I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Gonna Find Me a Weimer

Once we arrived at our destination, I didn’t see Kirstie and Jake until race day! It made me a little sad. I love hanging out with them! Texting isn’t the same! Dumb Ryan and his stupid schedule. He’s a big boy. He should be able to do this on his own, but noooo.

“Your friend could have tagged along with you,” he spoke up as I was walking with him to his press conference.

“Like she’d want to hang with a big goof like you,” I countered, giving him a playful shove.

“She would. Better than you,” he teased back.

“You’re a butthead,” I couldn’t help but laugh.

“But seriously! You go get new friends and I don’t know about them?” he started.

“Like I need to tell you about my friends,” I replied. If you only knew about the Kawi boy…

“Yes! Especially when they’re that cute,” he added, speaking softly though. It was obvious he didn’t want me to hear. BUT I DID!

“You think Kirstie’s cute?!” I felt my smile grew.

“I didn’t say that!” he quickly corrected me.

“Oooooo,” I pressed on.

“Shut up!” he was getting annoyed now.

“I hate to tell you this, but she has a boyfriend.”

“Bummer…” he spoke sarcastically.

“I’m sure you’d be better for her though. I hate him,” I mumbled.

“When are you going to get a boyfriend? You like never have one. What’s wrong with you?” he changed subjects.

“Because you hate everyone!” I told him.

“The only guy I would ever disapprove of for you is Weimer,” he snickered.

“Why? What’s wrong with him?!” I tired to stay playful so he wasn’t suspicious.

“He’s just… no,” he replied.

“I’m going to go hook up with him,” I teased.

“I will disown you,” he shot a look at me.

“And have a cute Weimer baby!” I kept going, trying to contain my laughter from the pure horror that filled his face.

“Kylee! No! I’m going to lock you in a closet this weekend,” he spoke.

“Nope… Gonna go find me a Weimer,” I full on giggled now. This is fun!

“You are going to sit your butt down at this press conference… and stay way from any… Weimer,” he said and put his hands on my shoulders, guiding me into the room.

Jake wasn’t part of this, so he wasn’t around to witness anything. However, once it got started, my phone buzzed. It was from the Weimer. Before I could even see what he said, my smile took over my face. It’s so bad how much this guy can make me smile! What is wrong with me?! I can’t… have a crush on him. It just wouldn’t work! It’s like this… weird version of Romeo and Juliet! My brother and him hate each other! But… I kind of like him! This isn’t going to have a good outcome no matter where it goes!
♠ ♠ ♠
Um no!

Ky

comment??