I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Riley Agrees!

“I'm so sick of being pregnant,” I whined.

“Aw baby,” Ryan cooed. “Just a few more weeks and you won't have to be.”

“I'm really excited to have our baby though,” I told him honestly as I looked up into his bright blue eyes.

“Me too sweetheart,” he said, lowering himself on the couch. His strong arms came around me cuddling me up against his chest. His hand came to rub my stomach softly and our baby gave a gentle kick, making us both smile.

“We should pick out a name,” Ryan brought up.

“I think we better have Blake in the name somewhere or your little brother may kill us,” I softly giggled.

“I will fight him off,” Ryan snickered.

Just then we heard the doorbell rings and quickly after the sound of the door opening signifying that it was the Weimer family. Kylee walked in with Jake right behind her who is holding a babbling Riley.

“What is that?” Ryan asked his sister who is holding a giant basket.

“Baby Dungey presents,” She grinned.

“Oh my goodness,” I laughed. “There is so many!”

“I have to spoil my new nephew,” Kylee replied while Jake you shook his head.

She put the basket down in front of us n Ryan started opening it. We smiled all the adorable gifts. There was cute blankets, stuffed animals, baby clothes and all kinds of cute things. When we got to the bottom there was a little green jersey with the name Weimer on the back.

“There is no way our son is wearing this,” Ryan laughed looking at his sister and brother in law.

“C’mon Ryan,” Jake piped in as Riley squealed and kicked her legs. “See, Riley agrees!”

“I think it’s cute,” I spoke up.

“My own wife wants another name on the back of our baby’s jersey!” Ryan overdramatically sighed.

“Ry,” I cooed, snuggling up to him.

He crossed his arms and playfully stuck his nose in the air. I leaned up to kiss his cheek but Ryan kept on pouting.

“Well if you want our baby to wear Jake’s jersey I guess you don’t want to see the present I got,” He huffed.

“You got a present?” I questioned.

Ryan just smiled before disappearing upstairs. I asked Kylee and Jake if they knew what this was about but they just shrugged. Eventually Ryan’s hunky frame came walking back down and a giant smile was planted on his lips. He came over to sit by me but scooped up his babbling niece on the way and tucking her in his lap. Ryan gave me the box and I pulled a little blue and white Fox jersey out of the box. When I turned it around it said Dungey but the number was 5 ½

I let out a squeal before throwing my arms around him and gave my husband a big kiss. Now that my due date was only a few weeks away, the reality is setting in and I just couldn’t be more excited. I just hope our baby holds out until the outdoor season is over!
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?