I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

S-Sorry

The day at the beach still bothered me. Ryan telling me I need a boyfriend! Yeah, I need him to shut his mouth long enough so that I can get to know a guy well enough to be my boyfriend! Stupid brother! Who needs them?! He needs me a lot more! He better watch it!

Jake asked me over tonight though. I thought it was sweet. I haven't seen him since the last race. That's way too long! I just told Ryan I was staying at Kirstie's, which wasn't really a lie... I just left out the little detail about the cute blond boy that lives there. However when I got there, Kirstie was the one to answer the door.

"What are you..." She started to ask, but then stopped herself. Something flickered in her eyes.

"Jacob! Why didn't you tell me you two were having a date?!" She went on to throw at her friend.

"It's not a date!" His voice boomed.

"You two are going to be alone," she replied as I stepped inside.

"Where are you going?" I asked her, breaking her attention from Jake.

"Her boyfriend's," Jake answered.

"Why?" I questioned now.

"Because I don’t want to be around here when you and Jake decide to make out!” she said and turned towards the door.

“We’re not going to make out!” I shouted back at her.

“Much!” Jake added, making me dip my head back. He’s not helping here!

After the door shut, I turned around and sent him a playful glare. It made him chuckle, flashing off the big smile of his.

“What?”

“You’re a butt head!” I told him and snatched the pillow off the couch.

After I straddled his lap, I started smacking him with it… in a friendly matter of course. We were both lost in our giggles. Some how, he still managed to get his arms around me and tackle me onto the couch. I gave up with the pillow and just laughed.

“Ok! Let me up!” I told him once our laughter died down.

“Nope,” he shook his head with his smile still there.

“Jake!” I whined.

“Keeping you right there,” he snickered and tightened his hold on me even more.

“Jake!” I groaned this time.

He chuckled once more with his eyes still on mine. As I looked back, something in his eyes changed. It was a mix between uncertainty, but still longing. It was… beautiful… and then I made the mistake of glancing at his lips! Those are so plump and they look so soft and… Ah I want to kiss him!

I didn’t have to move though. He was the one that started it. If I were thinking clearly, I would have controlled myself and ended it before it started. But I wanted this! I’ve been wanting it! I’ve thought about it so many times and now it’s just… wow! It was just a quick, soft action, but it still made my stomach do summersaults. When he looked down at me after we parted, he took his bottom lip between his teeth. What was that for?!

“S-sorry,” he spoke, seeming nervous now.

“Don’t be,” I assured him through a smile.

His face was a bit pink and it was just so cute. I wanted to kiss him again! Before I could, he got up and put a movie on. When he sat back down, he stayed to one end of the couch. No! Come back! Putting myself out there, I moved closer to him until I could wrap my arms around his hunky middle. In response, he put his own arm around me. I liked this! I still don’t know what it says about us… or is going to tell us where we’re going. I’m still a little apprehensive about it all, but… I’m starting to really like this boy! I don’t know if I can hide it much longer.
♠ ♠ ♠
:P

Ky

Comment??