I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Tag Along

“I still think we have to get Kylee a boyfriend,” Ryan started as we were staking our spot out on the beach. “She never has one.”

“Like I said, you don’t like any of the guys around me,” She rolled her eyes.

“Yeah but if Kirstie and I pick him out for you, I’ll like him,” He chuckled.

“Well maybe I need to get you a girlfriend, you never have one either!” Ky shot back. “All you have is stupid girls hitting on you all day.

Ryan just shook his head at his sister before turning to ask me, “Kirstie do you have any brothers?”

“No,” I shook my head.

“Aw too bad, or we could hook Ky up with one,” He chuckled, pushing his aviators on top of his head, revealing his beautiful blue eyes.

“Well I do have a guy that’s like my brother,” I smiled, making Kylee giggle softly. “We’ve been friends our whole lives and he’s great.”

“Maybe we’ll have to hook the two of them up,” Ryan smirked.

“Oh I’m trying…trust me,” I giggled.

Kylee had plopped down on the sand and I sat next to her. Ryan had pulled his loose fitting tank top off, revealing his toned chest. Oh my goodness, he was so hot! And he had cute little moles on his back that matched the equally adorable ones on his face.

“Are you guys coming in the water or what?” Ryan asked.

“No, I’m staying right here,” Kylee stated, pouting at her brother.

His steel blue eyes rolled at his sister before turning to me and asking, “Kirstie do you want to come?”

“Sure, I’ll be there in a minute,” I smiled.

He nodded and headed for the water as I stared at the water. Kylee turned and looked at me, smiling brightly.

“You were staring,” She giggled.

“Was not!” I shouted.

“Were too,” Ky laughed. “Like I said… I can hook you guys up.”

“You know I have a boyfriend,” I mumbled.

“And I also know he’s not good for you,” She said. “You hardly ever talk about him, you hate answering his calls, you seem sad whenever you come back from a date, and he’s a jerk! I don’t know why you don’t break up with him!”

“There’s more you don’t know,” I shrugged. “I’m going to get in the water.”

“I’ll come in a little bit,” Kylee informed me.

I nodded as I walked to the water, stepping in and Ryan swam over to where I was, making me smile as he neared unlike Kevin does when he gets near me.

“Thanks for letting me tag along today,” I smiled.

“Of course, you’re always welcome to come,” His heart melting smile shined.

The two of us swam around for a while as we chatted and got to know each other better. Ryan was such a nice guy and so much fun….and so is Jake! I don’t understand why they can’t be friends!
♠ ♠ ♠
good!

Kirstie

comments?