I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

But Jake Said

While the outdoors season was quickly approaching, the Dungey family is in town. They come to random races throughout the season, but they always make sure to be at Ryan’s first and last race no matter what. But lucky Jake and I got to house my two other brothers while my parents stayed with Kirstie and Ryan. How did this happen?

“I bet Kirstie and Ryan will name their first born after me,” Blake grumbled while he was playing with Riley on the floor.

“They won’t,” Jade teased.

“I’m the hated one!” Blake whined.

As if replying to what her uncle had said, Riley babbled to him and even reached up to touch his cheek. No matter what, Blake couldn’t deny that little girl. He smiled and gave my daughter’s hand a few soft kisses, making her giggle.

“She still loves her Uncle Blake,” I assured him.

“When are you guys having another baby?” he changed subjects.

“Now,” Jake stepped in.

“You’re pregnant?!” both Jade and Blake asked at the same time.

“NO!” I quickly put an end to that thought.

“But Jake said!” Jade whined.

“He’s being a butthead,” I shot a look his way, earning me a playful smirk. “He has racing to worry about. Not babies,” I added.

“But look at his face!” Blake got up, leaving Riley to her other Uncle. “It just screams lets make babies!” He finished while standing behind Jake who was sitting on the couch to cradle his cheeks.

“Oh my gosh,” I couldn’t hold in.

I managed to glance back at Jake to see his face flushing the slightest shade of pink. It was adorable, but… No babies right now!

“What if Ryan and Kirstie have twins?” Jade changed subjects for me.

“A better chance that they’ll name one after me!” Blake cheered.

“… Or not,” Jake teased now.

“Shut up!” was his response to my husband.

Their quick moment of bickering made Jade and I laugh. Riley even joined in. But since his niece was giggling at him, Blake pouted as he plopped back down on the floor. Riley caught sight of it and crawled over right into his lap. She looked up at him and cooed before giving his cheek a sloppy kiss.

“Aw!” I couldn’t help but coo.

“At least someone loves me!” he muttered and wrapped his arms around her tightly.

“She just feels sorry for you, bro,” Jade told him.

Blake’s reaction was shooting his brother a glare. Oh these two. I swear since they’ve been here, everyone in our house bickers… about something! Why did Kirstie and Ryan get mom and dad? They could have stayed here! But no! We see who the favorite child is… But it’s nice to see everyone… even if Blake won’t let it go that someone needs to name their next child after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??