Katelynne and the kids' he said as he started to run.

I started running so I could reach Pierce The Veil's bus. On my way I saw people being devoured by other people. I can't believe what my eyes are seeing. This feels like a Resident Evil movie or some shit like that.

I finally reached the bus, and I was completely out of breath.
'What happened?' Mike asked. 'Was the concert that bad?' he joked.
You don't even know Mike.
'Guys we gotta go!' I said.
'Ey what's wrong?' Tony asked.
'We gotta go! Like...now!'
'Why?' he asked again.
'There's zombies outside!'
'Of course there is!' he said maybe thinking I was trying to prank them.
'No Tony!!! I'm not joking! There's zombies outside! They are eating people!' I repeated.
'There's no way there's zombies outside!' Mike said starting to walk to the door of the bus.
'Don't open it Mike!'
'Sure' he said opening the door, something he immediately regretted. 'Ok... please stay calm! There's zombies outside!' he said.
'That's what I was saying! We need to go!' I heard Alexa scream and I ran to where she was.
There was a zombie trying to break in.
'Grab your stuff!' I yelled. 'We're going!' And that was the last day I saw my closest friends and my favorite bands.

*End of flashback*

'Yeah I know they forced us to leave, I told them that was better for all the bands to stay together but they didn't care.' Andy said.
'Alexa, Abby I'm so happy to see you girls, I was getting so tired of being the only girl around those boys.' Sammi Doll said. God how I missed her, her and the other girls I usually hung out with.
'I missed you so much Sammi.' Alexa hugged her.
'I missed you too girls.' Sammi grabbed both, me and Alexa for a hug.
'We thought you were dead.'
'Yeah I know.'
'Sammi what happened to Juliet?' I asked hopping the worst.
'No she's not dead... well she wasn't the last time that we saw her, she left Andy for another guy and ran away with him when this started.'
'OMG Andy most be shattered.' Alexa said with a shocked look on her face.
'Nah, not anymore. Firstly he was angry and then sad and now he's fine although I know that if he sees her, he will probably kill her.' Sammy said laughing.
'Come on guys, I made something for us to eat.' Tony said.
'YEAHHHH I'm so fucking hungry Tone Tone.' Alexa said in a childish voice.
'Come on you twat, here's your plate.' Tony says while handing her her plate and giving her a hug. I can't help but to get jealous of her. She's so pretty and every boy wants her. And they seemed like they were getting closer to each other. Well and I guess you need to stop Abigail, it doesn't matter if you're jealous he's never going to look at you in that way, so calm down.
'Thanks Tone Tone.' she says in that childish voice again which caused him to laugh.
She sat beside Andy and he looks at her smiling. See, everybody wants her.
'So can you tell me that long story now?' He said referring to something I didn't know what it was.
'Nah I will keep the mystery.' she replied.

'And here's your plate' Tony said handing me some food.
'Thanks' I thanked him.
'What's wrong princess?'
'Nothing, I'm just tired! And feel like dying, that's all' I replied simply.
'Don't say that! What was I supposed to do then?'
'I'm sure you would find something or someone to do' I replied rudely and got up.

I grabbed my axe, my backpack and a hunting knife and walked upstairs. I guess this place must be safe 'cause BVB were here, so I guess I can take some minutes to myself. It's pitch black in here so I opened my backpack and took a flashlight and turned it on. I opened a door carefully and entered the room, closing the door behind me. I scanned the room and saw a bed, so I decided to lay down for a bit.
Once again I opened my backpack, grabbed my wallet, opened it and took a razor blade out.
I ran the blade over my skin, I needed to feel alive. When I looked at my wrist there was 8 fresh new cuts. I disinfected them and then grabbed a roller bandage and covered them.
I heard someone coming upstairs so I immediately put the blade on my wallet again, in case that that person came up here to find me.

'Abby!' I heard a voice call. It was Tony. 'Abby!' he repeated. 'Please, just tell me where you are!'
I got up and opened the door, he saw me and made his way to the room.
'What were you doing here by yourself?'
'Nothing!'
He grabbed me by my arm and I hissed.
'What did you do?' he said grabbing my sleeve, pulling it up. 'What's this?'
'It's nothing'
'Yes it is! Did you cut again?'
'Yes! I did! Are you happy now?' I said starting to cry.
'Shh everything is going to be ok! I'm here!' he said grabbing my face gently so I could face him. 'Make me a promise, promise me that you wont do it again!'
'I can't Tone!'
'Why?'
'Because I know I'm gonna break my promise! And I don't want to disappoint you! I love you too much to disappoint you!' I said.
'I love you too!' he said. But he doesn't love me the way I love him, he loves me like Jaime loves me, like a sister.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi :)

So Abigail had a mental breakdown and a jealousy attack.
What are your thoughts on this?

She loves him and he doesn't even know!
Does he love her back? Or he just sees her as a sister?

Kisses and love <3

Lyrics credit: Sleeping With Sirens- Do It Now, Remember It Later
Title credit: Pierce The Veil- A Match Into Water

-PoisonGirlForYou