Hayden's Life.

The Impact.

*Hayden's POV*

I don't exactly know what happened. I remember having the most amazing date EVER with James. I wanted to tell him that i chose him & i wanted him to be my boyfriend, but the truck hit me & everything went black. I don't know where i am. But i can't see anything. Everything is black. I can hear James shouting.

'SOMEONE HELP!'

I think he called Jacky.

'Jacky! We've been in a wreck! I can't move. She's not moving either. We're by the beach. On _____ Street. Get here quick! I'm calling an ambulance. Okay!'

That's all i heard from that conversation. I couldn't open my eyes or move any part of my body. Every time i tried my body protested. Then i heard James get back on the phone.

'Hello, 911? Yes, My name is James Cassells & I'm with my girlfriend. The closest address is 6787 _____ road. My girlfriend is not conscious & won't move, i can barely move. Please help!'

Then the line went dead & Jame's was hovering over me. I was scared. My entire body ached & it felt like fire was moving through me. I just wanted help.

*James's POV*

After i got off the phone with 911 i felt helpless. She had JUST became my girlfriend. What was i going to do if i lose her?.. I felt helpless as i was laying there waiting for the ambulance & Jacky to get to us. I couldn't move my lower half & my body was protesting in any sudden movement i was making.

'JAMES!'

I heard Jacky shout. Thank god he was here. As soon as he got to me, i noticed he had Ronnie & Crissy right at his side. She probably shouldn't be here to see this. Jacky sat there helpless as well as he saw his little sister laying there unconscious. Soon we heard sirens. When the ambulance finally got there they loaded Hayden & I into the ambulance with Jacky right behind, not leaving our sides.

*Jacky's POV*
*Later at the hospital*

We were all waiting in the waiting room. We had been all day since it had happened. It was 12:45 am right now. The nurse walked out with her head hanging low. This could only be bad news..

'Uh, who's here for Hayden Vincent &James Casselles.?'

All 3 of our bands stood up. She let out a slight, sad, laugh.

'I need a brother, or a good friend.'

She said. Me & Danny walked up to her.

'I'm afraid that Hayden & James both slipped into a coma. If they do not wake up within a week we will have to shut of their breathing & heart monitors. I'm so sorry, & i know this is probably the hardest thing you've ever had to hear..'

The nurse said, laying a hand on both of our shoulders. A tear escaped my eye. But, i had to try & be strong. Hayden wouldn't want to see me cry. When we walked back over to the guys, they looked at us hopefully. Our faces made them take back their smiles.

'You can take this one..'

Danny said to me, & took a seat.

'Well, uh, James & Hayden both slipped into a coma.. & If they don't wake up within a week the nurses are going to have to turn off their heart & breathing monitors...'

I choked out. This was the hardest thing I've ever had to say or hear in my life. That was my little sister. She was my little trooper. If she didn't make it i don't know what i would do... A tear escaped Crissy's eye as she came over & gave me a hug.

*6 days later*

I was sitting next to Hayden's bed holding her hand. She hadn't woken up yet. Why hasn't she woken up?! James woke up 2 days ago! WHY HASN'T SHE WOKEN UP?! THIS ISN'T FAIR AT ALL! IT'S NOT FAIR! I started to talk to her with tears streaking my face.

'Please wake up, Hayden.. I don't know what I'll be able to do without you. Can you imagine CC or Ronnie without you? You're supposed to be Willows god mother. If you don't make it... He'll be so devastated.. You've got to make it.. Their going to turn off the machines tomorrow if you don't wake up.. You've gotta wake up. James woke up 2 days ago. He's been coming in & waiting for you to wake up.. Please. Please wake up.'

I finished, just as her eyes opened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another cliffhanger ^_^ Haha >.>