Hayden's Life.

Starting Our Crippled Life Together.

*Hayden's POV*

I woke up to Jacky on the phone. He was screaming. It was something I didn't usually hear. I stirred in James's arms.

'What's wrong baby girl?'

He asked me.

'Listen. Jacky's screaming at someone. I haven't heard him do that since the day my mom left..'

Then it hit me.. He must be on the phone with my mom. I tried to jump out of the bed, but then remembered my right leg, both of my wrists, 2 ribs, & 3 fingers were broken. Damn you drunk driver. I shushed James so i could hear Jacky more intensely.

'THAT WAS YOUR FUCKING CHOICE! YOUR CHOICES AFFECTED US ONCE BUT THEY DON'T ANYMORE. WE'RE DOING PERFECTLY FINE WITHOUT YOU.'

He screamed. He paused, i assumed he was listening to the other end of the line.

'Yes, she does have breakdowns sometimes where she remembers that day. & I feel helpless because i don't know how to comfort her. She is 16 years old. She shouldn't have to go through that. You put her through that shit. You are & were a horrible mother. I never want to hear from you again.'

That's when i knew he was on the phone with her. Wow.. He really stood up to her.. He came in my room.

'Morning, baby girl.'

He said with a smile plastered on his face. I wasn't sure if i should bring up the phone conversation. But i was really curious, so i did anyways.

'Jacky... What did mom want..'

'Oh, you heard that? Huh?'

'Yeah, it kinda woke us up..'

'Oh, I'm sorry guys..'

He said. He looked a little sad.

'Dad was looking for us.. He was going to try & get custody of you.. But mom called me & i told her there was no way that the judge would allow it because you had some type of say & you hated them to much. You loved living here. You had too much family & friends & you wouldn't move.'

I started to cry at the thought of going back. Jacky knew exactly what i was crying about & held me close while James rubbed my back. I wouldn't do it.. I couldn't. But my thoughts got broken by a phone call.

'COME ON BABY! KEEP IT DOWWWWWN! HONEY HUSH YOUR LIPPPPPPS! CLOTHS TRAILING FROM THE BACKDOOR TO THE BEDROOM & I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME! GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT!'

The name on the screen read Ronnie. I answered.

Me ; Hello?
Him ; Get ready & hurry. She's in labor & she wants you in the room when she gives birth.
Me ; What! Okay! I'm on my way!
Him ; Alright. Love you!
Me ; I love you too!

*Back to Hayden's POV*

'Crissy's in labor & she wants me in the room when she gives birth so we need to go!'

I yelled. Jacky rushed me up & threw me some clothes to put on. I tried my hardest to rush, but with all these casts it was hard. Once i was done, Ben & Jacky rushed James & I downstairs & into the car. We got to the hospital as fast as we could. I had to call Ronnie.

Me ; Ronnie! What room are you guys in?!
Him ; 36C!

Now he wasn't calm. I wondered what had happened in the half an hour it had taken us to get ready & get here.

'We need to get to the room. 36C. He seems way more.. Un calm now.'

I got out. Once we got to the room, i understood why. Crissy was going to have to have a C section.

'Oh..'

Was all i could muster out.

'Hayden! You need to put this shit on & you 3 need to get out now! They want to start the procedure soon!'

Ronnie yelled. I tried not to take offense to it because i knew he wasn't trying to be a dick. His daughter & his wife's safety were the only thing he was concerned about right now.

'Are you sure you want me in here? I can leave.. I know how to push a wheelchair by the wheels...'

I said, trying to make it funny but failing. Ronnie looked at me.

'I didn't mean to offend you, their safety is at risk baby.. I just want to make sure their okay. But of course I want you here. We both do.'

He said with a grin.

*2 hours later*

'You did it Crissy..'

I said to her. Ronnie was holding a beautiful baby girl in his hands with tears streaking his face. Big baby.

'We did it..'

She said with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guise (: