I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Another Uncle Will Be Happy

“Kylee!” Ryan pouted as we walked into the Weimer house.

“What?” She asked.

“Kirstie won’t let me go with you guys,” He pathetically sighed.

Ky raised her eyebrow at her brother before saying, “Duh, we’re going to get her wedding dress.”

“Trust me bro,” Jake started, putting his hand on Ryan’s shoulder which looked funny because Jake is so much shorter than Ryan and saying, “When you’re standing there and see the girl you’re going to spend the rest of your life with walking toward you looking insanely beautiful, it’s worth the wait.”

“Aw,” Ky cooed, going over to kiss her hubby.

“But I’ll miss you,” Ryan pouted at me.

“You’re coming to help Ky pick her dress and we’re not leaving for a while,” I smiled since we were all going to work on the nursery. “I can give you some kisses in the meantime.”

“I’m alright with that,” He chuckled, pecking my lips softly.

I returned his kiss before we went up to the room. I smiled at how cute it looked and started getting excited all over again for my future niece.

“So did you guys decide on a name?” I asked, wanting to paint the name with cute letters.

“Yeah,” Jake said. “We decided on Riley Jade Weimer.”

“Riley Jade!” I cooed. “It’s so cute!”

“Aw, Jade is going to be happy about the middle name,” Ryan smiled.

“I think another Uncle is going to be happy about the first name,” Ky mumbled.

“What?”

“We named it Riley…because it’s kind of like the girl version of Ryan,” Jake spoke up.

“…Did you really?” Ryan questioned.

She nodded and Ryan let out a coo. He got up and went over to hug his sister tightly. They shared a few words before Ryan pressed a kiss to the top of her head and rubbed her back before they parted. It was so sweet!

“So Kirstie, since we’re naming our daughter after your future hubby,” Jake started. “I think your first born should be named after me.”

“But then when he got older, we’d tell him he was named after his Uncle Jake and then he’d want to change his name,” I giggled.

Jake threw a pillow at me and said, “And to think that I wanted to name our daughter after you!”

“You did not!” I laughed.

“You’re right, I didn’t,” He chuckled.

“I should just paint my name on the wall instead,” I teased, throwing the pillow back at him.

Jake got up and tackled me to the ground, smacking me over the head with a pillow before Ryan came to rescue me. Sometimes I find it hard to believe that this guy is going to be a dad… but I know he’ll be a good one…at least I hope…
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?