I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Guess What Happened?

I buzzed as I walked into the Weimer house. I could barely contain my excitement and when I found the Weimer couple curled up on the couch, I jumped on the empty space as Jake rolled his eyes at me.

“Guess what happened?” I bounced up at down.

“Ryan asked you to marry him,” Jake mumbled.

“Ryan asked me to-“ I started but then realized that’s what he just said. “Hey wait! How did you know!”

“I told him I was going to ask you,” Ryan informed me, plopping down in the big comfy chair.

“Did you know?” I asked Ky.

She nodded and said, “He talked to me about it.”

“Aw, Dungey siblings,” I cooed.

“I talked to my whole family about it,” Ryan spoke up. “Jade and Blake are excited because they needed a new sister to pick on.”

“Oh no,” I playfully laughed.

“Hey, well since I changed Ky’s last name, they need another Dungey,” Jake teased.

“I’m going to be a Dungey,” I gasped, the realization actually hitting me.

“And we couldn’t be happier that you are,” Ryan smiled over at me.

I let out a little ‘aw’ before showing Kylee my ring. She didn’t seem super interested though so after a little while we left. The couple walked us to the door but Jake held me back for a second. He looked at me and smiled, I just couldn’t help but let out a squeal before hugging him tightly.

“I’m really happy for you Kirst,” Jake told me. “I can’t believe I’m actually saying this but Ryan is a great guy and in all honesty, he’s the only guy I’d let have you. I trust him that he’s going to treat you right and he’ll be there for you.”

“I love him more than anything,” I honestly said.

“I know,” He smiled, kissing the top of my head before walking me to the door.

I gave Kylee a hug, telling Jake to take care of his preggo wifey before Ryan and I got going. Ryan started driving but took one hand off of the wheel to hold mine in his. When we got to his house, he scooped me up bridal style and carried me inside. I laughed as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he plopped on the couch, keeping me in his lap.

“I love you,” Ryan happily sighed, twisting my ring around my finger.

“I love you too,” I beamed, kissing at his lips. “Jake said he was happy for us.”

“Good, I’m glad,” He replied. “His approval actually means a lot to me because I know how much he means to you.”

“Well he said that you were the only guy he’d be okay with me marrying. He really respects you Ry,” I said.

“I respect him too. He’s a good guy and I’m glad Ky’s with him,” Ryan told me.

“Kylee seemed…less than enthusiastic about the engagement though,” I sighed.

“Don’t let it get you down,” He cooed.

“But she’s my best friend, I thought she’d be really excited,” I pouted.

“Well I’m excited,” Ryan beamed, pulling me closer and playfully kissed my lips.

“Me too,” I melted into his embrace.

His lips started massaging mine and I ran my hands through his hair. I’m sad that Kylee isn’t very happy about our engagement but I am so happy and I can’t wait to start my life as Ryan’s wife.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?