I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

I'm Not!

Over the next couple of days, I tried to leave Kirstie and Ryan alone. But… I’ve just been in a bad mood. I blame it on everything with Ryan. I know he told Kirstie what’s happened because when ever she talks to me, whether it be through text or a phone call, it’s kind of awkward. I don’t know! I just feel super emotional about everything lately. It’s terrible! I’ve even… gone off on Jake a few times. I feel bad. I’m the worst wife ever! Why does he put up with me? I will never understand! But I love him to pieces even if I… take some things out of him every now and then.

Jake went out to train today, leaving me alone at the house. I stayed curled up on the couch. Since I vented to him that I don’t… want to do anything with Ryan’s racing anymore because Ryan said he doesn’t need me, he asked if I would take over and do that stuff for him. It was weird to think about doing that with another racer, but the more I thought about it, the more I knew I needed to do it. That’s my husband. Who else should be doing this for him? But not today! I curled up with a blanket and had a Supernatural marathon.

“Oh, Kylee,” I heard Jake’s voice echo through the house.

“What?” I asked. He snuck in! I didn’t even hear his truck.

“I got you something,” he replied as he came in with this big smile on his face… and a bag in his hand.

“What is it?” I was unsure if I should ask or not.

That grin of his grew even more as I sat up and took the spot next to me. He placed the bag in front of me and waited for me to open it. Uh oh…

As I started pulling things out, they… were different. He got me… a mommy to be book, some vitamins, some comfy slippers. What… is this?

“What… are these for?” I asked, looking at him oddly.

“For you,” he replied like I should know.

“But it’s… Why do I need this?”

“Well, maybe I kind of think you’re pregnant,” he countered.

“What?!” I couldn’t believe what was coming out of his mouth.

“I think you’re pregnant,” he repeated.

“I’m not!”

“Mhm…” he smirked.

“Jake!” I glared at him.

“You’re being moody,” he snickered.

“So?” I huffed and sat back, putting everything down.

“When’s the last time you talked to your brother?” he questioned.

“Yesterday,” I told him.

“Kirstie didn’t tell me that.”

“Well, I talked to Jade yesterday,” I crossed my arms.

“Ryan!” he chuckled. “When’s the last time you talked to Ryan?”

“I don’t know,” I shrugged.

“He misses you,” he countered and leaned back to hook his arms around me, pulling me against his side.

“No, he doesn’t,” I muttered.

“Kirstie told me he does,” he replied.

“He doesn’t need me.”

“He does.”

“No he doesn’t! He told me,” I felt myself getting worked up again.

“He doesn’t need you to take care of him like a baby,” he teased.

“He’s a big baby,” I mumbled and nuzzled up to him more.

“Well, we can have our own baby that we can take care of,” he smirked once more.

I just rolled my eyes. I’m not pregnant! Just because I’m a little moody doesn’t mean anything! I’m just moody!... and all I want are Jakey snuggles. Things with Ryan can be fixed never eventually. I got Jake… and his sudden suspicion that I’m pregnant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ky

Comment??