I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

TAKE ANOTHER ONE!

Giggles spilled out of me as Ryan hovered over me, planting sweet little kisses all over my face. My hands loosely were hooked around his neck as he laughed along with me.

“Kirstie,” He sighed in between his playful happy kisses. “I’m just…overjoyed.”

“Me too,” I giggled, rubbing my hands on his smooth cheeks.

Ryan collapsed next to me, his entire face lit up. He pulled me up against his chest and kept on kissing me softly. His hand eventually traveled down to my shirt and slipped under it, resting on my stomach.

“We’re going to have a baby,” Ryan happily sighed.

“Baby Dungey,” I beamed, resting my hand on top of his.

“I’m going to get them a dirt bike,” He buzzed.

“Can they learn how to walk first?” I giggled.

“Nope. Riding first, walking second,” Ryan chuckled.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled up at my husband. He pressed our lips together softly, both of us so happy in this moment. The doorbell broke us out of our sweet moment and forced us to get up. Ryan pressed another kiss to my lips before taking my hand and leading me to the front door.

“Where’s my preggo best friend!” Jake yelled as he and Ky walked inside.

“I did not appreciate all your notes,” I playfully glared while Ryan took Riley from her daddy.

“But they’re true,” He cooed, pinching my cheek as I swatted it away.

“Did you take a pregnancy test?” Kylee asked as she plopped down on the couch next to Ryan who was being so cute, poking Riley’s tummy and making her giggle.

“Yeah,” I nodded.

“And?” She prodded.

“We uh…” I started and winked at Ryan. “It was negative.”

“It’s wrong!” Jake stated.

Ryan let out a small sigh, adding to the façade. Kylee rubbed her brothers shoulder, knowing he was excited for the baby.

“You have to be pregnant!” Jake pouted. “Take another one.”

I just sighed and shook my head before plopping down on the other side of Ryan. Jake stomped up the stairs, muttering about making me take another one. A moment later we heard his footsteps hurrying down the stairs and his eyes were wide.

“YOU ARE HAVING A BABY!” He shouted, holding the positive pregnancy test out.

“Yeah, we are. We were just messing with you,” Ryan chuckled.

“Ah! Baby Dungey!” Kylee clapped her hands together.

We shared a round of hugs before we all settled down around the living room. Ryan kept on playing with Riley while we started chatting about the baby. I haven’t stop smiling since we found out about the baby. First I get to marry the most wonderful guy I’ve ever known, now we get to expand our Dungey family with a little bundle of joy and I couldn’t be happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?