I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

A Bundle Of Our Own

I let out a groan as I felt myself waking up. I rubbed my eyes as I did every morning but then I felt something some of my face. A warm strong arm wrapped around my waist and Ryan pulled me close to his bare toned chest.

“I forgot I’d be waking up next to you,” I groggily giggled as my eyes opened on our first morning as a married couple.

“Me too,” Ryan said as he left little gentle kisses on my face as I woke up. “But then when I opened my eyes, I couldn’t stop smiling because I saw you there.”

“I think I’m going to like mornings now,” I smiled, rubbing my hand on his smooth cheek.

“Me too,” His blue eyes twinkled as he started massaging my lips with his.

It’s so weird to be waking up next to Ryan but I love it. The two of us laid in bed just tangled in each others arms for a long time, sharing a few sweet kisses and cuddled together. As we were laying there, Ryan’s phone buzzed from the side table. He ignored it at first but he got a few more texts so he removed an arm from me to grab his phone.

“Who was it?” I asked.

“There’s a few from my brothers,” He started. “Jake sent me one and said he bet 20 bucks you’d come back pregnant.”

I rolled my eyes before letting out a laugh. Ryan let out a big ‘aw’ as he was looking at his phone. He pulled up a message from Ky and showed me an adorable picture of Riley she sent.

“I miss Riley,” Ryan pouted.

“Me too,” I agreed. “I love that adorable little bundle.”

“Maybe one day we’ll have a bundle of our own,” He gently said.

I lifted my head from where it was laying on his chest and looked up at him. I couldn’t help but smile and I let my hand rub over his bare chest as I began to speak.

“I would love that,” I told him.

“Our babies are going to be beautiful like you,” Ryan softly said, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

“No, they’ll be gorgeous and adorable like you,” I smiled.

“We could have play dates with the Weimers,” His blue eyes crinkled up with a grin.

“That would be fun,” I replied before he leaned in for a kiss. “You know what I think though?”

“What?”

“I think that you like Jake,” I giggled.

“I think I like you,” He smiled, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

“You like Jakey,” I sang.

“Nope, I just like you,” Ryan wouldn’t answer.

I wanted to press him more but he started leaving kisses along my neck and distracted me. I love Ryan more than anything and I’m so happy I get to start my life with him and be a Dungey.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?