I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

I Want To See!

Kylee and I came back to the Weimer house after dress shopping. She said I could keep my dress at her house until the wedding since soon we’d be moving my stuff out of my apartment and into Ryan’s house and I know he’ll try to sneak a peek at the dress.

“How’d it go?” Jake looked up from his computer.

“Good,” We simultaneously said.

“Well go try them on! I want to see!” He said like ‘duh’

Both Kylee and I changed into our dresses before walking back downstairs. Jake smiled at me but his jaw dropped when he saw Kylee.

“What do you think?” She asked.

“I think it’s not fair to Kirstie for you to look so beautiful,” Jake smiled as he walked over to kiss her.

“Fine just don’t say anything about my dress, I see how it is,” I playfully mumbled.

“You look pretty too,” He rolled his eyes.

“No, I don’t want you sucking up now,” I stuck my nose up.

“Okay,” He chuckled as I smacked his shoulder.

I just rolled my eyes at him before the two of us went upstairs to change. I went to take my dress off and I changed back into my normal clothes but couldn’t help but stop and stare at the dress laying there. I must have been there a long time because Jake popped his head in.

“You alright?” He asked.

“Mhmm,” I nodded. “It’s just…the next time I put that dress on…I’ll be getting married.”

“And I’ll have a baby,” Jake chuckled.

“I know. I feel like none of it will be real until it actually happens,” I said.

“Next month is going to be pretty busy,” He snickered.

“That’s for sure…but I can’t wait. I can’t wait to see little Riley and to marry Ryan,” My smile shone.

“Me either,” Jake grinned, rubbing my back.

I got up and gave him a hug before going to hug Kylee goodbye. I gave her stomach a little rub and a coo as well before driving over to Ryan’s house. I know I had been with him all morning but… I missed him.

When I got to his house I found him making himself a snack in the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around his hunky frame from behind and rested my head on his back while my hands ran over his stomach.

“There’s my pretty lady,” Ryan cooed, turning around in my arms and holding me.

“I missed you,” I pouted, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck.

“I missed you too,” He replied, rubbing my back and nesting his nose into my hair. “Did you get a dress?”

“Yeah.”

“I bet you look so beautiful in it, because you already look so beautiful in everything,” Ryan mumbled softly.

“You’re too sweet,” I happily sighed, planting a soft kiss on his neck.

“Nope, that’s you,” He smiled, giving me a little squeeze. “But tomorrow I’m going to buy my suspenders and bow tie to wear for the wedding.”

“You’re really going to?” I buzzed, looking up at him.

“Of course. You wanted me to and I want to do whatever will make you happy,” Ryan said to me, his blue eyes looking at me so tenderly.

“You make me happy just by being you,” I replied, stroking his smooth cheek.

“I love you,” His cute voice said.

“I love you too Ry,” I cooed.

He leaned in to connect our lips for a soft kiss. Sometimes I can hardly believe how wonderful of a guy I got and I can’t wait for the day I get to be able to say I’m his wife.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?