I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Rayna?

With the new buzz of the Weimer baby being a girl, Jake and I have gotten a move on with the baby’s room. It’s now a pretty shade of light pink. Jake even asked Kirstie if she would paint a few things on the walls. She really wanted to put our baby’s name on it, but… we don’t know yet!

“Our child is going to go unnamed,” I groaned as Jake and I had been at this for a little over an hour.

“We’ll find one, babe,” Jake stayed positive.

“It’s not going so well,” I mumbled and put the baby book down that I had.

“Well, do you want to name her after someone?” he questioned and wrapped his arms around me, knowing I was getting a bit flustered.

“I don’t know,” I huffed.

“Yes, you do…” he snickered.

“No I don’t,” I mumbled once more.

“You want to name her after Ryan,” he snickered.

“I never said that!” I couldn’t hide my smile.

“You know Riley’s a cute name…” he started.

“I’m not naming our daughter after…”

“Rayna?”

“Jacob!”

“You like one of those. Don’t lie,” he chuckled.

“I do not!”

“Which one?” he pressed on.

“None!”

“Ky…” he pouted at me now.

“I was maybe thinking… Riley Jade,” I pushed out, giving into him. Him and his stupid pouty blue eyes!

“Aw!” he cooed and rested his hand on my six-month pregnant belly. “And when we have a boy we can get Blake worked in there some how,” he went on to beam.

“But we need to get daddy worked in there too,” I countered.

“We’ll figure it out,” he assured me and pressed his lips to my forehead gently.

We sat here for some time. He rubbed at my stomach gently, smiling brightly when he felt the flutter of our little girl kicking.

“Our Riley Jade,” he grinned right at me.

“Do you like it?” I asked him since he hasn’t said too much. It’s his daughter too! I need to know what he thinks of naming her this for the rest of her life.

“I love it, baby,” he replied. “Riley Jade Weimer,” he went on to say it in full.

“It’s perfect,” I couldn’t help but sigh.

“She’s going to be so beautiful,” he kept going and rested his head on my shoulder.

I couldn’t even form words. This conversation just made me so happy. We’re going to have the cutest little girl. And she’s going to have the greatest uncles… and maybe a jealous one. But he’ll be happy once we say we’re having a boy later on though. And of course we can’t forget about its Auntie. I’m sure Ryan and Kirstie will be the cutest aunt and uncle to our little girl. I just can’t wait for her to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??