Sequel: Twice Baked
Status: Comment, subscribe, reccomend <3

Please Remember Me

Blacked Out

I woke up early, the day before Christmas, excited to go last minute shopping with Patrice and his sister. I got out of the bed quietly so that I wouldn’t wake Patrice. Taking a last look at him before walking into the bathroom, I took in his masculinity. He was truly a sight to behold, with his broad shoulders and hard abs, then there was his face, he always looked so innocent when he slept. Getting into the shower, I soaked my hair letting the water rush upon my body.

I heard someone talking in the other room as I stepped out of the shower. When I walked out of the bathroom and saw Patrice still asleep in the bed I was confused. Shaking it off I rummaged through my suitcase as I looked for my outfit I had packed.

I slipped everything on before doing my hair and makeup. I went back into the bathroom, closing the door behind me so that I could blow dry my hair without waking up Patrice. I faced myself in the mirror and decided on a formal up do. I curled my hair and pinned it all up adding a few braids at the base of my hair and pinning them back as well. Then I started my makeup I decided on a golden smoky eye and red lipstick. Once I was finished I faced myself in the mirror making sure everything was perfect.

I walked back into the bathroom being sure to be light on my feet so that the click clack of my heels wasn’t too loud on his hard wood floors. Now down in the kitchen, I rummaged through the fridge which oddly enough was stocked with foods. Must’ve been one of the family members. I thought to myself as I pulled out the carton of eggs and a package of bacon. If there was one way to wake up Patrice it was definitely with the smell of cooked bacon. As I turned around from the fridge I caught a figure in the corner of my eye.

“Morning.” A husky voice said scaring me enough to make me drop what was in my hands.

“Shit Mother Fucker!” I yelled as my heart pounded in my chest.

I turned around to see Andre standing there with an apologetic face, “I didn’t mean to scare you.” He said grabbing a sponge from the sink to help me clean the broken eggs off the kitchen floor.

“I’m so sorry I swore at you, I thought you were a burglar.” I said now laughing as I cleaned the mess up.

“What did you do Andre?” Marie asked as she smacked him in the head with her newspaper.

“How long have you both been here?” I asked shocked.

“About an hour, we brought over groceries like Patrice asked. Speaking of which where is my brother?” She asked.

“He’s still sleeping. I didn’t realize how tired he was.” I said as I took the only two eggs that didn’t break and stuck them in a bowl on the counter, “Who wants pancakes?” I asked turning around to look at his siblings.

“Sounds amazing.” Andre said walking out of the kitchen.

“Do you need any help?” Marie asked.

“No I should be fine, but where does he keep his pans?” I asked looking through the cabinets.

“He has his kitchen set up strange I know, he keeps them in the closet over there.” She said walking out of the kitchen.

I had to laugh, of course Patrice would keep them in the closet, he could be such a guy sometimes. I whipped up the pancakes with ease putting bananas and chocolate chips in them just like Pat loved. By time I was done setting the dining room table to satisfy my needs the bacon and sausage were done cooking in the oven. I set everything in dishes and brought it out onto the table. Before I could call everyone in, a pair of strong arms snaked around my waist and a scruffy beard scratched my neck as a pair of lips placed a kiss.

“Good morning.” Patrice said as I turned around in his arms to face him.

“Morning Sleepy head,” I said smiling at him. He went to give me a kiss, but I stopped him, “The foods gonna get cold and your brother and sister are here.” I said peeking my head in the living room and telling them the foods ready.

Everyone found a seat, and started filling their plates. When Andre popped the unexpected question, “So Pat why are you so tired, little missy keep you up late?”

I choked on my pancakes embarrassed as Patrice turned eight shades of red, “Andre shut up.” He said laughing at how dumb his brother could be.

“I’m sorry my brother can’t keep his mouth shut.” Marie said shaking her head.

“Trust me his teammates have said worst,” I said now laughing.

~~~~

We finished eating and Patrice helped me clear the table, while we were cleaning the dishes he asked me, “You all ready to go shopping?”

“Yea, whenever you’re ready to go.” I said as I finished putting soap in the dishwasher.

“Well you think that’s what you’re gonna wear?” He asked not looking me in the eyes awkwardly.

“Well umm, I was err, planning on it I guess.” I said looking down at my outfit suddenly feeling insecure. I folded my hands over my chest.

“Oh, I just thought we were aiming for low key.” He said walking out of the room.
What in the hell was that. I thought as I walked up the stairs to change.

I shut the bedroom door behind me and sat down by my suitcase as I unzipped it. Searching for something low key , I picked up my leggings and found a long sweater. Then I picked up a pair of high heel ankle booties and set them aside. I slipped my shoes off first and then the rest of my clothes laying them neatly on the bed before putting on my new outfit. Now in the bathroom I took out all of the bobby pins holding my hair up and shook it out letting the loos curls fall into place. Lastly I removed my red lipstick and put on a nude gloss. Examining myself in the mirror, I felt unsure of my outfit. I was so confused by Patrice’s actions never has he told me he didn’t like the way I was dressed. Maybe he’s embarrassed of me in fron of his family. I thought as a single tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it away quickly trying to push aside all my doubts and new insecurities. I walked back downstairs to find the three of them waiting for me. I looked at Patrice; he himself was wearing a pair of jeans and a nice cardigan. I kept my frustrations to myself as I watched him eye my outfit.

“So you all ready now?” He asked.

“Yup.” I said walking past him and out the door to the car. I heard André mutter something to Patrice but I just ignored him. So what if I was upset over something so trivial. He was the one who brought it up; I was fine wearing what I had on originally.

As I tried to open the passenger side door it was pushed shut again by Patrice. “Are you alright?” He asked looking at me confused.

“Why wouldn’t I be?” I said full of attitude, placing my hands on my hips as I looked up at him.

“Whoa, alright what did I do?” He asked putting his hands up defensively.

“What was wrong with my other outfit?” I asked as tears softly rolled down my cheeks. I wiped them away frustrated.

“Hey, stop,” Patrice said taking my hands in his own, “Let me get those.” He held my face in his hands as he wiped my tears with his thumbs. “Nothing was wrong with your outfit I just thought you’d rather go out in something comfortable, I was more talking about the heels, I know your feet have been pretty swollen from the pregnancy. I just wanted you to know I’m okay just hanging out in sweat pants sometimes too. You always look presentable; I just wanted you to know you don’t have to. I’ll always find you beautiful.” He placed a kiss on my lips.

I hid my face in his chest. “I’m sorry I was being so dumb about this. I should’ve known you weren’t being a jerk, I just get insecure sometimes.”

“I think this might have been a part of your pregnant hormones.” He said laughing as he placed a kiss to my forehead.

I laughed along as I held him closely to me. I loved being able to press myself firmly up against his body, pretty soon here my belly wouldn’t allow me to.

“Alright Lovebirds lets go.” Andre hollered from his car as he revved his engine.

I looked up at Patrice giggling, “You want to go change?” He asked smiling at me.

“I’m fine thank you love.” I said as he opened the car door and let me in.

~~~~

“What about this, for you mom?” I asked holding up a beautiful vintage apron.

“I think she’d love that.” Patrice said as he looked at the random kitchen items I had picked out for his mom.

“A kitchen aid mixer?” He questioned the box I had placed in the cart.

“I noticed your mom didn’t have one out on her counter when I was there, every cook needs one of these babies trust me.” I said smiling as we got in line to check out. Patrice went to pay, but I beat him to it swiping my card.

“What am I supposed to get her now?” Patrice asked pretending to be upset.

“It’s from the both of us relax.” I said taking the receipt from the cashier and walking out of the store with Patrice. Instead of carrying our heavy bags we went back to the car and put them in the trunk before walking back into the mall.

“Maybe we should try to find your brother and sister?” I asked realizing we practically ditched them once we got here.

“They’re fine, besides we still need to find them a present.” Patrice said wrapping a protective arm around me as we waded through the crowds of people.

We shopped around going into all the stores until we found everyone the perfect gifts. I shot gunned Patrice at the checkout a few more times before he smartened up and had his card ready before we even got in line. We only had Madelina left to buy for and I knew just what to get her, a California Barbie Dream House. Every little four year old girl dreamed of having a giant Barbie house. When I told Patrice his smile grew as he thought of her reaction.

“That’s perfect.” He said grabbing my hand and leading me in the direction of the nearest toy store.

Once we finished shopping we each had at least five bags per arm. We lugged our bags to the food court so we could meet up with his siblings for lunch. They both cracked up laughing at huge bags.

“You guys having fun playing Santa or what?” He laughed.

“I’m not used to having a family to buy Christmas presents for; I think I might have gone a little over board.” I admitted as I laughed along.

“How about you get us some food, and I’ll take the bags back to the car?” Patrice suggested.

“Okay sure, what do you want?” I asked.

“Uh I don’t care whatever’s fine.” He said taking the bags from me and walking away.

I turned around and looked at all the options, one problem everything is in FRENCH. I sighed loudly as I took a seat at the table while I waited for Patrice t o come back. He definitely did this on purpose. Well two could play at this game.

I got up taking my purse over my shoulder and walked off to do some shopping of my own. I made my way down to this maternity store I saw while I was shopping with Patrice. I walked in knowing that none of them would think to look for me here.

I was greeted kindly by an employee, “Bonjour mademoiselle,”

“Bonjour.” I said back as I looked at a rack of clothes.

She said a sentence of some sort in French to me that I had no understanding of. I smiled politely, “I’m sorry I’m an American.” She laughed and nodded.

I went back to looking through the clothes; just recently I had noticed my clothes becoming uncomfortable on my belly. I didn’t have bump yet but my stomach just held itself differently. They were still wearable but after long periods of time my stomach would hurt. I could just go up a to a size four in normal clothes, but I thought that I would take a peek at what this store had to offer. The clothes this store sold were nothing like the frumpy maternity clothes I was expecting find. I ended up picking quite a bit of clothes to try on.

When I got into the fitting room my phone buzzed. I took it out of my purse and looked at who the text was from.

Patrice: Where are you?

I ignored it, turning my phone off I stuck it back in my purse while I tried clothes on. I ended up buying a couple tops, a pair of maternity jeans, and maternity leggings. I was hoping these few items would be more comfortable on my belly in the next few months when I was to get even bigger. I walked out of the store and decided to stop in Victoria Secret because they were having a huge sale. Checking out I started making my way back to the food court when I started to feel guilty. I was being a terrible girlfriend. I saw this French clothing store that I remembered Patrice’s favorite shirt was from, from washing it all the time. I walked in and bought Patrice a couple of shirts, a jacket, and a few pairs of jeans. I wasn’t sure if I was going to give them to him now or wait to add it to his Christmas present and give it to him tomorrow.

I pulled my phone out and turned it on to have it blow up with 7 calls and 20 texts all from Patrice. I dialed his number and waited for him to answer.

He answered on the first ring, “Where are you?’ He asked his voice ragged with nerves.

“I was finishing up some Christmas shopping and then I stopped in a maternity store, I’m sorry I didn’t think I’d be gone long.”

“Well were in the food court still.” He said, “I’m assuming you realized it was all in French.”

“Yea that’s why I left in the first place you brat.” I said as I listened to him laugh hysterically. “Okay I see you guys.” I said as I waved to them from across the food court. I stuck my phone in my purse and walked over to where they were sitting.

“Hell-Oh” Patrice said emphasizing the word as he stood and hugged me. I felt him nuzzle his face in my hair as he placed a kiss to the top of my head. I giggled as he squeezed my sides gently, “Let’s go find this beautiful lady carrying my baby something to eat.”

“Yes, please.” I said smiling widely.

He took me over to a vendor, and read me the choices; I ended up deciding on a chicken sandwich and a cranberry juice. We waited together for the food as Patrice held me by the waist pulling me closer as people shoved by. Finally my meal was done. They handed Patrice the bag of food and the bottle of juice, and we went back to the table to eat with the others.

“So did you find anything good?” Marie asked pointing to the maternity store bag.

“Yea, I found a couple items for when I get start getting big.” I said as I felt Patrice’s hand find my stomach with his hands as we sat at the table. I couldn’t help but smile when I noticed that it was almost a subconscious action. He didn’t stop eating and was still picking at his food with his fork in the other and hand. I gently placed my hand over his, causing him to smile warmly at me as we enjoyed our special moment hidden by the table we sat at.

“Well that’s good, if you weren’t so tall and thin I’d say you could have my maternity clothes. You’ve got a models figure.” Marie said smiling at me across the table completely unaware of the connection Patrice and I were making.

“Oh, you’re too sweet.” I said blushing at her compliment. “Lately I don’t feel very model like, I can tell my clothes are fitting a little bit snug.” I admitted.

“Honey that’s perfectly normal, and honestly could be totally all in your head, don’t stress over the weight gain, it’ll come off once you have the baby.”

“Especially with your workout routine.” Patrice interjected teasingly.

“Oh, you’re still working out?” Marie asked shocked.

“It’s been a couple weeks.” I said slightly embarrassed by Pat throwing me under the bus.

“You did a hot yoga class before we left.” Patrice said laughing at me.

“Yoga doesn’t count.” I said laughing.

“Oh sure.” Pat said still laughing.

“Alright you two stop arguing.” Andre said laughing.

We finished eating and went home, Patrice and I to his house, and Marie and Andre went straight to their mothers. We were going to meet there later tonight after we finished wrapping the gifts and were settled for a Christmas Eve dinner. The fact that they did almost everything as a family was something I loved with all my heart. The last time my family had a Christmas dinner with all of us together was probably when I was 12. Growing up I always had to choose which parent to spend Christmas with and even the years I chose my dad most of the time he didn’t pick me up or ‘got tied up at work’. Seeing how Patrice and his family interacted with each other made me realize how much I missed out on. It also made me promise to myself that my baby would grow up in this kind of family oriented atmosphere.

Patrice and I got out of the car taking our bags inside his house to start wrapping everything. I laid everything out in his living room as he dug through his closet for some wrapping paper and tape. After organizing the gifts into the groups of who they were meant for, I sat back and watched as Patrice cut the wrapping paper and handed it to me so I could wrap the presents. We kept up our assembly line gig until all of the presents were wrapped and sitting in boxes waiting by the door to be taken out to the car. I lay on my back next to Patrice as I held my tender breasts in my hands.

“Are you alright?” Patrice asked pulling my hands away and replacing them with his own.

“My boobs are just sore; the doctor said its normal.” I said wincing as Patrice felt them in his hands.

“Sorry.” He said watching my face change. He let them go and helped me stand up from the floor. He walked upstairs and soon returned to me in the living room holding some cream in his hands. “Babe take your shirt off.” Patrice said sitting on the couch besides me.

“We have to be at your mother’s in an hour, we don’t have time for that.” I said laughing as I swatted his hands away.

“I’m trying to help you not seduce you.” Patrice said letting out a loud laugh.

I blushed slightly embarrassed, “alright.” I said taking my shirt off and slowly taking my bra off.

I watched as Patrice squeezed some cream into his hands and gently massaged it into my breasts. At first I had to bite lip it hurt so badly, but then I started to feel this relaxing warmth grow in my breast that relaxed the pain away. Patrice finished by giving me a soft kiss on the lips.

“Feel any better?” He asked with a light smile on his lips.

“Yes.” I said in a contented sigh as I let my head rest in the crook of his neck, “Thanks Love.” I said placing a soft kiss to his neck, enjoying the sweetness of the moment. I loved how tender he could be with me, a side of him I had been getting a lot more of now that I was pregnant.

“Thank my sister; she’s the one who told me what to do.” He said chuckling softly.

“You’re so adorable sometimes.” I said in a whisper.

“In a manly hockey player way, right?” Patrice asked now laughing harder than before.

“Of course babe.” I said now looking into his warm brown eyes; I was never more memorized by him than in this small moment we were sharing. I kissed him softly on the mouth before getting up, “I’m gonna go get ready for your mom’s”

“I kind of like the look you’ve got going right now.” Patrice said openly eyeing my breasts.

I just laughed as I walked up the stairs I stopped short and turned over my shoulder, “You’d like that wouldn’t you?” I teased before walking up the stairs, listening to him erupt in laughter as I shook my head at what a typical guy he could be at times.

~~~~

“Are you ready Baby?” I called out as I came down the stairs carrying my suitcase.

“The fuck are doing?” Patrice asked as he rounded the corner and saw me with my luggage. He leaped up the stairs and took my bag from me.

Instantly tears came rolling down my cheeks as I sobbed, “I’m pregnant not an invalid.”
Patrice turned to look at me and seeing the huge crocodile tears came back up the stairs and wrapped his arm around me, “Honey I didn’t mean to swear, I was scared you were going to hurt yourself. I know you aren’t an invalid, you’re my beautiful talented and strong fiancé.” He kissed my last tear off my cheek as I settled down.

I simply nodded and pushed him off me so I could walk down the stairs. By the time I got the bottom I realized that I wasn’t really upset, but that my hormones were out of control and apologized to Patrice ending up spilling more tears down my cheeks. I couldn’t help but start laughing at how emotional I was being. I shook it off as Patrice put the bags in the car. I followed him out with the last one.

“Babe wanna help me carry this one?” Patrice asked still feeling guilty about earlier.

I smiled as I gave him a big nod. Taking a handle I realized that Patrice was actually doing the lifting and all I really was supporting was the weight of the handle. I appreciated the effort he was putting out to make me happy though so when he shut the door I pulled him in for a long appreciative kiss before I got in the car.

In no time we were at his parents’ house, Patrice got out and opened my door for me.

“Go ahead inside, okay?” Patrice said as he saw his brother come out of the house to help bring all of the stuff in.

“Alright Love.” I said giving him a quick peck before walking up the porch steps and into the house. I was greeted by the cute four year old girl bombarding my legs.

“Is Uncle Pat here too?” Madelina asked excitedly.

“He’s with Uncle Andre emptying the car right now.” I said as I knelt down so I could better talk with the girl.

“YAY! Mommy said when he got here we were all gonna go sledding.” She said bouncing up and down.

“Oh wow.” I said standing up and getting out of the way as Patrice came in carrying our suitcases.

“Hey wanna see my old room?” Patrice asked as he stopped on the stairs.

“Sure.” I said smiling, “I’ll be right back okay Madelina?” I asked.

“Okay, I’m gonna go find Papa.” She said running off.

I followed Patrice’s lead up the stairs and down a short hall. He walked into a room covered in hockey memorabilia. I walked in and looked at the room of a little boy. Looking at all the pictures and hockey trophies scatted across the room, I couldn’t help but smile at one picture of Patrice with blonde highlights.

“This was a good look.” I teased pointing at the picture.

Patrice didn’t even have to look to know what I was talking about, “Yea I probably should take all of those pictures down and burn them.” He joked.

Turning so that I was facing him now I ran my hands through the front of his hair softly pushing him down onto his bed. Taking me with him, I crashed onto his chest laughing and shrieking causing him to bellow out in laughter. I sat up so that I was still straddling him as I smiled down at him.

“Where are we going sledding?” I asked him thinking back to what Madelina said earlier.

“Oh, just down the street there’s a huge hill.” Patrice shrugged as he gripped my sides. I watched as he lifted my shirt just above my stomach, softly his hands caressed my skin. I noticed how much my stomach had truly changed already. It was still tone it just looked like it had dropped so that just above my waistline a slight curve was there. I wasn’t even sure if it was noticeable.

“When did this happen?” Patrice asked holding his hand over my belly.

“I noticed it a day ago.” I said shrugging.

“And you didn’t show me?” Patrice said shooting up knocking me backwards and off the bed. I landed with a thud before erupting in a pit of laughter.

Moments later, his mother knocked on the door, “Everything okay in there?” She asked her voice concerned.

“Yea your son just likes to throw me around is all.” I said getting up and opening the door.

She gave her son a warning look, “Be more careful with her she’s pregnant Patrice.”

“It was an accident Mom.” Patrice explained standing up to check on me as his mom walked out of the room.

“I’m sorry beautiful.” He said giving me a hug, then bending down so he was eye level with my belly, “Sorry daddy shook you up peanut.”

I tried to hid the tears in my eyes as I rubbed Patrice’s face while he continued to apologize to the baby for the bumpy ride. He looked up at me tenderly, until he realized I was crying.

“Babe what’s wrong are you hurt?” He asked having me sit back down on the bed.

“Pat I’m fine honest; I was just thinking how lucky our baby is.” I said fresh tears welling up in my eyes.

“And why’s that?” He asked scooping me into his arms the comfort of his body instantly rushing over me.

“Meeting your family, being here with you, seeing you talk to my belly, I don’t know, its just all made me realize that this baby is gonna have a real family. A great dad. So many things that alone I could never give our baby, things I never had. When I first found out I was pregnant I was terrified because I didn’t want it to grow up like I did, I didn’t want to be the mom that mine was. Now I see though, our baby is gonna have an amazing father, grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles, even your teammates, the baby is gonna get the whole deal. You’re already such an excellent daddy to our baby Pat, and the baby hasn’t even been born. It all just makes me realize what I missed out on I guess.” I sat there in his arms as confessed my heart to him tears rolling down my cheeks.

“Babe, you are going to the best mother this baby could ever have because you know how important it is for a kid to grow up in a family environment. You’re right our baby’s gonna have the best, but that’s because the both of us not just my side. Don’t think of yourself as having no family, I’m your family, my family is your family, and my teammates are probably more willing to be your family than mine so your all set there.” Patrice said causing me to giggle at the end.

“I love you.” I said unsure of how to truly put into words what I was feeling.

I gave him a huge smooch and wiped my tears away as I stood up to find my snow clothes I had packed. He went through his bag and did the same as we both were getting into our clothes Madelina came barging in.

“Uncle Pat let’s go.” She squealed.

“Tell your mom we’ll meet you guys there, okay Lena?” Patrice said helping me with my gloves.

“Okay.” she said bouncing off shutting the door behind her. You could hear her pitter patter of her footsteps as she ran down the hall.

Patrice gave me a wicked smile, I looked at him confused until it hit me, “Here?” I asked shocked, Pat wasn’t usually the wild one.

“Well in a few moments everyone’s gonna be gone giving us some time.” He said a glint in his eyes.

“Canada brings out great things in you.” I said unzipping my coat and throwing it to ground as Patrice bombarded my body. He pulled me flush against him as I struggled to get all of my snow clothes off. He stripped down to his normal clothes and helped me take off my last layer of clothing leaving me in my bra and panties.

“They haven’t even left yet!” I gasped as Patrice started to kiss down my neck.

His hands roamed my body as he said, “How quiet can you be?” Giving my body a surprise squeeze causing me to yelp. I bit my lip as Patrice covered my mouth laughing. He removed his hands as I burst into a fit giggles letting myself fall back onto his old twin sized bed.

“Well what are you waiting for?’ I teased as he came to hover above me on the bed shaking his head with a smirk.

“I’ve been waiting to do this for a long time, trust me.” He said tossing his shirt over his head and then crashing his hungry lips down onto mine.

~~~~

“You two look awfully happy, what took you so long?” Andre teased us as we trudged over to the group through the snow.

“Mind your own business.” Patrice said turning a nice shade of red as I laughed embarrassed.

“Whoa I was honestly kidding, but um gross man.” He said laughing hysterically.

I watched on as Patrice hurled a snow ball at him catching him right in the face. Apparently it was a big mistake because Patrice had immediately ducked for cover behind a nearby tree as Andre started whipping them at him.

They continued acting like boys until a stray one got their mother in the head, I recognized one of the words she sputtered in French as a swear from all the times I had heard Patrice curse. She was very mad and the boys knew it because they immediately straightened out and apologized. Patrice walked over to me a smile slowly building on his lips; I knew that look oh too well and started to run away from him.

Glancing back over my shoulder, I completely didn't see the sled in front of me and stepped on it. It slid out from underneath me causing me to fall onto it and slide rapidly down the huge hill. My sled was out of control; it hit an ice heave and sent me 4 feet in the air. By some miracle I landed by on the sled, as I looked up I was taking out by two trees. Hitting my head on one and the other slamming my side so that it sent me spinning on the slick ice covered snow. I laid there defeated, slowly I managed the strength to feel my throbbing head. I pulled my hand back looking at it through blurry eyes and seeing my mittens covered in a thick red substance. Then it all went black as I let my head fall back to the ground.

“Babe, Babe come on stay with me, Ma call an ambulance Andre help me.” I could hear Patrice holler.

I tried with all my might to open my eyes and tell him I was okay, but all I could manage was to barely lift my lids and moan.

“That’s good baby, don’t worry I’m gonna get you help just stay awake.” Patrice said placing a kiss to my lips. Slowly I felt myself slip away back into the darkness.

~~~~

“Were taking you to the hospital now, you’re gonna get through this.” Patrice said as he held my hand. I barely opened my eyes enough to see I was in the ambulance as paramedics worked on me taking my vitals. Something didn’t not feel right my hands instinctively touched my stomach I could hardly touch it, it hurt so badly. I could feel the worry start to show on my face as I looked back up at Patrice. His eyes widened in disbelief understanding my concern.

“Gabriella, you can’t think like that right now.” Patrice said as my eyes fell back shut.

“Save the baby.” I muttered out in a mostly incoherent sentence before resuming my darkened state.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again been a while since I updated, been struggling with some personal issues this month, but writing is definitely helping me. I just have to find some more time for it I guess.

ANYWAYS YOU ALL ARE AMAZING <3 thanks so much to everyone who's reached out to me through messages and the comments highly appreciate the love guys!
Also if you guys could check out my story I'm writing for a contest that would be awesome, give it a subscription recommendation or comment Moments of Impact
I would really love it!
Again thank you all for everything, oh and let me know what you all think about this chapter, I know its a little all over the place, and for that I'm sorry, but oooooooohhhhhhhh we got some baby drama!!