I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

His Face Is Red

“Ryan,” I called out, walking into his house.

I thought that he would be out riding but I didn’t hear his bike. When I finally found him, I couldn’t help but smile. He was sitting in his big comfy chair with his head tipped back slightly. Ryan’s beautiful blue eyes were closed and his mouth hanging open slightly as he slept so cutely. I snapped a picture of him and sent it to Kylee, saying how cute he looked.

I was going to talk to him about our wedding but I would rather he rested. I picked up a soft blanket and covered him before I leaned down to press a soft kiss to his forehead. As I was pulling away, Ryan’s eyes flickered open to see me but then fell back closed.

“Baby,” I gently cooed, stroking his slightly scruffy cheek. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you. Go back to sleep sweetheart.”

Ryan just let out a tired grunt in response and held his arms out for me. I sat on his lap and his arms came around me while I rested my head on his collar bone, pressing a few kisses on his neck, making him let out some happy sighs.

“I love you baby,” I whispered, running my hands through his thick short locks.

“I love you too,” He replied, finally opening his eyes.

“I got our engagement photos back for our invitations,” I told him.

“Really?” Ryan lifted an eyebrow. “I want to see them!”

“Just rest sweetie,” I cooed, kissing the edge of his mouth.

He shook his head and pouted at me, giving me those blue puppy dog eyes he knew I couldn’t resist. I got up and grabbed my computer before sitting back down on his lap. Ryan kept his arms around me and kissed my cheek before he rested his chin on my shoulder as I started showing him the pictures.

“I love them, they’re perfect,” Ryan said. “I want some to hang up.”

“I’ll print them,” I told him.

“How in the world did I get you to marry me?” He chuckled.

“By being the most amazing and wonderful guy I’ve ever known,” I replied, resting my hand on his cheek.

“I love you so much,” Ryan said.

Ryan started kissing at my lips before sucking on my bottom lip. I let out a soft moan from the feeling as my hands ran through his luscious hair. His strong arms pulled me closer but someone yelling our names made us yank apart.

“Someone’s been making out,” Jake’s annoying voice sang.

“Were not,” I mumbled, snuggling back into Ryan’s chest.

“They’re so guilty,” Jake replied, sitting down with Kylee on the couch.

“Are not!” Ryan threw back.

“His face is all red, he always get embarrassed when someone catches him making out,” Kylee said to her husband.

“Just tell us why you’re here!” I laughed, chucking a pillow at Jake.

“Just to hang out,” He shrugged.

Ryan brought his eyes up from me to his sister whom he smiled at. She gave him a questioning look before he began to explain.

“So Kirstie and I were talking about the house the other day and when she’s going to move in and all that,” He started.

“And…” Ky prodded.

“Well our wedding is going to be after Baby Weimer comes so Kirstie will move in about the same time the baby comes,” Ryan explained. “And anyway, we decided that we’re going to turn the room I have with all my sponsor stuff in it, into a little playroom so that when we babysit, there’s a place for the baby to play.”

“Aw, that’s sweet,” Ky cooed.

“Then you guys can use it for your babies,” Jake chuckled.

“Correction; adorable babies,” I giggled.

Jake started arguing how his and Ky’s baby is going to be way more adorable and I just let him go on. It was cute and it is true, they will have adorable babies but one day when Ryan and I have kids…they’re going to be the cutest things!
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?