I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Spoil Them So Much!

I couldn’t help but let out a squeal as I saw the pregnancy tests again. I gave Kylee another hug before the two of us went back downstairs. I did what Jake and I used to always do when we’d talk and I went to grab a tub of chocolate ice cream and Kylee and I curled up in some blankets on the couch while eating the frozen treat.

“Do you want a boy or a girl?” I buzzed.

“I don’t care,” She shrugged. “Although a boy that looked just like Jakey would be cute.”

“Oh Jake with a girl,” I smiled.

“That would be sweet,” Kylee dreamily sighed.

“But the sweetest thing is going to be Uncle Ryan,” I cooed.

Kylee let out a laugh but I knew that she was thinking about the baby. She was completely beaming and just had this glow, it was so beautiful!

“Jake is going to be so happy,” She spoke up, taking a bite of ice cream.

“He’s always been a kid lover. He may not seem like it sometimes, but he is,” I smiled.

“Jake is just a big softy,” Ky giggled. “So is Ryan though.”

“They really are but I love it,” I said to her.

“Jake’s going to be such a good daddy,” She sighed.

“Both of you guys are going to be great parents,” I honestly conveyed. “I’m going to consider your kid my niece or nephew and I am going to spoil them so much! I can’t wait to go start buying presents!”

“You’re just like Jake,” Kylee giggled.

As we were talking, we heard Jake’s truck pull up. I got out from under the blankets and gave Kylee a big hug.

“I’ll get out of here so you can tell Jake the big news,” I smiled.

“Are you going to Ryan’s?” She questioned me.

“Yeah.”

“Kirstie don’t…tell him about me being pregnant,” Ky started. “I want to tell him myself.”

I nodded and gave her another quick hug before walking out the door. Jake asked if I wanted to stay and I just told him he needed to talk to his wifey. I headed over to Ryan’s house and walked in, finding Ryan sitting on the couch with his foot propped up.

“Aw baby, how was physical therapy today?” I asked, stroking his hair.

“Good, it just hurts right now,” He said.

I got him some ice and made sure the pillow under his foot was positioned right before curling up on the couch next to him and kissing him softly.

“I saw Kylee today,” I told him.

“Oh yeah? How was that?” Ryan questioned.

“Good. I talked to her about what was bothering me,” I started and he kissed my cheek, urging me to go on. “She just said that you’re her brother and she’s used to taking care of you. I think she still doesn’t love the fact that we’re going out but I’m glad I said it.”

“I’m glad baby,” He cooed, kissing me softly.

“I still think you should apologize to her,” I gently said.

“I will. I miss her a lot and I wish I wasn’t so mean to her. I know how Ky gets though and she needs time and once she feels better, then I’ll apologize,” Ryan’s cute voice said.

“Good,” I smiled, kissing the moles on his cheeks before cuddling up with him.

I was dying to tell Ryan about Kylee being pregnant but I know she wants to tell him. I just can’t wait until he finds out about having a little nephew or niece!
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?