Hayden's Life.

Tragic Magic.

*Hayden's POV*
I was all alone in Jacky's house. No one was there. Jacky had sound check with his guys, as did the Black Veil Brides. I didn't want anyone over. I was kind of enjoying the quietness. Until it became too quiet. I started over thinking things. & there i was. Having the flashback for the 10 millionth time in the 10 years i have lived with Jacky.
*Flahback*

'I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE!'

My mom screamed.

'Then don't live this way!'

Jacky screamed back.

I was 7 years old & i was scared out of my mind. My mom was fighting with my brother, again. I hated doing this.

'I'm leaving!'

My mom shouted.

'You're so mature! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH YOUR 7 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER?!'

Jacky screamed.

'Take her! She doesn't listen to me anyways! SHE'S WORTHLESS! HORRIBLE!'

My mom shouted. I heard it & the tears wouldn't stop flowing. I was only 7 years old but i knew what being called worthless meant.

'That little girl worships the fucking ground you walk on! But, you know what?! I DON'T CARE! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU. SHE IS THE MOST AMAZING GIRL EVER, & SHE'S BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU.'

Jacky screamed.

*End of flashback*

Those were the last words we ever said to my mom. After that he came in my room & packed up all my stuff. But of course we still lived in England, so we drove the distance to his house. I still remember that day like it was yesterday.. It was a horrible day.. I also remember the day Jacky got signed as Falling In Reverse's guitar player. That was such a great day for both of us. I loved them all, but right now i couldn't even handle life. I felt helpless, hopeless, & i didn't want to be here. I was sitting in the bathroom that was connected to my room, rocking back & forth.

'Please.. Just take me now!'

I whisper- screamed. I was ready to die. But at the same time, i wasn't. I picked up the blade that was laying next to me & began slicing into my thighs. I hoped like hell that no one would be home soon.
*Half hour later*

I was just finishing wiping up the last drop of blood off of the bathroom floor when i heard the door handle turn.

'Hayden! I'm home!'

'I'm coming, Jacky!'

I ran down the stairs as i threw the black towel into the hamper. I didn't want him to walk upstairs right now. I didn't really have a specific reason, i just felt like if he did, that he would know.

'Hey.'

I said, trying to be as happy as possible. Sometimes i felt like he could sense when i was down, & when he did he would handle it. But today, he didn't. & That scared me just a little bit. Just as i was having this thought the two guys i like the most, as in, having a crush on, walked in. Ashley Purdy & James Cassells. I smiled & hit Jacky. I hated when they came over together, because i knew at one point they were going to make me choose between one of them. Then it came.

'Uh, i know this conversation is going to suck, but we need to talk to you.'

Said Ashley, in a weary voice. I instantly got scared. I went into the living room, looking back to see Jacky walking outside. Great, he was gonna let me be alone with them NOW. When i wanted to be alone with them least. Ashley continued.

'I know that the last thing you want to do is choose, but honestly, we're both pretty young & can't wait around all day. You can have some time to choose. I took you on my date yesterday. James wants to do something. I don't know what it is. & Look, even if you don't pick me, things won't change. You're still my little sister.'

Ash said. Then walked away.

'Well, where are we going?'

I asked James. Still not sure how to handle that situation.

'I'm not telling you!'

James said as he got up & started running outside. I sighed with a laugh. I slipped on my combat boots & grabbed my wallet & keys in-case Jacky left. I ran out the door & kissed Jacky on the cheek.

'I'm going to wherever James is taking me! I'm pretty sure he'll tell you or already did! Love you!'

I screamed out to him. He didn't answer, just smiled. I hopped into James's car & smiled at him.

'So where are we going?'

I asked, hoping he would answer me. No luck. Within 10 minutes we pulled up to a grocery store. A grocery store? I was confused.

'Pick out the food that would make the ideal picnic.'

James said with a little grin. We walked all through the store finding food. The whole walk our hands were intertwined while we talked about dumb shit. I finally settled on Sunny D, Sandwiches, Chips, & An apple pie. He paid for the food & we walked out of the store. When we got back to the car, her turned on the radio. Rebel Love Song was playing. I started singing along as James gripped my hand tightly in the air.

'TAKE YOUR HAND IN MINE ITS OURS TONIGHT! THIS IS A REBEL LOVE SONG! HEARTS WILL SACRIFICE IT'S DO OR DIE! THIS IS A REBEL LOVE SONG!'

I screamed along with James. After about a 10 minute drive we were at a beach. Awh!

'James! This is the cutest!'

He started laughing.

'I really like you, & i've never done this for a girl before, i want to show you how much i care about you.'

He said, picking me up & giving me a sweet kiss.

*An hour later*

We had the best date ever. It was so amazing. We were driving home now & i was tucked into James's side. The light had turned green & James started to go just when some maniac was going really fast, coming straight at us!

'James!'

I screamed. By this time James was trying to pull me onto his lap to lessen the impact but failed. The truck hit my side & I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I warped James's age to 20 & Ashley's to 27 because i don't know how old Ashley really is. & Cliffhanger!